Not to put too fine a point on it, it seems to me it was really the peasant associations that were anti-gaming.

Lykourgos posted:

Thank you! If you like classical antiquity, I hope you enjoy the game.

im not really a big classics guy in particular(haven't read hardly any greek or roman things) but im fascinated by art that tries to convey the mindset of pre modern peoples and it looks like you're trying to do that here. also the art style nails that sort of late 90s western rpg look while also not being super ugly which is a point in its favour i think. of course i haven't actually played the game yet so this is all just first impressions stuff..

is your videogame blatantly white supremacist or is that just your twitter timeline and your dayjob
look, im not saying that mao was a gamer. that would be ludicrous. im simply saying that if games had existed at the time,
whipping maos ass at mario kart... hes crying.. begs to go back to command & conquer.. .banana peel lmao. fk you for picking yoshi
mao picks toad because when he wins the little fucker rubs it in by yelling "i'm the best!"
Will this game give me knowledge of the Forms
i bought a beboncool to pay bideo mames. i'm a fucking child.
what's the deal with the soulja boy console

ultramega posted:

mao picks toad because when he wins the little fucker rubs it in by yelling "i'm the best!"

mao picks the working man mario. toad will be sent out into the fields, alongside peach

[account deactivated]
halt and catch fire
i played a stupid amount of Hearts of Iron 4 in the last couple of days. hopefully I won't do that again. First I played as the USSR and the Nazis beat me and then I played a run where I joined the comintern as France and the nazis beat me again. >:|
time, the most precious resource of all
Play Kaissreich and play as chairman mosley of the union of britian. Edit: You can also form a government solely made up of authors, you could call your government THE PEOPLE'S LIBRARIANS

Edited by Populares ()

Coming up on the 10 year anniversary of this iconic CIA video game:
im going to finish dark souls 3; this time

wasted posted:

Coming up on the 10 year anniversary of this iconic CIA video game:

Forgot about that airport scene Jesus Christ

tears posted:

im going to finish dark souls 3; this time

The planet's dying, Cloud.

i will save the world by stealing the power of the first flame and becoming the lady of hollows, i think ill use a spear build to do it

trakfactri posted:

goodbye, many evenings

tears posted:

i will save the world by stealing the power of the first flame and becoming the lady of hollows, i think ill use a spear build to do it

Prithee, be careful. I don't want t see m work squandered

souls3 coop crew, let's pick a matchmaking password and some common hours and raise hollow hell

Edited by Constantignoble ()

I'm on PC for souls, who else?
pc y'all

my weekend plans are in flux, but i might be able to make time depending on what folks decide
if i had it on pc i'd play it with you too.
im in, and also i am bad at this game
i have DS1 on PC but only played it once because it's scary and i have no patience for that kinda thing. BUT i would like to hang with y'all sometime
rhizzone baby bideo game krew signups itt
login: nsf001, password: smashthestate
who wants to play smash ultimate with me this weekend? pm me for my friend code
i dont have smash or dark souls :( i do have switch and ps4 tho and im happy to be game friend with yall even tho i almost always play a single player game.
i think eradicating electronic games is going to be an important part of the culture-wide psychological therapy necessary to heal the mental damage caused by capitalism, and an important part of any successful strategy to save the world ecology from total collapse

swampman posted:

i think eradicating electronic games is going to be an important part of the culture-wide psychological therapy necessary to heal the mental damage caused by capitalism, and an important part of any successful strategy to save the world ecology from total collapse

Well I look at it from a Soviet perspective where you have distinction between the military and militarism (interlinked with imperialism). Similarly, I see a distinction between gaming and gamers (or gamer-ism), furthermore

Petrol posted:

swampman posted: