i'm trying to impress my tongue, friend.
If you take down the
Dark Lord Lucifer,
I'll treat you to a
nice bottle of wine!

loudboy posted:

i'm trying to impress my tongue, friend.

there's no accounting for taste. in my budget. no funds set aside for taste

[account deactivated]

same, but with a forty
[account deactivated]
you gon habe to drink an awfil lot of that to get turnt up
it's the end of an era. i just picked up the last case of hamm's from my nearest grocery. i think i was the only one buying them
russian memes ltd
I’m day drinking, pls tolerate my drunk posts
i sent a longish email to someone and i think it got eaten by my shitty apartments shitty internet and i'm fucking furious. also, drunk off of hefeweizen.
natural light. im night drinkin but i work a night shift* so i feel like im day drinkig cheera dimashq

*it is my weekend

ialdabaoth posted:

natural light. im night drinkin but i work a night shift* so i feel like im day drinkig cheera dimashq

*it is my weekend

It’s five o clock somewhere

its 3/16, do you know where your tapine is

can anyone explain to me why its so common to drink light beer in amerika?
they live in hell and happily drink the devil's piss
damn that one sounded too cool, now i want the devil piss.

Petrol posted:

can anyone explain to me why its so common to drink light beer in amerika?

it's a nice mild cold drink that costs less than six cents per fluid ounce and gets u buzzed. whats the problem w that

if you trying to get wasted you got to drink a lot of them so u need a low-calorie option there since theres enough beer bellies to go around already

what i dont understand is shandies

ialdabaoth posted:

costs less than six cents per fluid ounce

okay that makes sense. booze is heavily taxed down under, light beer less so but not enough to justify choosing it over the real stuff

liquor taxes are the only thing standing between me and true DYTD apotheosis. frankly i don't understand how anyone in the states is left alive.

Petrol posted:

ialdabaoth posted:

okay that makes sense. booze is heavily taxed down under, light beer less so but not enough to justify choosing it over the real stuff

Yea it’s super cheap here. If it’s happy hour u can get a light beer for like $2 at a bar

its all this light beer. you have to spend so much time pissing that yr approach to dytd is asymptotic

dimashq posted:

Petrol posted:

ialdabaoth posted:

Yea it’s super cheap here. If it’s happy hour u can get a light beer for like $2 at a bar

$2 ?! and you let them get away with this sort of flagrant grubby profiteering?

pints of pibbers for more than one buck is not a Happy hour imvho

ialdabaoth posted:

pints of pibbers for more than one buck is not a Happy hour imvho

Well I’m jealous, I usually get $2 pbr at happy hour at a bar I frequent, but in my area $2-3 is regular, although some places sell the tall boys for $3 too.

[account deactivated]
10% abv maple syrup porter, at breakfast

the sediment is so fine it never settles, completely opaque. like a solid brick of bitter citrus. wonderful.
you cain't really call it sediment of it don't settle. it's just suspended solids.

anyway i do wish i had access to a more diverse supply of brews. its nice there are so many little craft breweries around here now but they're all doing manifestly the same thing. give me a seaweed gose or something damn
Lake The Bitch

cars posted:

Lake The Bitch

ALBERTA'S LARGEST POWOW AND FISHING DERBY

The other side of the mug features a mink in honour of the local (now defunct) mink ranching industry, established by Lebanese furriers around the turn of the 20th century. Lac La Biche is a tiny backwater of only 2000 people these days but for a long time was a very important place for the islamic community in western canada, an ambitious imam founded one of the province's earliest mosques there. The rise of islamophobia prompted a mass exodus of that historic Lebanese population, a century of being peaceful neighbors is not enough to quell the psychosis of small town whitey. The town also has a significant Metis demographic, maybe as much as a quarter of the people, another product of its history as a fur trading hub.

A mink ranch smells absolutely awful. A writhing swarm of stressed out mustelids with nothing to do but spray scent glands, piss and shit all over each other. The stench is distinctly unforgettable. Real appetizing thing to put on a mug.

Edited by shriekingviolet ()

i made a really delicious orange blossom water honey syrup for some spring floral goodness and was having it with bourbon and soda water but the provincial election is making me real cranky so ive discarded pretenses and now im drinking just bourbon from the bottle
gay drinks today:
some kind of citrus mead
dumb dessert sour that looks and tastes like a soda, literally called OOPS ALL BERRIES
white claw mango (oh boy)
revel stokes pecan (oh good golly gosh)
Im New To This
jack daniels and natural light
everything in the house