Grifter of Pentecostalists / social democrat President Obrador of Mexico released a new plan to fund Pemex, the Mexican state oil company, but it’s not primed to allow private foreign takeover of Mexican oil production. So Fitch downgraded Pemex’s debt to junk status, and if one more big investment house does the same, e.g Moody’s, a whole bunch of auto-triggers will trip in big pension funds and other institutional investors, forcing mass sell-off of Mexico’s debt and possibly plunging Mexico into a sovereign debt crisis. Funny How,

Edited by cars ()

I say just keep both threads and see what happens
I'm making my stand here, this is the REAL thread.
I’m willing to let the marketplace of ideas do its work... both of you are welcome to write good posts on the thread topic so you don’t look like wimps. Namaste
you hardly got the ball rolling. the op is two words!
This is now a simpsonswave thread.
since OP apparently has nothing to contribute to this topic i guess i'll share my thoughts.

Grifter of Pentecostalists / social democrat President Obrador of Mexico released a new plan to fund Pemex, the Mexican state oil company, but it’s not primed to allow private foreign takeover of Mexican oil production. So Fitch downgraded Pemex’s debt to junk status, and if one more big investment house does the same, e.g Moody’s, a whole bunch of auto-triggers will trip in big pension funds and other institutional investors, forcing mass sell-off of Mexico’s debt and possibly plunging Mexico into a sovereign debt crisis. Funny How,

Petrol posted:

since OP apparently has nothing to contribute to this topic i guess i'll share my thoughts.

Hmm seems to be plagiarism of the OP.. suggest a ban for Petrov here.

Plagiarism stole my girlfriend.
I (28M) decapitated plagiarism with a shovel and it won’t stop making its severed head kiss my roommate’s fiancée