Flappo'd again.
The most appropriate 1,000th post for this thread

Flappo posted:

All it means is that Alex Jones is right about everything

He's a vehicle for limited hangout infodumps

Edited by trakfactri ()

ppl keep on talking shit about limited hangouts but that's all i can manage w my work schedule. itd be nice to be back in school & have all that free time to socialize

hell, most my friends don't even know i pull night shifts at the fbi cointel desk
[account deactivated]
the one thing I can't figure out about Jeff Ep is why shit kicked off again, seems like if he was the asset he appears to be then new charges never would have been pressed. to that end, I offer my personal conspiracy theory that the CIA was going to burn Epstein to bring down Trump (since he's an erratic embarassment & Russiagate isn't working, with the failure to bomb Iran being the last straw) but someone, maybe trump maybe someone else, put out mob hit on him on him in jail (ergo why it looks so fuckin sloppy, with the broken hyroid and the reports of screaming and last-moment roommate removals)

ghostpinballer posted:

i mean i'm fully in the rabbit hole wrt epstein, fully gone. the thing that's killing me is all the occult shit, the temple, the symbols, etc. how much of it is just cutesy winking at the tinfoil people, straight psyop shit, and how much of it is genuinely held beliefs? i wouldn't put it past any of these absolute freaks to really believe doing this stuff holds some ritualistic magical significance.

between freemasons and the greek system half of the american elite (defined very broadly) has put on robes and circumambulated around doin creepy shit at least a few times

trakfactri posted:

there was a tickborne bioweapon research facility operating in the same time and place that the modern lymes disease outbreak occurred

thirdplace posted:

tI offer my personal conspiracy theory that the CIA was going to burn Epstein to bring down Trump (since he's an erratic embarassment & Russiagate isn't working, with the failure to bomb Iran being the last straw) but someone, maybe trump maybe someone else, put out mob hit on him on him in jail (ergo why it looks so fuckin sloppy, with the broken hyroid and the reports of screaming and last-moment roommate removals)

i think this is one of the more popular ideas of why he was killed and who killed him. makes sense to me fwiw...

i heard a similar theory but with mossad instead of the mob lol

thirdplace posted:

the one thing I can't figure out about Jeff Ep is why shit kicked off again, seems like if he was the asset he appears to be then new charges never would have been pressed. to that end, I offer my personal conspiracy theory that the CIA was going to burn Epstein to bring down Trump (since he's an erratic embarassment & Russiagate isn't working, with the failure to bomb Iran being the last straw) but someone, maybe trump maybe someone else, put out mob hit on him on him in jail (ergo why it looks so fuckin sloppy, with the broken hyroid and the reports of screaming and last-moment roommate removals)

ghostpinballer posted:

i mean i'm fully in the rabbit hole wrt epstein, fully gone. the thing that's killing me is all the occult shit, the temple, the symbols, etc. how much of it is just cutesy winking at the tinfoil people, straight psyop shit, and how much of it is genuinely held beliefs? i wouldn't put it past any of these absolute freaks to really believe doing this stuff holds some ritualistic magical significance.

between freemasons and the greek system half of the american elite (defined very broadly) has put on robes and circumambulated around doin creepy shit at least a few times

That sounds right actually, I’ve been perplexed as to why none of the conspiracies ive been reading ever mentioned why he was even arrested in the first place considering how “important” he was.

anyways lol @ deep state intelligence services continuously failing to oust trump, the dumbest person to ever hold office. I wonder if they’ll just acquiesce to the less clean option of just offing the man a la Kennedy

would explain why they left the island unguarded for a month before sending in the feds. black bag the goods on trump and flush the shit on every other power involved, then send in the feds to grab minor shit like his computer, CP in a wall safe, etc
i mean if you read my posts in YEAR TWO thread theyre all about that whole idea that no one has ever mentioned or whatever..... erasure at it's finest itt....
only thing about the trump involvement is...i mean the russiagate probe was headed by mueller, whose feds told acosta to back off chasing epstein way back when. it raises questions about why they put mueller in to front the russia investigation given it would surely leak at some point that bob is aware of credible witness testimony linking trump, epstein, the mafia, and the kidnap, trafficking and rape of children as young as 11 (from a pizza parlour, i shit you not). that he presented his russia findings and said he was unable to link trump to any illegal misconduct is interesting in this context, suggests at least some part of the security services are on team trump.
AFAIK, Acosta's story is that the FBI referred the Epstein case to Acosta's office, but then some unnamed "intelligence" agency stepped in and told Acosta to back off while implying that Epstein was being handled by them as an asset (and didn't say whether Epstein was aware of it).

