Hello, our friend Chthonic_Goat_666 has retired from the position of forum mod so maybe we need another one or something.

(Note fellow admins I might be away on a trip by the time this thread settles on someone so whoever decides first should feel free to just make someone a mod. You click on the magnifying glass beside 'mods' when you are editing a forum.)
randomly assign mod duties to different folks on a weekly basis until you get sick of it and then who ever is mod at that time gets stuck w it

e: obligatory no mods no masters dot jpeg
sailing the seas depends on the helmsman
make me the mod and make all my friends the mod too
vote ialdabaoth

Let us extend and strengthen the Cheap Beer Program

dimashq posted:

vote ialdabaoth

Seconded as long as I get to be his VP.

[account deactivated]

toyot posted:

babyhuey if he's down. or sv! so many good posters

I was once made a mod ironically, shows you how different this place is. Thanks but I probably don't post enough anymore to be a mod, mostly just read and silently hit the arrows.

babyhueypnewton posted:

toyot posted:

babyhuey if he's down. or sv! so many good posters

I was once made a mod ironically, shows you how different this place is. Thanks but I probably don't post enough anymore to be a mod, mostly just read and silently hit the arrows.

Modding bhpn is like instituting emergency powers, the senatus consultum ultimum of the forum, basically the state /r/communism is in 24/7/365, pray this never happens here

dimashq posted:

vote ialdabaoth

no thx i have my hands full w dytd already

only so much time in a day

ialdabaoth posted:

dimashq posted:

vote ialdabaoth

no thx i have my hands full w dytd already

only so much time in a day

Ok I nominate myself

if elected forums queen i vow to be both useless and erratic, i will also bestow hereditary peerages for cash

Populares posted:

dimashq posted:

vote ialdabaoth

soory this is not an option. i can not tolerate the existence of other mods and in fact have been thinking of myself more as an admin & trying to figure how to create a metaphysical shroud to conceal from my forum, the existence of other mods and forumss

ialdabaoth posted:

Populares posted:

dimashq posted:

vote ialdabaoth

soory this is not an option. i can not tolerate the existence of other mods and in fact have been thinking of myself more as an admin & trying to figure how to create a metaphysical shroud to conceal from my forum, the existence of other mods and forumss

We're dancing around the obvious, so I'll just come out and say it: yes, I will be the new mod
for the love of god don't make me a mod

tears posted:

if elected forums queen i vow to be both useless and erratic, i will also bestow hereditary peerages for cash

It would be a disgrace to the station to have you crowned in such a naked state

i'm glad this got routed through the Star Trek thread lol
[account deactivated]
i too cast my vote for an appropriately clothed tears
I vote for tears and bnw as well, just for fun
when someone said they wanted moderator tears this wasn't what I had in mind!!!
I was a mod once, what a bizarre decision. I fourth tears
mods? mods?!

tears posted:

belated congratulations to our new LF mod, tears. these days we are usually pretty good at treating each other well, but the internet is a breeding ground for misunderstandings and now and then things still get all fucked up. so here's to some light mediation to help recognize and curtail those times when the line is crossed.

dear new mods tears please force logout on all of my enemies. amen
the real enemy is within you
well har de har i hope you remember this next time you want to drinnk yourself to death