but ron paul is a goofy little gnome, a joy to behold. peterson instantly sucks all the fun out of any room. a stale plain saltine of a man. v different imho
prawn raul

Belphegor posted:

Don't be mean

sorry, i'm a no good troll sometimes..

The new guys bit is funny imo.
i had an homeless former addict explain to me in reverential terms how jordan peterson had turned his life around. this place (earth) is too wierd
How did he clean his room if he was homeless
Very carefully.
[account deactivated]
i made him a cup of coffee and he talked to me all about jordan peterson 12 rules for life, i can only conclude the world is mad
i just listened to jordan peterson for the first and holy lol what a stupid whiny voice
im gonna give him a wedgie
looking forward to his debate with zizek where peterson whines about how everything in the soviet union was bad and zizek says yes, but that it was bad makes it good.
Zizek will unhinge his jaw and devour peterman
what is a debate really, and why would people pay to watch it
I paid to watch it but I'm thinking there's no real benefit to being there in person unless I can get some comrades in too and we can pull off some kind of propaganda

The tickets are selling for 4x what I bought mine so I'll probably scalp it
young man you are going, and you are going to give them Fail AIDS, and you are going to say "Fail AIDS copyleft tpaine of the widdip thread" into every YouTube guy's microphone until the world is forced to admit the truth.
This is now the official thread for help our friend to embarrass timon and pumba

- Wait until Zizek starts talking and then stand up aggressively wiping your forehead with a handkerchief yelling "Dude, you just spit all over me!" Find a 2-pack-a-day laryngectomy grandma to pre-load the handkerchief
- Drink lots of milk several hours before so you can fart
- Use a little laser pointer to blind them
- Drive into the auditorium in a bulldozer and pile all the seating on the stage so they don't have a platform, literally
- Abduct the Canadian Prime Minister, Jordan Tradeau, to distract from the debate
- Power of prayer - get G-d involved
im thinking about "pron haul" and the "kill your father" meme that went along with it. anyone else thinking about that?
zizek eat the eggs
peterson: marxism is a degenerate failure. clean your room
zizek: yesch, we know the old marxschism hasch failed. yesch, we know we must clean our room. what doesch it mean to clean our room? thisch, i claim, isch the new marxischism.
marx schism
the consensus seems to be that red_kahina is pretty whacked out but what do people think of her really long post on tumblr about zizek being a psyop
peterson: consider the lobster
zizek: conschider The Lobster (2015)

psychicdriver posted:

the consensus seems to be that red_kahina is pretty whacked out but what do people think of her really long post on tumblr about zizek being a psyop

also pretty whacked out imo

he's not a psyop. he's a very naughty boy

psychicdriver posted:

hold on, i'll just read a longpost on tumblr by a left twitter superstar and get back to you

psychicdriver posted:

Just refer to petrol’s effort post on zizek

beware, red_kahina has also exposed us all as psyops, so obviously none of us should listen to each other. not that we do that anyway!!
if anyone's a psyop it's phil greaves

dimashq posted:

psychicdriver posted:

Just refer to petrol’s effort post on zizek

it was good.

let's not post about these people

swampman posted:

Drive into the auditorium in a bulldozer and pile all the seating on the stage so they don't have a platform, literally

Im leaning towards this but I don't want to get fined for not having a heavy equipment operator licence

c_man posted:

im thinking about "pron haul" and the "kill your father" meme that went along with it. anyone else thinking about that?

now i am, because i read your post, and i don’t think that’s at all fair to me in this situation

Red Kahina is right about a lot of things and what she wrote about Zizek is true.

cars posted:

let's not post about these people