visions of te lawrence trying to arabpass at daraa and the turkish commander letting him thru cos he wanted to bugger him
also apparently the passport is Austrian, it just lists a residence in Saudi Arabia, and his lawyers are claiming he got it "for personal protection against anti semitic attacks"
LOL
lol
Secret agent Ehud Barak going into Epstein's party palace in 2016

proclick

kinch posted:

good background on some of the figures in epsteins little black book. connects it to the profumo affair which is what I've been waiting to see. http://visupview.blogspot.com/2019/07/epsteins-little-black-book.html

the 'goodfellas' series about trump's underworld connections goes into more detail about profumo (for the most part via roy cohn). his other stuff about le cercle and various parts of the fascist underground are good too. overall he's a 'deep politics' researcher that never veers into right wing conspiracy theory. highly recommended

Mr. Buttigieg has more donors in a single ZIP code in Washington, D.C., than any candidate has in South Dakota.

here's an epstein spook story that flew under my radar until just now: ties to a mossad-linked tech investor.
https://theswamp.media/the-epstein-associate-nobody-s-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs

e: more here https://mondoweiss.net/2019/07/israel-jeffrey-epstein/

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

EPSTEIN DEAD IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN
CLIFFHANGER: DEADSTEIN DANGLES IN DEEP STATE DUNGEON
epstein was found dead after finally posting the steampunk wedding pics
Epstein joke I just thought of: a bunch of pedophiles in positions of power and influence might have been forced into the light by his trial, but now they won’t be, and many children are going to suffer because of that. Hm wait that’s not funny at all!!
https://viconsortium.com/breaking-news/vipd-case-files-wiped-out-from-computers-following-intrusion-hackers-demanding-ransom-for-access/

the Virgin Islands Police Department computer system has been hacked on a number of occasions over the past months...

Whether the lost files can be recouped was unclear, but Mr. Velinor said the police department would try to.

Oops. Whoops!!

The entire United States news press for the next week: Actually this is about ethics in suicide watch policy.
I read people saying, "But now no one can challenge the cops flipping Epstein's house, there's tons of evidence there, we're about to see the exposure of the crimes of the wealthy and powerful like never before!"

And I hope so. But to me, that idea suggests optimistic amnesia about the importance of a high-profile individual on trial for holding the attention of the U.S. news media.

When powerful people want to stop an investigation, its survival depends on counter-pressure on the investigators by constant news coverage. Constant coverage of a story like this depends on new and shocking potential headlines that will put eyes on the commercials and advertisements around them. Many of the people in Epstein's black book wield considerable influence in the news press, either through direct employment or ownership, or through personal friends that still rely on Epstein's old pals for their own mega-success.

The only thing that is going to guarantee continued coverage of the story by U.S. news sources is if it's financially infeasible to ignore it. And without pressure on the investigators from daily headlines about their work, the investigation will collapse from the pressure they receive from the top down.

Now, there will be no Jeffrey Epstein trial, so now, even if charges are brought against Epstein's lesser-known accomplices, there's a good chance the entire Pedophile Island story drifts out of sight until "something new comes up". That will allow the social pressure of a terrified and lawyered-up, PI'd-up, fixer'd-up bourgeoisie—plus the pressure of federal security agencies trying to protect their own cases or blackmail/entrapment schemes—to keep any public statements by investigators too boring and too cautiously qualified to attract more coverage. "We'll want to be careful about how we frame this... I've been hearing things could get difficult for us..." and so on. That will ensure the entire case goes nowhere and eventually disappears, after maybe bagging a couple of scapegoats as consolation prizes.

I'm sure whoever had Epstein killed knew that much.
You forgot to mention that water is wet.
yeah well I'm not trying to be mean to people with a positive outlook on life who want the right thing to happen.
Pfft. If there's anyone I hate more than powerful paedophiles, it's optimists
mint press has been running a great series that also looks at epstein's mossad connections but first goes in depth into the history of child sex trafficking for blackmail purposes in the US, with its extensive mob and CIA ties. i honestly haven't read all of it yet but what i have is very impressive. part 1 is here https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

cars posted:

I read people saying, "But now no one can challenge the cops flipping Epstein's house, there's tons of evidence there, we're about to see the exposure of the crimes of the wealthy and powerful like never before!"

And I hope so. But to me, that idea suggests optimistic amnesia about the importance of a high-profile individual on trial for holding the attention of the U.S. news media.

When powerful people want to stop an investigation, its survival depends on counter-pressure on the investigators by constant news coverage. Constant coverage of a story like this depends on new and shocking potential headlines that will put eyes on the commercials and advertisements around them. Many of the people in Epstein's black book wield considerable influence in the news press, either through direct employment or ownership, or through personal friends that still rely on Epstein's old pals for their own mega-success.

The only thing that is going to guarantee continued coverage of the story by U.S. news sources is if it's financially infeasible to ignore it. And without pressure on the investigators from daily headlines about their work, the investigation will collapse from the pressure they receive from the top down.

Now, there will be no Jeffrey Epstein trial, so now, even if charges are brought against Epstein's lesser-known accomplices, there's a good chance the entire Pedophile Island story drifts out of sight until "something new comes up". That will allow the social pressure of a terrified and lawyered-up, PI'd-up, fixer'd-up bourgeoisie—plus the pressure of federal security agencies trying to protect their own cases or blackmail/entrapment schemes—to keep any public statements by investigators too boring and too cautiously qualified to attract more coverage. "We'll want to be careful about how we frame this... I've been hearing things could get difficult for us..." and so on. That will ensure the entire case goes nowhere and eventually disappears, after maybe bagging a couple of scapegoats as consolation prizes.

