the teens are hard at work lol

kinch posted:

some things are timeless

the kids are alright (not really)

kinch posted:

is this loss

*turns 90 degrees to camera* Hello and welcome to my new gimmick, where I ask is this loss but only when its obviously loss. Even I’m not sure where this will go and who knows? we may even spot Goatstein along the way *i try to wink and I blink instead, but then one eye is kind of twitching open and watering and it’s dripping down my face*

V.I. Lenin

What is expected from Workers?

Published: First published in 1933 in Lenin Miscellany XXI. Printed from the manuscript.
Translated: Bernard Isaacs

I

1. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR “DR. PAUL DRAGO CHARLOTTE, NC”

Please double check that the spelling is exactly the same,

patiently clicking over and over

Fayafi posted:

anyone picked up this guy's last book? I don't have a gut but I do need to get rid of podcasting

nothing says trustworthy like puerto rican protestants
Fuck protestants.
Pics from Kennedy's inauguration.

[account deactivated]
sad that he didnt get the sadat treatment during the parade
Yeah he was showing off the Pershing missiles because he ran to the right of Nixon on the "missile gap." Would soon bring the world to the brink of ruin for domestic political purposes while lying about Soviet intentions. Though he would've been able to duck during the parade, unlike in Dallas, because he hadn't needed the back brace yet after hurting himself falling into a pool while attempting to grope a woman. Definitely one of the most insane and thugged out Mafia presidents and the son of a pro-fascist patriarch which says a lot but the problem with using the CIA/Mafia (same thing) and screwing it up is the Mafia doesn't like it.

Anyways, I noticed today the Q people have a cult around JFK Jr. and they believe Q is JFK Jr. and he will reveal himself soon. I see a lot of weird stuff but that seems pretty weird. I don't get it

GONE PERSHING

trakfactri posted:

Anyways, I noticed today the Q people have a cult around JFK Jr. and they believe Q is JFK Jr. and he will reveal himself soon. I see a lot of weird stuff but that seems pretty weird. I don't get it

Since Q disappeared a long time ago it's just a sort of human swarm behavior that determines what they get into. Other than that a lot of them are ancient medusae whose bodies are 50% accumulated cigarette ash so they probably like to look at sexy pictures of the gone JFK-like baby man. They probably remember him giving that salute to his dad's corpse as a baby and it's one of those images that conspiracy theory people love, because it's vaguely related to JFK's murder but they usually can't come up with an idea of how a tiny baby could help hatch a conspiracy. It's like when rude irony people on Twitter find a non-rude person and declare they must protect them.

that baby salute was actually a photochopped sieg heil

shit lol that website is really good

http://www.justice4prince.com/7-of-7-queen-elizabeth.html
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Prince+Sacrifice
i dont get it the bioshock city was supposed to be a ayn rand libertarian society
gamers rise up

littlegreenpills posted:

i dont get it the bioshock city was supposed to be a ayn rand libertarian society

in bioshock infinite you upset the status quo by freeing black slaves, who turn out to be as bad as the slaveowner caricatures

booker, ex-pinkerton protagonist: These folk need a better class of hero. When it comes down to it...the only difference between Comstock and Fitzroy is how you spell the name.

in the second half of the game, you fight the black revolutionaries

it's art

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did any of them go down for kiddyfucking. was there ever a #MoiAussi for the situationist left
That might be Liana Kanelli in that photo but I'm not sure. But I wanna hang out and drink coffee and smoke cigarettes with her while she yells "come on, darling!" at me