How about that CIA coup in United $nakkke$? *chuckles build into hooting and clapping* Look at this guy though. that’s the dollar sign sir, see they know that out here in L.A.,
scuttling the iran deal and undoing all of obama's progressive 'legacy' was no big deal, but as soon as trump even considers messing with the state department's levers in the ukraine the democrats go nuclear lol
yawn
weird how the special give you cancer poisons don't work if you try to use them all at once
Trump is a semi-self aware tumor, can't give cancer, cancer.
whatever they dosed him with before his un talk, it made him exceedingly boring
the CIA must be so insanely pissed off that Venezuela hasn’t been destroyed yet, not that they need the extra motivation to try and prove who runs the street in D.C., but it has to grate.
or something is going to happen and it’s just not Trump getting removed from office in a way literally no one ever has been. One could argue, Doctor cat, that something is always happening and it’s maybe okay or even good to know what it is sometimes
woops i deleted my post. all it said was blah blah nothing will come of this, but unfortunately petrol replied
you can say you did it on purpose, personally I’d abuse that power all the time if I had it, just for other people’s posts. Also I’m not Petrol’s sock puppet, you’re thinking of CarsUlrich
i saw some lib on twitter saying the hold time for NYT sub cancellations is 1 hour atm, lib marks are really pissed the paper of record is doxxing spooks lol
fed up of hearing about this place "usa", get rid of it imho

ghostpinballer posted:

i saw some lib on twitter saying the hold time for NYT sub cancellations is 1 hour atm, lib marks are really pissed the paper of record is doxxing spooks lol

This is hilarious actually

Glad to find the new Left Case for Trump Thread
the kept making allusions between trump and the god-emperor of mankind, but dont seem to realise that trump isnt even a competent bioengineer, let alone an alpha-plus psyker, shameful
the god emperor was from turkey so the comparison would fit boris johnson better

ghostpinballer posted:

the on-hold music is "nobody does it better" as performed by carly simon. the lib mark sits there holding the phone and sheds a tear.

Four freshman Democrat Congresswomen are leading the push for impeachment, over the president of States consorting with the filthy Slav. They revealed to the press that they had become the unlikeliest of pals at some point in the recent past, because in an unlikely twist of unlikelihood, all four are Troops or spooks. They literally told reporters that’s how they became friends. Their conclave is by purest random chaos theory patterned exactly after the other four media-savvy Democrat Congresswomen that Trump was racist at. Who knows where this unpredictable world will go next!!
Looks like you were right cars, during the great rhizzone blackout, Biden has lost his lead after the CIA decided to drop him in favor of what will probably be Warren-Buttigieg 2020.
lawyers and tr00ps
If it does turn out I’m right it’s going to continue screwing with my head the way this whole post-2016 thing has already, where I used to take humble solace in how I was batting a thousand on U.S. policy abroad but couldn’t predict its domestic politics to save my life. Turns out the common factor was daylight CIA ops and if I’d known that I would’ve gone to more company picnics over the years.

cars posted:

If it does turn out I’m right it’s going to continue screwing with my head the way this whole post-2016 thing has already, where I used to take humble solace in how I was batting a thousand on U.S. policy abroad but couldn’t predict its domestic politics to save my life. Turns out the common factor was daylight CIA ops and if I’d known that I would’ve gone to more company picnics over the years.

hm maybe could be because white amerika is morphing into the set of circumstances in which US foreign policy typically deals, stratified class structures and factional disputes within classes rather than comfortable imperial decadence

Trump now also stands accused of playing patty-cake with a sly Red Chinese.

dimashq posted:

hm maybe could be because white amerika is morphing into the set of circumstances in which US foreign policy typically deals, stratified class structures and factional disputes within classes rather than comfortable imperial decadence

I will upvote this the moment my oracular nature is proved through either decisive outcomes or character witnesses confirming I have never even considered having sex.

I predict the democrats will revive the term Red Chinese when they crash and burn in whatever future election cycle they shit the bed in. They'll take to blaming the Chinese instead of the sp00ky Russians.
i dont care about thr trumbp impeachment and im not sure why i should
My name is Brisket Creepton, the new premier of the People's Republic of America addressing the nation for the first time. The Chinese are our friends. We must not fight them. Surrender all of your firearms!
i hope there's a secret CIA operative FB page, and retired septuagenarian agents post terrible memes about "BACK IN MY DAY IF THERE WAS A ROGUE PRESIDENT WE JUST SHOT HIM AS HE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE STREET LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE!"

c_man posted:

shapes posted:

i hope there's a secret CIA operative FB page, and retired septuagenarian agents post terrible memes about "BACK IN MY DAY IF THERE WAS A ROGUE PRESIDENT WE JUST SHOT HIM AS HE WAS DRIVING DOWN THE STREET LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE!"

rouge president

c_man posted:

rhizzone office gossip

unfortunately this forum will always discuss the CIA doing creepy shit... may want to buckle up for it because it's never going to stop until the server is nuclear bombed.
or until someone forgets to pay the hosting

Horselord posted:

or until someone forgets to pay the hosting

That was the cia doing creepy shit to dr cat

If the server gets air striked we can just start a Thurn und Taxis mail conspiracy to discuss the cia and McRib
i was kind of wondering during the downtime, is there another site or something we could use as a back up? or at least, inquire what the hell happened?
Betting my Rhizzone account Hillary "reluctantly" declares her candidacy to go for round 2 with Brumpf and her campaign crashes and burns with absolutely no survivors, reigning in 4 more years of SNL skits making fun of the way Trump speaks and looks.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-sen-ron-johnson-loses-it-on-meet-the-press-i-do-not-trust-the-fbi-or-cia

Republican Congressman on the Foreign Relations Committee and the Homeland Security Committee on NBC saying he does not trust the CIA. Interesting times lol