That doesn't rule out the FBI, or someone in the FBI, helping to bury the earlier case, but Acosta's version of the story suggests conflict between different agencies, which is certainly something that happens sometimes.

cars posted:

AFAIK, Acosta's story is that the FBI referred the Epstein case to Acosta's office, but then some unnamed "intelligence" agency stepped in and told Acosta to back off while implying that Epstein was being handled by them as an asset (and didn't say whether Epstein was aware of it).

That doesn't rule out the FBI, or someone in the FBI, helping to bury the earlier case, but Acosta's version of the story suggests conflict between different agencies, which is certainly something that happens sometimes.

oh yeah, i read somewhere the feds and the cia don't generally get along.

iirc epstein was an fbi informant at one point in the early 00s, so i'm guessing he'll have used his CIA connections for some stuff and then his FBI protection for others.

don't know if you've seen the dyncorp stuff too but it suggests he was very much the CIA's guy at one point, so i can see how maybe they'd harden against him if he was passing stuff to the feds that the agency could have used for their own purposes. would connect with your point about rivalry between agencies.

idk, looks like we'll have to wait a long time to get even a 10th of what the hell was/is really going on beyond the broadstrokes here.

In any case, if we go down my rabbit hole of choice at the moment and say Epstein really was being held back until burning him appeared necessary for some party in the intra-Washington feud between the intelligence/security agencies and Trump, and if we go even further than that and assume Mueller was aware Epstein was being held back, then I don't think Mueller participating in that strategy would mean he was in the bag for Trump, or that anyone else participating in it would mean they were on Trump's side.

I think it's more likely that the U.S. intelligence/security agencies figured that anti-Russia conspiracy-mongering wouldn't have to lead to Trump's impeachment or anything like that to have a major impact on Trump's competitiveness as a candidate in 2020. That was certainly the Congressional Democrats' strategy: stirring xenophobia for the benefit of their party's current candidates, never mind what criminal charges stick to Trump specifically.

Both the Democrats in Congress and the intelligence/security agencies were probably surprised and annoyed by how effectively the whole Russia thing was turned around on them when those limited findings in the Russia-conspiracy investigation were made public, which I think in turn was less some sort of masterful PR coup against them and more a function of how little most people really believed that Moscow was somehow in control of Washington or cared about the question at all, despite the best efforts of the agencies and the Democrats working together.

If Epstein's open file really was being handled by intelligence as valuable for their ongoing interests, then given what's being made public now, it probably took a pretty big switch getting thrown somewhere in the system to send the message, okay, never mind, burn him now, and I doubt it was a knee-jerk decision.
lots of wild speculation going on here (good, its the kkkonspiracy thread after all) but i just wanted to throw a couple of thoughts into to the mix

thirdplace posted:

the CIA was going to burn Epstein to bring down Trump (since he's an erratic embarassment & Russiagate isn't working, with the failure to bomb Iran being the last straw)

as i was telling my brother and sister in law the other day when we were discussing 9/11 (catchphrase), the CIA isn't a monolith, there are different factions and offices and groups within in that are sometimes working cross-purposes and frequently don't even know exactly what the others are up to. the 'liberal CIA' that have been pushing russiagate to try and unseat trump and generally speaking the ones who supported obama's iran deal, they would be deathly opposed to bombing iran (and i think it's more likely trump wanted to do it and had to be restrained because it would be a catastrophically stupid thing to do - which would explain the bizarre decision to ask iran's permission to bomb, obviously they would say no but it was probably a compromise to appease trump). anyway i think your theory is otherwise plausible

ghostpinballer posted:

oh yeah, i read somewhere the feds and the cia don't generally get along.

