they just don’t sell it sometimes, that’s what “back” means. You’re welcome
oh. i thought it meant it was rhe flesh ripped off the back of a living thing. literally.
the classic thin lizzy tuner "the boys are back in town" is a parable about the return of the mcrib
The McRib is back
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

The McRib is back

Caesura109 posted:

how does this thread have 23 pages

The rib goeth, and the rib cometh back.

[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

how does this thread have 23 pages

very carefully

Caesura109 posted:

???

red salute, comrade reviewbrah

i'm sorry to bump this thread out of order and doubly sorry to bring back 2012 memories for the current social media marquess of The Outline, but contrary to a certain tHE r H i z z o n E lurker's public statements, the McRib is NOT back
so its back>?
update: confirmed that it is NOT back.
Wendy's added then removed the mushroom burger from the menu. Not happy about that!
Aristotle would define a mushroom as an eater of plants that lacks ribs
intellectually lazy aristotle never looked at the underside of a mushroom
[account deactivated]
incorrect, "fish" dont exist, they are just a type of mushroom
yeh, i honestly don't see a problem combining two kingdoms. let's be honest, the first hybrid is going to be fishfungus for sure. and it'll taste like mcrib.
a common question im asked by my studentd is: are alligators fish and therefor is it ok to eat them on a friday? to this i answer alligators are simply a gill-less mushroom similar to the bolete and thus it is ok to eat them on any day
[account deactivated]
looking at things in the world to learn about them? Bacon’s trick

tears posted:

a common question im asked by my studentd is: are alligators fish and therefor is it ok to eat them on a friday? to this i answer alligators are simply a gill-less mushroom similar to the bolete and thus it is ok to eat them on any day

tears did you know that the capybara was classed as a fish by the catholic church

beavers, like geese, are fish

lo posted:

tears posted:

tears did you know that the capybara was classed as a fish by the catholic church

clearly a limited hangout to distract from the fact that the catholic church is a type of mushroom

Guess what's just like the forums, but with tangy BBQ sauce?????
it's back

thirdplace posted:

it's back

The Colonel went down to Idlib

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/kfc-opens-new-branch-in-jihadi-held-idlib/

Will the brutal McDonald Regime retaliate? Drop crudely fashioned McRibs from helicopters onto every Last competing fast food chain in Idlib? We already know that Ronald is no stranger to Nutritional Warfare, having previously violated International Slaw on three other occasions.
Colonel Sanders, but with a Salafist beard

odobenidae posted:

Will the brutal McDonald Regime retaliate? Drop crudely fashioned McRibs from helicopters onto every Last competing fast food chain in Idlib? We already know that Ronald is no stranger to Nutritional Warfare, having previously violated International Slaw on three other occasions.

[account deactivated]
saw that in my youtube recs and knew what website i had to navigate to
The McRib is back
it's back

This is not a drill
Congrats cars...as soon as i saw the news i rushed here...but you got it.
Lol, nope. just checked the dates haha...good for you ilmdge