[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

i am drinking beer and watching football aka "soccer".

I did not pay Kevin Sorbo to let the footie meme die but to ensure its immortality.

lots of tequila sunrises tonight

(but with tart cherry juice instead of grenadine. still goin sugar free)

Petrol posted:

i am drinking beer and watching football aka "soccer".

some kind of black, tarry ichor
I worry that my fellow zzoners don't really understand what is compelling about the football experience. Hopefully this provides some clarity
i saw the zidane headbutt¹ live in a sports bar and that cute little bonk is about as exciting as soccer gets so i'll just watch my team get repeatedly humiliated² at a real sport until the end of time tyvm
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

i saw the zidane headbutt¹ live in a sports bar and that cute little bonk is about as exciting as soccer gets so i'll just watch my team get repeatedly humiliated² at a real sport until the end of time tyvm

for some weird reason, i never ever watch soccer, i saw that live too and it was awesome. it was probably the only thing going on in the news that day that i deigned to click a button on.

Wine (red) and Swisher Sweets
[account deactivated]
Just the raw cigarillo but I had a plastic-tipped Black & Mild recently

I am open to any advice which could enhance my cigarillo experience
dump out the tobacco and put weed in there
dump out the weed and put pbr in there
dump out anything and put in everything!!
[account deactivated]
Good.
I just noticed my reputation is at +1488, I need someone to either ifap me for reactionary symbology or upvote my posts. It’s ruining my vibe.
Sovnarkoman, downvoting doesn’t take away from positive reputation
drinking fuckin miller high life bc natty lite was sold out and the nekulturny booze manager at the grocery store decided to stop carrying hamms
first an peacho-rita...now an mango-rita...sparkling margarita drins, 25 fl oncs a piee 8% alckeeehole...last night in my current room before I move. A mizture of melancholy and excitement. hate moving but it'll all be over soon and i hope it will be a positive changee

Parenti posted:

first an peacho-rita...now an mango-rita...sparkling margarita drins, 25 fl oncs a piee 8% alckeeehole...last night in my current room before I move. A mizture of melancholy and excitement. hate moving but it'll all be over soon and i hope it will be a positive changee

lol eye woke up at like 11 after going to sleep around 6 & still felt drunk, a disorienting feeling eye'm not familiar with. felt terribly queasy then when eye was in the shower leaned over to the toilet and painted the sides of the bowl with the contents of my stomach. literally the first time eye've ever thrown up in that apartment and a hell of a way to end my tenure there.

Parenti posted:

lol eye woke up at like 11 after going to sleep around 6 & still felt drunk, a disorienting feeling eye'm not familiar with. felt terribly queasy then when eye was in the shower leaned over to the toilet and painted the sides of the bowl with the contents of my stomach. literally the first time eye've ever thrown up in that apartment and a hell of a way to end my tenure there.

Drinking bourbon for the first time in a few months...why does no one talk about this one...pretty good in my opinion...

filler posted:

Drinking bourbon for the first time in a few months...why does no one talk about this one...pretty good in my opinion...

bourbon for summer, scotch for autumn. jameson for always

punch at the BLOOD RAVE had some unholy combination of cold brew coffee, cointreau, whiskey, cherries, bitters, and i think raspberry juice. Really Good, could have been an absolutely disgusting combination but was balanced just right
[account deactivated]
All Day I Drink Alcoholic Sips
CID'R HOP'D
found very cheap 56% baijiu at chinese wholesalers in convenient 100ml containers.
https://coub.com/view/6ngva

Gssh posted:

found very cheap 56% baijiu at chinese wholesalers in convenient 100ml containers.

here in china you can get everything from 5 yuan mickeys of baijiu to bottles of it worth 60,000 yuan.

im drinkin natural light and making more fucking seitan
seitan update. this fake chicken shit is over

1 whole bunch of gluten
1 whole can of cannelini beans, smushed up to a paste
some vegan worstestershire sauce
some soy sauce
a decent amt of nooch
spices what you would use on a chicken. poutlry blend i guess? never cooked poulty myself
salt
pepper
chile powder
grinded up dry onions
same but garlic
vegetable broth or fake chicen broth

mix em all uup (wets together w the beans, dry stuff separate, then mix wet n dry), steam it, bread it, fry it, douse it in a hot sauce you also made for genuine fake nashville hot fake chicken

if it doesn't work out right the first time you did it wrong, try again
hail seitan
M O O N C U R S E R
i will never bibulate a 60000-yuan mickey of baiju
a relative brought their unwitting new SO to the boxing day leftovers potluck. grandpa's homebrewed "apple cider" claims a new victim
i will never guzzlize a >16-yuan tallboy of pibber
ive been drinking some of the extremely stupid brightly coloured liqueurs that have been sitting in the cupboard for years