[account deactivated]
Yeah this is pretty good supporting evidence for Sakai right here.
"The first agent was afraid to use any of his Force options"

ghostpinballer posted:

"The first agent was afraid to use any of his Force options"

He couldn't decide to use force choke or force lightning.

they're already "losing track" of people "in the paper work". 4000 so far. realistically what can anyone actually do about this?

ghostpinballer posted:

they're already "losing track" of people "in the paper work". 4000 so far. realistically what can anyone actually do about this?

protracted people's war

ghostpinballer posted:

At a certain level of the organization and discipline of the anti imperialist forces one could imagine 24/7 neighborhood patrols to keep alert for vans, establishing safe houses, testing out more effective methods of enabling safe crossing of the false border. Until that level of consolidation is achieved probably just the same thing as always, flyering, searching out locals that one can build unity with, cell building, uniting the advanced, rallying the intermediate, isolating the backwards etc etc.

weird how this stuff keeps coming to light, almost like the whole organization is white supremacist or something
https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

aerdil posted:

weird how this stuff keeps coming to light, almost like the whole organization is white supremacist or something
https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

let's be fair, that FB group only has 9500 members. with 20k Border Patrol Agents, that's not even half! less than 50% isn't representative by definition!

'never seen floaters this clean'

I.e. "No, these ones are fake, the real ones I see in the reg are usually waaaay worse"
here is where joe Biden stores the kids
it's a "Mobile Mini" because it's where the darn kids go!!!!!
bumping this back on page 1 again & bumping my other thread to page 2, and I'm doing it solely so that anyone who wanders onto the site can take one look at the thread names and know immediately where we're at

This guy has it slightly wrong: it's NOT just the border.

This includes everything within 100 miles of the border AND within 200 miles of ANY international airport.

Two-thirds (2/3rds) of the U.S. population now lives in a "zone" where the Border Patrol can do whatever they want with no justification ever needing to be provided.

There is no redress possible in the courts for whatever a Border Patrol agent does anymore.

Legitimate Targets, Just War

As if SCOTUS is anything but a reactionary institution, purpose built to enforce whitey racists and slave holders' laws.