1 shot pineapple puree
2 shots milk
tablespoon of coconut oil
expired lime juice
sugar
soda water

it's pretty good!

that sounds like it would curdle real bad, much respect

we're having friends over for a cookout this weekend, also gonna make pina coladas. rum is my least favorite liquor but its very seasonal for spring so whatever (temperature is going to be as low as -5c tho lol)
rum is the champion of liquors
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

bottle deposit money

you mean i drink, and then i get paid? it's pure profit! how is this one weird trick even legal?!

[account deactivated]
on the road out west to hang out w my moms for some weeks (perhaps See A College?) and i bought this awful canned strawberry 'margarita', it was the pre-packaged equivalent of me just putting some shit in some fanta or something... moderately uncomfortable rn ngl
need to roll cbd joints, we're in colorado and i could just do that shit in the lobby, right the fuck now
rose gin someone left in my fridge mixed with rose syrup from pakistan
that sounds appalling
i think thats too much rose
y'all cowards scared of a humble flower. it's hard to overdo if you're not using actual straight rosewater.
rosayyy

shriekingviolet posted:

y'all cowards scared of a humble flower. it's hard to overdo if you're not using actual straight rosewater.

You'll Cowards Don't Even Drink Rose

lo posted:

i think thats too much rose

no

also its not straight rose syrup it's got other spices in and it's diluted ofc

tonight i am drinking the state beer of china and adding jameson to it

God Bless You, Mr. tpaine
Now that I'm no longer a mod I'll mention that I was already teetotal for a year when someone made me mod of the booze forum. Owned.

cars posted:

Now that I'm no longer a mod I'll mention that I was already teetotal for a year when someone made me mod of the booze forum. Owned.

Who was responsible for this ??

I choose to be the bigger man and focus on the ownage, which was epic
i guess its good that "cars" is a teetotaller.. after all drunk driving isn't very safe
if i bbcome mod of dyad i promise to always drink and to never own, esp not epically

ialdabaoth posted:

if i bbcome mod of dyad i promise to always drink and to never own, esp not epically

after months of domination by the deceitful criminality of the sober, maybe it’s time for a shift to someone too drunk to type the four-letter acronym of the forum they want to mod

every typo is a carefully calculated stylistic choice
i would like to propose the creation of a new "drink yourself to sleep" subforum with the dual purpose of providing a stepping-stone for aspiring "drink yourself a deatg" superstars and relieving some of the administrative burdens of dytd modship which have left the position vacant these long recent months for want of willing and qualified candidates
im drinking natty light and writing dumb python and bash scripts that don't do anything useful
gay

bar

whiskey

sour
let's have a sour
a whiskey sour
at the gay bar gay bar gay bar wow
pinot noir w breakfast tfw when you're cavaliere
hitting the 0.5%
Monday night drinkin cheers
somewhat expensive novelty drinks
with the lesbians.
two nights ago:
rose cider
java stout
citrus-y ipa
she was paying bc she wanted to Show Me A Time
i was too high energy for most of the night to even get buzzed but by third drink i Felt It
sounds like good times. i miss my futch drinking buddy

i made a big jug of iced chamomile and mint tea, sweetened with a little pineapple and lychee juice. goes great with gin. soothing. good summer drink
that's literally the most chillwave drink. high femme
[account deactivated]
question for all u light beer fans out there: why can i only find natural light. where do they stock plain ol regular natural, or natural banquet, natural genuine draft etc