The twitter man goes in the twitter thread
*nodding*
https://anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2018/05/gold-warriors.html?spref=tw
there are so many good sites, that one included, that I only started reading because of the prop or not blacklist lol
Hong Kong shit

AmericanNazbro posted:

Petrol posted:

it's literally
http://www.voanews.com/content/arab-spring-revolutions-follow-game-plan-from-1993-book-123273468/173007.html
a
http://www.usnews.com/topics/author/jamila-raqib
'color'
http://www.aeinstein.org/the-struggle-for-universal-suffrage-in-hong-kong/
'revolution'

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2014/09/the-ned-hong-kong-riots.html

So lets just look up the usual relevant source of such exquisite fragrance. The 2012 annual report of the U.S. government financed National Endowment of Democracy, aka the Central Color Revolution Agency, includes three grants for Hong Kong one of which is new for 2012 and not mentioned in earlier annual reports:

National Democratic Institute for International Affairs - $460,000

To foster awareness regarding Hong Kong's political institutions and constitutional reform process and to develop the capacity of citizens - particularly university students - to more effectively participate in the public debate on political reform, NDI will work with civil society organizations on parliamentary monitoring, a survey, and development of an Internet portal, allowing students and citizens to explore possible reforms leading to universal suffrage.

American Center for International Labor Solidarity
$139,532
To continue to advance worker rights by building the capacity of democratic trade unions in Hong Kong. The Solidarity Center will work with its partners to advocate for collective bargaining rights, utilize local and international mechanisms to improve working conditions, and promote understanding of worker rights abuses and developments in China among the international labor movement and human rights community.

Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor
$155,000
To raise the standards of human rights protection and democratic representation in Hong Kong. The Monitor will carry out human rights monitoring, casework, campaigning, and public education drawing local and international attention to civil rights and human rights developments in Hong Kong.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hkedition/2011-09/27/content_13796808.htm

cars posted:

constant pressure everywhere that always churns fresh naive helpless meat into positions of power that is beholden directly to the United States, basic kids, multi denied opposition groups and loony Nazis, whatever, make sure the London educated banker squats are in charge, then those goofs get a foothold and start securing their local resources and acting independently to satisfy local constituencies that don't like the United States, start using their economies as tools of policy independent of the United States and its little quislings and the money, start acting less "liberal", then before anything like that can turn the United States presses again, the policy is very easy for State Department grad gimps to justify in terms of the self interest of the United States aligning with every virtue while the real policy is done over their heads to align with the security and defense agencies anfd you can see it all with julian assange, you will actually be able to smell his hair bleach on this adventure, you will hear the Jersey in the voice of the president of estonia and it will move you, to a bigger house

cars posted:

American Center for International Labor Solidarity
$139,532
To continue to advance worker rights by building the capacity of democratic trade unions in Hong Kong. The Solidarity Center will work with its partners to advocate for collective bargaining rights, utilize local and international mechanisms to improve working conditions, and promote understanding of worker rights abuses and developments in China among the international labor movement and human rights community.

anyone have anything cuttlefish or cuttlefish-like on von neumann, john nash etc?
if u play this video backwards, you can see how iran placed a mine on an oil tanker then loaded the ship up w a bunch of civilians. wjat a travesty

c_man posted:

im a member of the R->C->P

just using our Slovakia-based propaganda office to trial run some mass-disinformation bloodthirsty mob uh, stuff, you know... for kids
Edit: Does anyone know of people that write on MKultra that don't go into Alex Jones territory? What I've read so far is that the CIA started it as a cover story during the Korean War when troops were coming back basically saying that the military was carrying out live experiments with biological/chemical weapons and so they came up with the story that the Soviets had perfected a method of mind control so the troops would believe this (i.e. the plot of the Manchurian Candidate) so we should come up with some advanced form of perception management ourselves to beat the pinkos at their own game.