yeah on the same note i mean you have competition between different factions within the CIA, why wouldn't you have turf disputes between the agency and the bureau. however i do think there are a lot of cases where agents from both work together when it's mutually beneficial. Just saiyan

sovnarkoman posted:

i heard a similar theory but with mossad instead of the mob lol

why not both?

there is so much crossover between organised crime and intelligence agencies that i'm not sure it matters much who did the deed to be honest. epstein had ties to so many groups and they all stand to benefit from covering up his operations. imo it's less important to nail down who killed him and more important to unpick that web that surrounded him in life

must really suck to be an Alphabet Boy nowadays. Assad thumbing his nose at you, Russia taking Crimea, can't even take out this Maduro fella and that sort of backyard job used to be a cakewalk. and now you're having to sacrifice valuable assets to try to outflank a President who is objectively the dumbest person alive.

almost enough to make you quit the whole endeavor. but somehow, the drugs and the raping children make it all worthwhile

ghostpinballer posted:

Imo this stuff is mostly just embracing a classical greco-roman pagan aesthetic because they see themselves as a class of nobility engaging in a natural bacchanalian hedonism. which is just a more elaborate version of nouveau-riche people buying prefab mansions with faux-marble pillars or whatever

the occult stuff basically seems like a cheap hollywood version of actual occult ideas, which makes sense because i cant imagine any of these dudes have much interest in that kind of thing other than they think it makes them look cool or scary. i guess if some of the connections to strange far right groups that visup blog was talking about are credible then perhaps that's where some of the imagery first came from, since there might be people with more of an intellectual interest in the occult in groups like that.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did any left liberal magazines use the death of jerry epstein to highlight poor mental health care in prisons?
i believe they all did, yes

AZ_IZ_OT posted:

Dilettante occultism among socialites has been the apparent core of western occultism for over a century.

Surveying a handful of schools: Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Gurdjieff's circle, Thelema, Parson's Agape Lodge, Scientology, Laveyan Satanism - all were essentially social clubs run for or by petty bourgeois, con men, or cranks. Scientology and Anthroposophy probably achieved longevity by establishing distinct political positions around which they could organize and draw members outside of religious spectacle, alternative medicine and antipsychiatry in the case of Scientology and Waldorf schools for the anthroposophists.

I know the Schrecks were directly involved in white nationalism at some point, they even associated with the guy who drew the A Wyatt Mann cartoons.

At most points the people responsible for these organizations are kept away from state power. The exception for publicly practicing occultists seems to be astrologers, given the Reagans and Clintons. Michael Aquino is an outlier, but I can't find that much info on him or what his real function was in the military.

I wouldn't doubt that any elite occult practices mirror the public manifestations, apart from access to child sacrifices or whatever.

Michael Aquino is just an ex-Troop clown IMO, and I seriously doubt the Temple of Set engaged in any debauchery past occult, chaste grown-up costume parties and maybe a singles mixer or two. If anything, they were the infamous super-prudes of that particular era of atheist “Satanists”, and to call Aquino’s accusers less than credible is a polite way of putting it.

To be clear, Aquino was a deskbound psyops officer in the Philippines, which makes him guilty of war crimes that killed some perfectly good Commies, and given the activities of the average guy who goes to spec ops language school for Tagalog, someone could probably pin some sort of negligent complicity in pedophile sex crimes on him during his active-duty days if they did enough digging. But the Temple of Set itself is a clown car for lonely single dudes who found Anton LaVey's carnival-themed burlesque act too horny for their tastes yet were too delicate for ONA or its progenitors, and I doubt any of Aquino's "pylons" ever engaged in ritual sexual abuse of children any more than Slayer worships the Devil, which was at least as popular a belief among the Satanic panic set.
[account deactivated]
I stand corrected. Long ago and far away...
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