I'm sure whoever had Epstein killed knew that much.

i dunno, seemed kinda nutty dude. maybe just work on getting a job promotion or in shape and let these things go. none of us know shit lol.

A person with knowledge of the investigation said that when the decision was made to remove Mr. Epstein from suicide watch, the jail informed the Justice Department that Mr. Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard “would look into his cell” every 30 minutes.

But that was apparently not done, the person said.

Senior law-enforcement officials, members of Congress and Mr. Epstein’s accusers have all demanded answers about why Mr. Epstein was not being more closely monitored.

Mr. Epstein’s suicide has also unleashed a torrent of unfounded conspiracy theories online, with people suggesting, without evidence, that Mr. Epstein was killed to keep him from incriminating others.
call me kinda nutty but,

• media pressure regarding the epstein case spurs authorities not personally implicated in or connected to his business to revive investigation of his case, revoking previous deals in the process
  • epstein's eventual arrest causes a flurry of more widespread media interest and examination of publicly available evidence mostly ignored a decade ago
  • new raids uncover what appear to be recordings of unknown people having sex with underage girls:

• unsealing of court records in ongoing civil case reveal, to a media circus already on high alert for snippets of epstein news, previously unseen flight logs including even more powerful figures (including trump, for what it's worth)
  • epstein cannot be convinced to change his not guilty plea, meaning even if he continues to maintain his silence, third parties are bound to be incriminated by evidence uncovered during the investigation
  • killing him, or at the least facilitating his suicide (which in a situation of high security confinement is essentially the same thing) is the only real option to shut the case down before it progresses any further
  • epstein's death can then turn the focus to the scandal surrounding his death as a failure of process. a cacophony of voices blaming either trump or clinton for killing him ward most people away from asking too many questions
  • evidence in the case can then be quietly shelved and eventually lost

animedad posted:

i dunno, seemed kinda nutty dude. maybe just work on getting a job promotion or in shape and let these things go. none of us know shit lol.

Thank you, I just got a promotion at end of FY and I'm starting swimming again. I hope you're doing okay animedad.

I've always been interested in the case. Read about it for years and even went down to the courthouse to watch the proceedings. Weird that I saw him less than two weeks ago. I remember him laughing along with everyone at a mistaken date the attorneys mentioned with the scheduling of the case.

I guess that's the best way to remember him, laughing.
If the government was serious about cracking down on pedophiles Epstein would've woken up in a black site.
[account deactivated]
just read unsubstantiated rumor from a celebrity gossip website known for its farfetched blind items that implied Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeff Epstein paid either Maduro or Chavez to let them host kid-fucking parties in their respective country? weird times
A wild unredacted epstein little black book appeared! https://gofile.io/?c=O1RfIt

Petrol posted:

call me kinda nutty but,

media pressure regarding the epstein case spurs authorities not personally implicated in or connected to his business to revive investigation of his case, revoking previous deals in the process

epstein's eventual arrest causes a flurry of more widespread media interest and examination of publicly available evidence mostly ignored a decade ago

new raids uncover what appear to be recordings of unknown people having sex with underage girls:

unsealing of court records in ongoing civil case reveal, to a media circus already on high alert for snippets of epstein news, previously unseen flight logs including even more powerful figures (including trump, for what it's worth)

epstein cannot be convinced to change his not guilty plea, meaning even if he continues to maintain his silence, third parties are bound to be incriminated by evidence uncovered during the investigation

killing him, or at the least facilitating his suicide (which in a situation of high security confinement is essentially the same thing) is the only real option to shut the case down before it progresses any further

epstein's death can then turn the focus to the scandal surrounding his death as a failure of process. a cacophony of voices blaming either trump or clinton for killing him ward most people away from asking too many questions

evidence in the case can then be quietly shelved and eventually lost

I would think this is a bridge too far on the plausibility scale if we didn't already know it happens in Britain every four years like the goddamn olympics

Right? I mean if anything, the stories about Epstein & co are tame in comparison.
The medical examiner refrained from a conclusive determination of Epstein's cause of death, refusing to confirm he hanged himself per the official story.

It's also come out that only one of Epstein's two "guards" the night he died was a correctional officer. The news is full of hedging about how prisons use other staff as guards from time to time but uh,, the prison hasn't said what or who the other guard was to them exactly, so... I'm sure after a thorough investigation they'll probably discover who their own employee is and what they hired them to do.
What a disappointing failure of procedure. I hope the head of the prison is disciplined appropriately
All my support to the pedophile infested justice system’s efforts in prosecuting those connected to Epstein to the fullest.
damn epstein, not for being a pedo piece of shit, for his hand in all the inevitable suicide watch regulations
NYT now reporting both guards responsible for keeping an eye of epstein fell asleep and falsified their records. Nice
i'd like to think this will be a clarifying moment and the ruling class will at last stand revealed as demonic parasite tyrants and people will get angry enough to do something but who am i kidding
the likelihood of american masses rising up with the outrage about the death of a white billionaire pedophile is greater than them rising up to bring communism
i mean i'm fully in the rabbit hole wrt epstein, fully gone. the thing that's killing me is all the occult shit, the temple, the symbols, etc. how much of it is just cutesy winking at the tinfoil people, straight psyop shit, and how much of it is genuinely held beliefs? i wouldn't put it past any of these absolute freaks to really believe doing this stuff holds some ritualistic magical significance.
i'm not across any occult stuff that's involved but i would put it to you that since none of that stuff is real it doesn't matter if it was sincere or not. what does matter is the basic reality of who did what and to what effect.
All it means is that Alex Jones is right about everything