Edited by wasted ()

trakfactri posted:

One of the odd side stories is that Guo sued Roger Stone for defamation last year after Stone appeared on the Alex Jones Show and alleged Guo funneled money to Hillary Clinton and Steve Bannon. Jones predictably presented the whole thing as a Chinese intelligence plot to subvert the MAGA (Guo is, by the way, a member of the Mar-a-Lago Club). Stone settled the suit and apologized. Anyways, Guo and Bannon are pretty tight:

Now on Hong Kong shit:

wasted posted:

Edit: Does anyone know of people that write on MKultra that don't go into Alex Jones territory? What I've read so far is that the CIA started it as a cover story during the Korean War when troops were coming back basically saying that the military was carrying out live experiments with biological/chemical weapons and so they came up with the story that the Soviets had perfected a method of mind control so the troops would believe this (i.e. the plot of the Manchurian Candidate) so we should come up with some advanced form of perception management ourselves to beat the pinkos at their own game.

There's the documentary Wormwood. I skipped around and watched the Sy Hersh parts. I would look around for reporting from papers outside the U.S. on biological warfare in Korea and Manchuria which was widespread and forced the DPRK and Chinese armies to undertake massive countermeasures / medical infrastructure projects behind the front line to defend themselves from these attacks. The U.S. largely carried it out via air-dropped canisters filled with disease-carrying insects targeting the civilian population and water supplies. I've read the North Koreans have preserved some of these insects in the main military museum in Pyongyang and tourists have a hard time believing it's real, but it is and the North Koreans are telling the truth.

Hersh never comes out and says it outright but the implication in Wormwood is the CIA killed unreliable scientists who worked on the project but might tattle. The CIA dosed one scientist with LSD during a meeting and he freaked out, so the agency put him up in a hotel in New York while arranging for him to meet with a doctor, which was a lie, and then sent a kill team (basically just mafia thugs) to throw him out of the window. The kill team was compartmentalized and had no idea why they were doing it; they were just under orders to do it. MKULTRA -- that the CIA was experimenting with LSD on unwitting subjects -- was the cover story and the deaths were attributed to suicide when the press "discovered" the "truth" in the early 1970s. Very much concocting a conspiracy theory to cover up another conspiracy. Hersh's conclusion is that it doesn't really matter now though because the bad guys got away with it and nobody cares anymore.

Also for any lurkers with any lingering American nationalist tendencies who want to know what it's like to go insane and have your mind break, I would recommend this joint DPRK/China documentary which is a pretty extensive look at American insect terror warfare in the 1950s:

Edited by trakfactri ()

Probably the funniest part of FBI posting man is that he wasn't trial-ballooning any brand-new Kluxer material, instead he was trying to convince the 'chanese to adopt MSNBC-style Russophobia. Which means he either came up with the dumbest possible use of his resources as an online plant or someone above him is making those sorts of stellar decisions for a whole team every day.
There's probably something like 99 cops doing effective musters for street violence for every equivalent of 8chan FBI Hashtag Resistance Buddy and I'm not surprised the one dud in the batch is also the guy who incriminated himself. And this is too confused to be a limited hang-out so it's just a good time all around for tHE r H i z z o n E.
Shooting up a Draw Muhammed event should be constitutionally protected speech.

Back in 2016, Emma Best filed a FOIA request for the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s files on the infamous white supremacist website Stormfront. After two and half years of processing, the FBI finally responded, releasing just 104 pre-processed pages.

What’s more, according to the cover letter accompanying the release, there were additional records, but the Bureau simply couldn’t find them.

stormfront is govt nazi incubator confirmed
It’s fun to imagine the politics that must have gone into releasing a public statement that says, Oh yeah we at the FBI have just tons of dirt on Stormfront, like we must have told someone we did at one point to justify how many people we have inside Stormfront, and darn we just can’t seem to find it right now, huh what these? *stuffs four thousand drafts of white supremacist manifestos on FBI letterhead down front of pants* No those are about Stormfort which is our PUBG LAN league’s favorite custom map.
FBI Man: Stormfront dossier? Uhh *clears throat* Not sure what happened to that one but for now could i interest you in this seven thousand page report on george bush gay
SAC: Okay so the other 69 agents from the task force will create content for the Nazi Web sites, bill hours to outreach, we’ll handle records per project SOP... Moving on, the break room fridge, like the email said we have peanut allergies in the office and

AP LANT, JR.: Boss I volunteer! I’m ready!

