littlegreenpills posted:

the guy from cum town broke up with his girflfriend

maybe he should move

littlegreenpills posted:

the guy from cum town broke up with his girflfriend

boy i'd like to be a fly on that wall!

What is cum town anyway
:itsyou:
do you ever find yourself pausing chapo trap house and thinking "this is great but what i really want to hear is something far more crude
By custom I'm obligated to post this: gas. Thank you for your time
indeed, cumtown is gbs, and discussion of it should go back there.
Mark Ames losing his mind over ticks
If you're having tick problems I feel bad for you son

Because they're bioweapons the government released by the ton!
Mark Ames is right and United States did the ticks.
*flying secret mission over Cuba*

*looks at instruction card* DO NOT OPEN CANISTER: TOP SECRET. UPON ENTRY OVER TARGET, RELEASE CANISTER.

hmm

*opens canister*

*sees a mass of creepy-crawly Lovecraftian horror inside*

dear god no! (shrieking sounds)

*kicks canister over*

*Lovecraftian horror escapes*
r/CTH got quarantined lol
lol. reminds me of when TNV got revacc'd somewhere behind the cordon. tfw when its MCD May all over again.

dimashq posted:

r/CTH got quarantined lol

i dont care about that in any way but i do find it amusing that the 'violent' content they got quarantined for was anything vaguely anti-cop, e.g.

kinch posted:

lol. reminds me of when TNV got revacc'd somewhere behind the cordon. tfw when its MCD May all over again.

*puts on giant Johnny Mnemonic goggles that begin to analyze this post*

kinch posted:

Shaka, when the walls fell.

if youre going to take my nonsense post at face value please upvote it first so that I know youre in on the joke. thank you.
unbelievable
wow, getfiscal on chapo trap house, what a special treat. it's nice to see that the post-9/11 reforms to prevent siloing in the intelligence community are bearing fruit

kinch posted:

unbelievable

post #420

listened to the war nerd ep on puerto rico the other day, highly rec'd to all rhizzone affectionos. shit like how noted cancer researcher and first director of sloan-kettering wrote in a letter that "what the island needs is not public health work but a tidal wave or something to totally exterminate the population. It might then be livable. I have done my best to further the process of extermination by killing off 8 and transplanting cancer into several more" while practicing in PR, and the 1950 uprising when the US air force strafed and possibly bombed the towns of Jayuya and Utuado

sucks that it's usually paywalled but gotta say, no regrets for ponying up
war nerd episode: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4q4sjd6ebv4slxv/Radio_War_Nerd_Podcast_197_-_Puerto_Ricos_Independence_Struggle_-_Sep_13_2019.mp3

nelson denis' book: www.mediafire.com/file/g2w270ioyelxm1f/Denis_-_War_Against_All_Puerto_Ricans.zip
they've been pissing me off lately with all the rojava bullshit but that was a really good episode. the quality of denis' phone connection is terrible but it's worth listening to.

dimashq posted:

ghostpinballer posted:

ghostpinballer posted:

i gave this podcast called behind the bastards a spin because they did a 2 parter on bashar al assad and i wanted to know what a self-proclaimed anarchist made of the syrian civil war. the host and his friend spend 10 minutes at the start of both episodes saying assad has a tiny dick.

now on episode 2. he and his pal have gone off on a huge rant about how the US should have intervened in syria in 2011 and if george bush and cheney had been in charge they at least would have intervened, and it's a shame that iraq went badly because the US could have made the difference in syria. the white helmets are good, the US only gave the rebels three dollars and a box of blank ammunition. the woman says "at least cheney and bush got results", and they wrap up by saying iran is allied with syria so anyone against the US fucking with iran is supporting "the evil".

the woman co-hosting the podcast claims to be a bit of an expert on syria and supported trump bombing the country last year. she also didn't know what the mukhabarat was until midway thru the first episode lol

anarchists, man. yeesh

Doesn’t the host of that podcast work with bellingcat

lol i do have an update actually, bob evans posted a touching RIP vilerat message on twitter the other week and said vilerat taught him everything he knows about africa and the middle east, and he deleted as soon as someone shared a horrifying screenshot of a big post vilerat made where he explains why african tribes were destined to kill each other if white people hadn't colonized africa and kept them pacified.

he forgot the laughable etc.

cars posted:

considering listening t o podcasts

this never happened, i just listened to more of Aurora Illinois band Trouble instead. it went well and as you may remember comedy sketch Wayne's World is set in Aurora as are both feature-length motion pictures of the Wayne's World name.

they're set in a place called Aurora Illinois that seems to have nothing in common with the actual Aurora Illinois that exists however
yes; not once do either Wayne or his life companion encounter or even allude to the Aurora, Illinois band Trouble
i spent three years in Aurora Illinois some time ago and never encountered or even alluded to the Aurora Illinois band Trouble . take from this, what you will. back then podcasts didn't exist yet, so i huess im at a loose end here
tfw no Felix Biederman bf
https://yasha.substack.com/p/episode-1-alex-boykowich-the-ukrainian

forgot where people were originally talking about it but this is Yasha Levine's new project on empire weaponizing immigrants, the first episode features one of our local red boys and a good guy. there's a huge Ukrainian immigrant population here and it's a fucking weird trip because they get stared down on the daily by this city's batshit holodomor monuments featuring memorials to the literal actual nazi commanders that murdered their families. absolutely beyond the pale
A podcaster has every woke-scold with a twitter account in tears over a Salo joke and The War Nerd is missing this golden marketing opportunity.
thanks for making me wade into the bog of twitter to work out what happened and retrieve the post in question

click thru to witness a million CIA libs declaring this to be homophobic and pretending it's the reason they'll never vote for bernie. virgil, i salute you
First they came for the horny reddit boys, and I laughed
Then they came for the rat faced CIA mayors, and I laughed
Finally they came for Chris Matthews and James Carville, and I was getting a little hoarse* but still I laughed

---------------------------

* Somewhere in the middle I found out that hoarse whisperer had a $5,000 dollar debt to a mall store credit card that resulted in a judgment against his GoFundMe, and I laughed.
Also: someone else on the hell bird site said the main detriment to this election cycle has been making Chapo bad. This is an accurate analysis.

The show is not a means to any political end but it was funny, and deserves credit for a trend of collective harassment of journos. Unfortunately two of them now suffer from election brain. They just put out an episode to their paid subscribers that's an hour and five minutes of "canvassing and phone banking is fun, actually" followed by about 30 minutes of reading all of last week's tweets, and finishing with "we're going to start selling limited edition t shirts."

if anyone has been waiting around for the optimal time to launch a failed attempt to succeed them, this is it.
they ought to take getfiscal more seriously

Over9000ft posted:

Also: someone else on the hell bird site said the main detriment to this election cycle has been making Chapo bad. This is an accurate analysis.

The show is not a means to any political end but it was funny, and deserves credit for a trend of collective harassment of journos. Unfortunately two of them now suffer from election brain. They just put out an episode to their paid subscribers that's an hour and five minutes of "canvassing and phone banking is fun, actually" followed by about 30 minutes of reading all of last week's tweets, and finishing with "we're going to start selling limited edition t shirts."

if anyone has been waiting around for the optimal time to launch a failed attempt to succeed them, this is it.

every 'funny' internet person eventually becomes very sincere and turns to the camera and tells you to get out there and vote democrat. well the jokes on them im never going to become funny or vote democrat!!

i regret to inform anyone laboring under the misapprehension that chapo was ever good : you are wrong. you probably listen to tame impala too. smdh.