It’s good
yeah but it's no hamms
Pin this thread
pbr, kinda fancy for my tastes but it's nice to have once in a while, say on payday or when you're hosting guests
Drinking expensive beer, apologies to the newly anointed mod,
you're trouble. ive got my eye on u
in keeping with the rules of this forum, i would like to see more posting activity here in the morning and during the workweek. thanks in advance
i've been lazy about checking in, sorry, apologies, condolences
praying that we can get beer (bière) out here soon like they have in ontario
PBR is PAbst Blue Ribbon beer
I bought a six pack of beer biere yesterday. Cost 7$ in sale! It was not bad.

Belphegor posted:

I bought a six pack of beer biere yesterday. Cost 7$ in sale! It was not bad.

Very cool

Drinking miller high life in teh pbr thread
drinking pbr in the pbr thread
only beer at the rave was PBR (パブストブルーリボン) and that's fine

shriekingviolet posted:

パブストブルーリボン

pats blue ribbon!
low prices (for your pbr)! Best wishes and cheers

Prost!,
dimashq
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

how many heinekins can you drink? how many pbrs can you drink? how many high lifes can you drink? if you cant drink 10 per hour then its time to get offline and practice

Heinekin? Fuck that shit!

can ne1 recommend some good craft beer, that tastes just like pbr but 5x more expensive
[account deactivated]
if thats not the name of a brewery yr in the wrong thread xomrade
nvm i found a local craft brewery's premium light american lager without yalls fuckin heklp
ialdabaoth if you are near georgia i can recommend some georgia beers
for being only a couple hours away i don't see much beer from georgia up here. what should i be looking out for
o hey this is nifty. the beer i found, turns out its brewed w the drinking water i make at work

ialdabaoth posted:

o hey this is nifty. the beer i found, turns out its brewed w the drinking water i make at work

i also "make water" at work, wait til the boss hears we could have been bottling and selling it this entire time. my question is how does this make it different from any other american beer.

beer that is made in other places does not contain raw lake water that became potable when it ran through the water plant i operate
and being an american pale lager it is not substantially different from when i last saw it outside an overpriced can

ialdabaoth posted:

for being only a couple hours away i don't see much beer from georgia up here. what should i be looking out for

Terrapin and Creature Comforts are my favorite, but terrapin might be the only one that gets exported out of state.

Piss Beer is Real
Real good

cars posted:

PBR is PAbst Blue Ribbon beer

Drinking lots of light Chinese beer from various provinces. You can just walk around on the street drinking it!

A Chinese friend joked to me last night: 'So in America you cannot drink outside, nor until 21, but you can have a gun?' Another friend replied: 'Yes everyone has to be sober on the street since they are all carrying guns, of course.'