Old man yells at fetid island.

They do though and it's literally to join DSA and vote for social fascist Bern Sanders. So much energy is getting burned on trying to pretend the "say racial slurs and vote Bernie Sanders" people aren't fully representative of the average DSA type.
If you spun DSA in a centrifuge it would separate out into various layers of whites and Honorary Aryans, divided by how long they stay up at night fantasizing about Trevor Noah sticking up for them while they talk like a senile Klansman on prime time TV.
you got your DSA cops, they're KKK. you got your DSA Troops, they're always a couple drinks or a rude reply away from bragging about all the Arab death they did and how it just fucks you up, man, it fucks you up so bad to keep the motor running while your buddies flense a toddler. you got your Brooklyn kids, their leading lights ran their mouths again during an interview this week so we know what they're about. you got your Twitter brigade, no one can tell them apart from the Monarcho-Franco-Evolaist babies. you got your rainbow flag "social entrepreneurs", they're trying to drive black grandmas out of their future studio spaces. you got your landlords, your half-orcs, your presidential candidates who keep dropping lines about how they'll keep the foul Mexican from taking little Bucephalus's cabbage-picking job... that's the DSA.
beaucephalus is a good name for a cabbage farmer

cars posted:

If you spun DSA in a centrifuge it would separate out into various layers of whites and Honorary Aryans, divided by how long they stay up at night fantasizing about Trevor Noah sticking up for them while they talk like a senile Klansman on prime time TV.

I have hard time keeping track of these left twitter beefs because half the people involved remind me of Bret Easton Ellis characters doing runway shoots and they just seem like hacks who suck

Oh God they're admirers of Bret Easton Ellis and that guy fucking sucks and is a hack and sucks. These people need to move back in with their parents

The conversation turns back to Bret Easton Ellis, a critic of what he calls snowflake culture, who is frequently accused of being a reactionary. ‘A lot of artists either don’t have any politics or their politics are retarded’, says Khachiyan. ‘His whole virtue as a writer is being a great stylist and a great narrator who retains plausible deniability. American Psycho has references to killing homeless black people, calling Asians “slant eyes”. And a lot of these woke SJW people sincerely think he’s a racist because he describes the condition… Artists are sometimes unassailable… The whole impulse to peg someone for what they are now is bizarre.’

https://rhizzone.net/forum/post/385095/

Edited by trakfactri ()

cars posted:

They do though and it's literally to join DSA and vote for social fascist Bern Sanders. So much energy is getting burned on trying to pretend the "say racial slurs and vote Bernie Sanders" people aren't fully representative of the average DSA type.

i'm not involved in the DSA so I don't know for sure but from what I can tell online the "SJWs" or whatever that these people hate so bad are also in the DSA. most of their origin stories seem to boil down to "mad that they had to do progressive stack in a meeting one time"

and they definitely seem to be speaking from a position of resentment and frustration of power so I don't think they're controlling their chapters

cars posted:

one of the few things I know about that Twitter person is that they are a creepy stalker and will never be allowed to post here again

i made the mistake of tweeting a joke at them without realizing who i was replying to, which they took seriously, and then they spent the rest of the day trying to roast me for things i had tweeted like two years previously that they also misinterpreted lmao

sounds like you got owned really bad
yeah p. much

trakfactri posted:

I have hard time keeping track of these left twitter beefs

I've had huge success with not bothering

aerdil posted:

LMAO

sovnarkoman posted:

sounds like you got owned really bad

probably not

hell, i'm starting to think the insane twitter schizophrenic style of marxism-leninism might not be very well thought out!

cars posted:

trakfactri posted:

I have hard time keeping track of these left twitter beefs

I've had huge success with not bothering

cars posted:

I've thought really hard about this and have concluded that they're having this debate precisely because they have all decided to vote for the Bernie man and don't have anything else to do except wait around and get into these arguments because voting for Bernie is the alpha and omega of this whole thingamajig. Really it's a debate about messaging between two factions, the Dogwhistlers and the KISS Army.

easily the most pathetic thing on twitter
14K people talking about that? yeah that really is pathetic
Northern U.S. white people on Twitter think Southern dialect is the same as AAVE because they don’t know any black people... Cut it out!!
Replace the confederate flag with a picture of a stick of butter.
away down south in the land of traitors, rattlesnakes and alligators,

Petrol posted:

Hey millennials remember the 90s, remember Doug? Remember the phantom menace? Remember The End of History and the Last Man?
Yes I remember. Also I keep seeing people on Twitter talking about how "the SJWs" would "ruin" NGE if it came out today and it's like... who do you think Anno let decide the last line of EoE and why? Smdh
oi mate. an sjw took my baby. my baby being anime, because i am incapable of human love.
it seems these days you can’t even jack off standing over a comatose friend inside a cartoon without receiving the exact same judgment as was always present in the work itself
evangelion is just anno putting on his best bugs bunny voice and saying "ain't i a stinker?" over and over for 20 hours except it's not just an act and he genuinely hates himself
in related news I been reading Mario trivia twitter and it has probably the strongest personalities on the entire site. Supper Mario Broth is Francis Bacon, powerful in his grim and exacting science. if there is even the slightest question about the absolute truth of one of his posts, you will hear it from him first. Forest of Illusion is Indiana Jones, surly and driven. You can question his professionalism but if you insert your antics between him and a legendary relic, he will shoot you dead without a second thought. I’m not sure what these guys bring to the world at large but they belong on the elite roll call with Norm Macdonald, swampman and getfiscal, where you could ban every account but the ones on that list and Twitter would suddenly become good.
How is twitter even still alive last i heard it was never profitable.
Crime pays
thanks for enjoyig my twitter accout and sharing it with youir loved ones.
also realsubtle is on the list, thats a good Twitter too... t H E r H i z z o n E is like fluoride in the Twitter supply, a little bit just allows the CIA to track everyone with satellites, a lot provides a foundation for low-level mind control... use this power wisely and forget not your mother forums unless you get really busy with a lot of stuff.
i havent been posting so much recently because the posts i want to make are simply too big
uh yeah me too