SAC: To clean the fridge?

JUNIOR: For the task force! I’m a chat room maniac with 1337357 flames!

SAC: Kid I’ll be honest: you aren’t even Ap’s son you’re like his nephew or something??

JUNIOR: I’ll cyber their asses good chief!

SAC: All right uhhhhhhhh you go on 8chan and tell them the Russians fixed the election,

"Members of the FLDS Church have owned machine shops that have sold airplane components to the United States Air Force and the Defense Logistics Agency; from 1998 to 2007 the receipts from these components totaled more than US$1.7 million."

i wanna research this
considering fbi strategy against the cpusa was to create organizations like the Ad Hoc Committee for a Marxist-Leninist Party that were completely a fbi invention staffed entirely by agents to sow dissension and confusion in the left, it wouldn't be shocking that they'd use the same strategy for infiltrating other ideologies & movements. the only wrinkle of course is that for the left they had to pretend to be marxists, while for the right they are already white supremacists.
gonna file a foia request about who did 9 11
I forget if I posted this before, but in canada CSIS was found to have funded and mostly controlled the neonazi Heritage Front. The official line is that CSIS "infiltrated" the HF, which is an interesting way to phrase "a CSIS agent was one of the three founding members and their operating budget came from CSIS." Supposedly CSIS thought it would be better to have control of neonazis than to have them organize off the leash and that this would be safer for the public. For some mysterious reason this control scheme didn't stop them from assaulting and murdering leftists.

Read one theory that the goal is overwhelming / collapsing left-wing legal and jail support networks in the U.K. for years. Made me wonder just now if it's to get a head start and disrupt the left ahead of the right-wing advance coming post-Brexit but I might be overthinking it. Dunno. Encountered a half-cracked activist who was trying to recruit people into this group / movement / etc. and kept repeating the "three percent" thing from Gene Sharp like a mantra and it reminded me of the recent Radio War Nerd episode on how that was invented by the CIA and then used to steer so-called "color revolutions."
Meanwhile people keep bashing RCP and every time I meet their people, they're good and fine and doing stuff like setting fires at the White House until cops drag them away.
I mean they had a plan which was to burn that motherfucker and they did it because they knew what they were doing and they stuck to the plan and protected their guy.
I don't really know much about Extinction Rebellion but I do know Radiohead support them which is not a great sign.
i liked what i thought extinction rebellion was until i read anything about it
[account deactivated]
RCP have been the '96 Bulls of flag burning in the U.S. for 35 seasons straight. The defendant in Texas v Johnson was in the RCP youth auxiliary out of Atlanta, so they don't fuck around when they burn a flag, they always get the flag that burns good and put the right sauce on it and make sure everyone can see it, they always have extra flags distributed over a wide enough area so if one gets snatched they light up another, and if they can they light a couple up at once so the cops and counter-protesters who will drop everything to put out a burning flag have public meltdowns. As an anarcho-teen you're surrounded by people who think they're hot-shit arsonists but don't even know how to tuck light-anywheres into their cuffs properly, and it's possible seeing RCP's flag-burning game up close cured me of anarchism. They know what they're known for and what they're good at and they execute at 100% in extreme style. This is just a fraction of the true power of BAsics...
i started having doubts about extinction rebellion when, after causing a ruckus in london for more than a week they just decided to stop and have a closing ceremony, then a banksy appeared

cars posted:

Epstein’s passport is from Saudi Arabia *clown balloon draws near*