i've got a bad personality for video games because i just like putting on bases loaded 2 for nes and cranking out home run after home run. any sort of challenge and i get bored. a lot like life really, if i'm not constantly succeeding in an awesome way - which i usually do, 'cause i'm awesome - i get frustrated and vegetate. makes you think....

Myfanwy posted:

shennong posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

no the snes was before my time, i grew up with the n64

what tge /FUCK

if you don't have fond memories of being a young baby child and playing 4 player WCW vs NWO world tour, you're a pile of dusty old bones, dusty old bones

im surrounded by nublets

getfiscal you should take up bmx bike riding

shennong posted:

lol

Edited by LandBeluga ()

Impper posted:

getfiscal you should take up bmx bike riding

why do you say that.

i've thought about bike riding more often but i'm terrified of getting hit by a car and i'm really clumsy and dumb

you should bike ride more often
no, bmx is like pointless trick riding, it's not actually for commuting
please don't encourage me to do pointless things
it would actually give you a huge sense of accomplishment the first time you do a wheelie, or a bunny hop, or a superman, or an assortment of other awesome ass tricks...

Impper posted:

it would actually give you a huge sense of accomplishment the first time you do a wheelie, or a bunny hop, or a superman, or an assortment of other awesome ass tricks...

getfiscal you should take up cocaine
lf guys talking about cocaine is the MY GIRLFRIEND of this dumb forum
yulla yulla baking soda cocaine is MY GIRLFRIEND

Groulxsmith posted:

lf guys talking about cocaine is the MY GIRLFRIEND of this dumb forum

that makes literally 0 sense

cocaine is awesome. actually gonna do some tonite with MY GIRLFRIEND
im going to vegas tonight lol
deadken_in_Vegas.jpeg

im going to vegas tonight lol
where do you find all these pictures of me
lol. stop postin pictures to your ok cupid man. also i wrote in my ok cupid that i took a one year vow of celibacy and now i went from like a 25-40% response rate to literally 0%

girdles_gone_wild posted:

deadken_in_Vegas.jpeg

i didn't realize deadken owned a blonde wig, dang thats sexy

this is just a reminder that there shall be NO USE OF THE WORD "BROWNOUT"

Impper posted:

lol. stop postin pictures to your ok cupid man. also i wrote in my ok cupid that i took a one year vow of celibacy and now i went from like a 25-40% response rate to literally 0%

i did the same earlier today and I now have 12 new messages, but they're all from women with children.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

lmao

gyrofry posted:

wankel rotary engine