Petrol posted:

call me kinda nutty but,

media pressure regarding the epstein case spurs authorities not personally implicated in or connected to his business to revive investigation of his case, revoking previous deals in the process

epstein's eventual arrest causes a flurry of more widespread media interest and examination of publicly available evidence mostly ignored a decade ago

new raids uncover what appear to be recordings of unknown people having sex with underage girls:

unsealing of court records in ongoing civil case reveal, to a media circus already on high alert for snippets of epstein news, previously unseen flight logs including even more powerful figures (including trump, for what it's worth)

epstein cannot be convinced to change his not guilty plea, meaning even if he continues to maintain his silence, third parties are bound to be incriminated by evidence uncovered during the investigation

killing him, or at the least facilitating his suicide (which in a situation of high security confinement is essentially the same thing) is the only real option to shut the case down before it progresses any further

epstein's death can then turn the focus to the scandal surrounding his death as a failure of process. a cacophony of voices blaming either trump or clinton for killing him ward most people away from asking too many questions

evidence in the case can then be quietly shelved and eventually lost

I would think this is a bridge too far on the plausibility scale if we didn't already know it happens in Britain every four years like the goddamn olympics

in this regard, carl beech, who apparently made up a bunch of accusations of paedophilia among politicians and senior military figures, recently got sentenced to eighteen fucking years for these false accusations. fwiw my personal sense is he probably was a fantasist and these fake accusations against eg harvey proctor are being trumped up in order to deflect from very probably real cases like leon brittan

yeah, amplify shit like that and then punish, you not only distract from known real cases but discredit accusations in general against the powerful, AND intimidate potential accusers.
i mean, 18 years is fucking crazy. an actual child rapist would be unlucky to get more than a couple of years non parole in australia and i can't imagine it's much better in britain
check out Chaos by Tom O'Neill (2019) friendos
check out the chaos emeralds... something not quite right about those emeralds

lolling at this email

"Really gotta emphasize that the pedophile money MUST be anonymous. If people knew we were taking the sex-crime money, they'd be upset, so we shouldn't let them know. Please hide the rape money, on account of it violating university policy and basic decency to receive it. Thanks."
new lorenzoae post about noam chomsky jared leto, inspired by weird scenes inside the canyon

https://lorenzoae.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/the-deep-politics-of-jared-letos-cult/

Dear Members of the Harvard Community,

In a message sent last week to the Harvard community, President Bacow noted that he had called for a review of Jeffrey Epstein’s donations and ties to the University.

This review, led by Harvard’s Office of the General Counsel, is ongoing. We will continue to work to gather facts, review relevant materials, and speak to people across the University with pertinent information.

In his message, President Bacow reflected that undertaking a review of this nature is challenging in a decentralized organization like Harvard University. It is important, however, that our review engage members of our community who may have information about Jeffrey Epstein’s donations or other interactions. There are two ways we are facilitating that engagement and the gathering of relevant information:

You can share that information with the Office of the General Counsel directly by writing to ogc@harvard.edu.

Additionally, for those who may wish to remain anonymous, but do wish to assist in the review, we are making available the Harvard University Anonymous Reporting Hotline at 877.694.2275. In this way, individuals who wish to remain anonymous can do so while still providing information they want to share.

More information about the Anonymous Reporting Hotline can be found at https://reportinghotline.harvard.edu.

As President Bacow wrote in his message, “we will always strive to be better.” This ongoing review is an important step in that effort, and we are grateful to all who may be willing to share information.

Sincerely,

Diane E. Lopez
Vice President and General Counsel

Ok I'm a little confused as to why Harvard admin needs to receive information as to the extent of Epstein's donations (I'm a student so this email was sent to everyone). Unless I'm missing the obvious, seems like a way of assessing what people already know (and what they can therefore cover up) and, of course, appearing like they're not complicit

marlax78 posted:

Unless I'm missing the obvious, seems like a way of assessing what people already know (and what they can therefore cover up) and, of course, appearing like they're not complicit

yeah that's how university admin works, it's totally transparent and they think they're very clever