how else r u spose to express no chili?
don't eat any!!
[account deactivated]
recently completed a 10 day silent meditation course, went crazy but managed to put myself back together after the psychic vivisection. also with all the silence i became intimately aware of how severe my tinnitus is, which was hard to accept since i usually use quality protection, but i guess those few times the music is just that good you wanna rip them out and get your ears fucked bareback with your head in the speakers do real damage.
Some weirdo ordered the special assistance meal, spilled lemon juice on himself and then tried to impress me by ordering two different kinds of booze and mixing them together in front of me. I flagged him for the sky marshal.
wow, 10 days alone in silence. that's wild. i've never had tinnitus but i would probably develop it. and probably also stomach ulcers, lower back pain, panic attacks, asthma, gout

i wrote a big post about my psychological experience with a chronic ailment but i got self-conscious so instead you get a shitpost

Edited by nearlyoctober ()

nearlyoctober posted:

wow, 10 days alone in silence. that's wild. i've never had tinnitus but i would probably develop it. and probably also stomach ulcers, lower back pain, panic attacks, asthma, gout

i wrote a big post about my psychological experience with a chronic ailment but i got self-conscious so instead you get a shitpost

I got celiac, gastroparesis, bipolar, and hypothyroidism, what've you got stuck with?

i left repetitive stress injury, phobia, depression, addiction, and panic attacks behind in 2016. nowadays i only have seasonal allergies and a nagging spouse am i right fellas?

nearlyoctober posted:

a nagging spouse am i right fellas?

Let me talk to her.

Populares posted:

nearlyoctober posted:

I got celiac, gastroparesis, bipolar, and hypothyroidism, what've you got stuck with?

ive got the flu, a cold, blombis, poco, drelp, huntington's disease, and fail aids

i just got hired

Low prices karphead.
I'm working as a landscaper at the college I dropped out of. I want to get caught solving equations on the blackboard and have the instructor be like "You're not Good Will Hunting. You took this class. You got a C"
Im living that dream every day
[account deactivated]
a computer g-g-g-ghost???
i have aids, but in my brain. and to me? it’s cool
real life!!!!!
low prices for my friends, high prices for my enemies
prices descending below the value determined by the socially necessary labour time to you too
My month long period of insomnia finally ended.
tonight i got initiated into the lesbian mafia.

lo posted:

ive got the flu, a cold, blombis, poco, drelp, huntington's disease, and fail aids

out of my way depression, im on the hypomania train *pulling train whistle*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
let me tell u, being named karl marx has been no walk in the park

psychicdriver posted:

tonight i got initiated into the lesbian mafia.

weird shifts in life, sort of stumbled into a job where i make more money than ever before, quit my other two "normal" jobs. still adjusting to this weird new reality. i never went to college. what a disgusting country.
i got a new job through shameless nepotism recently, it's pretty good although i remain morally committed to the failson lifestyle.
well folks I'm nearing the end of my phd in "philosophy" and looking for postdoc jobs. I'm doing well publishing papers trolling old stodgy philosophers of science and I'm giving a presentation at the national conference about how feminist philosophers of science have already superseded the debates I'm involved in. My current university has a new nazi degree starting so good time to leave Aidsfalia for a while. There's a nice position at the university of iceland taking applications atm, so maybe I'll end up there. Bye.
time to make the nazis
multiple times a day i havve these little moments where i metacognise my own existence as a walking thinking self aware meat-matter bag and i burst into laughter each and every time. smoke weed
same but i think of myself as a skeleton covered in ground beef more than a bunch of chemicals sloshing around in a sack of skin

Edited by karphead ()

I have a cup of coffee in the morning
[account deactivated]
drinking a disgusting Starbucks energy drink for $4.75

Fayafi posted:

destroying my calves and thighs on the turkish mountainsides

this, i claim, is poetry

[account deactivated]