at my workplace (which is a non-profit career guidance org) this "inspirational" video was shown in a meeting, lol

[account deactivated]

I happened to be watching this stream live and I will always regret not recording it because as he held that Rei figure aloft he mused passionately, "They don't make women like this in real life.. only in FUCKIN anime!!"
I would love to see Limp Bizkit. Probably the most experimental / jazzy / weird group of the nu-metal era. Their continuing popularity in Europe but decline here in the U.$. is something I can only explain by Fred Durst's introspective self-loathing and Bizkit's videos boogying on top of the WTC becoming incompatible with Amerikan war priorities. This led to the L-I-M-P being delisted from the radio in favor of vaguely-inspirational Christian pop bands writing songs about following orders and being a hero and throwing yourself off a cliff and so on. Last I heard the crazy motherfucker from Jacksonville was banned from Ukraine for the crime of being popular in Russia and has also been attacked in articles in cutout publications like Foreign Policy for being a tool of the Kremlin and all this nonsense. One wonders why he's so threatening.

Edited by trakfactri ()

Dobama Theatre
This may explain a few of anal cunts views and their songs.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

edited:

toyotathon posted:

this was the scene in oakland last friday:

rhizzonemeet at the west oakland bart?

im in :D
[account deactivated]
i see lacanian tankie analyst once a week starting next week. i'm trying to stop antipsychotics now wish me luck and to not end up in a hospital for six months again lmfao. i have a date on saturday with a sysadmin girl who not only is cute but is promising to help me find work in the field
ganbatte on all fronts, comrade.
been too busy with this for a minute to be a good communist or work on studying the ethnological notebooks or any of that. i still get my news from the rhizzone.

highlights:
*accepted into state uni
*fsa is processed
*just need to link folk's taxs to it
*folk got an 85 camper (that poor aspirational yank)
*bonding experience w old-fucker-folk like 2 weeks ago seeing where he was born and going through woods/passing by rivers/staying places he frequented as a Yooth
*danced for like 3-4 hours on Pig Day by the Lake and got lactic acid bad the next two days
*lactic acid was well worth Positive Vibes supporting local art space + warm homosocial gal experience
*at one point loud blues rock, the passing train and pig fireworks converged at the pitch of dancing; sensory overwhelm in the best way
*gal who's place i crashed at is Real As Hell and we're probably gonna play music together. both gals i danced w mutual pals of my hs counselor
*got hit on (well, almost more like pursued/harassed) by this 40 year old dude who's never interacted w a trans person before and also apparently has a thing for underaged girls also (made both of these pretty obvious; "are those real? can i touch em?")? i politely brushed him off multiple times. he got kicked from the event and accosted/smacked in the street later that night. street justice, baby.
*didn't think about the pigs (hardly) at all on the 4th.

have a good one, zzoners
emo

Edited by aerdil ()

i have been working out every day and living on egg whites and bok choy. Do we still have the swole thread
its blackberry season again

also attn: ticks it is blackberry forager season again
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

i have been working out every day and living on egg whites and bok choy. Do we still have the swole thread

staying big for stallen over here. im at a pretty solid 199 right now. id post pics but i dont want CIA to know my macros

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

i'm trying to stop antipsychotics now wish me luck

good luck

[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

I happened to be watching this stream live and I will always regret not recording it because as he held that Rei figure aloft he mused passionately, "They don't make women like this in real life.. only in FUCKIN anime!!"

[account deactivated]
big break reported in the Emanuela Orlandi case. the EmanuelaOrlandi case remains unresolved (fan theory: he's in love now)
[account deactivated]
my date went well and now i have GF B]

graphicalUSSRinterface posted:

my date went well and now i have GF B]

Let me talk to her

art museum has a frida kahlo exhibit

ialdabaoth posted:

art museum has a frida kahlo exhibit

let me talk to her

she was a trot so i would much rather not talk to her
sure, also had a fling w him before kicking him out. and was friends with folks who tried to kill him and also the guy that did kill him . a land of contrasts

Sunday posted:

she was a trot so i would much rather not talk to her

counterpoint:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/international-marxist/frida-kahlo-on-stalin-and-the-traitor-trotsky-/990637711013905/

i retract my statement, i would in fact talk to her

imagine being trotsky and your ex-girlfriend paints that after the guy in the painting kills you lol

talk about owned
[account deactivated]
gay (in real life (with a flesh and blood woman (with kids)))