oh, i also got written up today so I may get fired before my layoff date

ialdabaoth posted:

idk if weetabix is the same thing as weet bix but

You monster.

weetbix is an integral part of antipodean settler culture, and therefore must be destroyed. also it tastes like a damn cardboard box
That's why you give it a squirt of honey, mate.

Petrol posted:

ialdabaoth posted:

idk if weetabix is the same thing as weet bix but

You monster.

as far as i can tell by looking at internet pictures the most significant difference appears to be the presence or absence of the letter a

Wow.... mods??
are they really juat granola bars you pour milk on. i dont get it

tears posted:

New zealand made the british national press this week for the first time in 50 years, because a single pallet of weetabix being imported by the "little bit of britain" grocery store in christchurch was impounded by kiwi customs officials

tears posted:

“Whatever happened to freedom of choice?” posted Marie Shepherd on Facebook.

“Preventing access to Weetabix is in no way going to make me buy Weet-Bix, it’s revolting,” posted Lin Holt, also on Facebook.

this was new zealands 9/11

weetabix is like kellogs' shredded wheat for amerikkkans. you're welcome.
its actually not just Weet, it's Weet+, in some salt form like weetabix or weet bix. taking pure weet, which is highly reactive with water (and the reaction product WeOH is also caustic), would kill you
weet kills
all this osborne dude wanted to do was sell wheat bricks but his business partner kept selling his companies to seventh day adventists out from under him as he moved around the world to flee his converted manufactories
this page is a beautiful bounty of kustom kulours
yeh, now that you've rightly acknowledged me queen of the green
all things are either coming into being or going out of being, in a ceaseless flux, in un-resting motion and change
w00tabix
ive been taking an extended break from booze + weed and been much more focused on my job + house chores and things, and i decided to see what happened if i took a break from the break and now im here again
i just heard a half hour long address by bob avakian on the radio while hanging out at the laundromat. bless those independent radio nerds' hearts
We laugh now but by 2039 former western states of the U$A will be liberated by a wave of avakianist-maoist militias supported by PLA airpower and naval support.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ugh, imagine having to walk a whole block to another building every time you need to make a post,
[account deactivated]
i texted my sister that i'm a communist (albeit a very poor one) today and she hasn't texted back. hmm.

karphead posted:

i texted my sister that i'm a communist (albeit a very poor one) today and she hasn't texted back. hmm.

c_man posted:

ive been taking an extended break from booze + weed and been much more focused on my job + house chores and things, and i decided to see what happened if i took a break from the break and now im here again

beed, the elemental opposite of weet

[account deactivated]
i finally had my wifi installed in my new place. today was the seventh installation appointment. the first one they didn't realize they needed a special truck, the second time had to be rescheduled because my roommate couldn't be here, and then the next four times in a row they did not come with the truck. these past 3 days i have done nothing but be on the phone with these squirrelbrains. thank god i don't live in an ossified communist bureaucratic state. thank god i'm not going to have to go on the phone more to get more compensation money returned to my bank account.

on the plus side, my internet is really good now, it's nuts and nice, 200 mb/s download and 50 mb/s upload. so i need to take advantage of this internet somehow, and will do so by posting more.
My internet connection is a shared 3G rural hub thing which sucks so bad. I need to sell everything I know about the DSA to the FBI and get a house.
wouldn't they just jail you for counter-intelligence?
investigating the city i live in and going a bit mad. mayor used to work in a DA's office. the police department blows through their already generous overtime budget by over 75% on the reg. the only cost saving initiative against 'administrative bloat' is to cut one of the judges who reviews domestic violence cases. amerika is kops all the way down.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

...........actually i do not currently have home internet, but sort of get the free city wifi when i hold my computer out of the window (6th floor). so i do that in order to post. i should build a complex sliding tray with a pulley system in order to take the stress off of posting

why not get some cheap wifi antenna

[account deactivated]
today was the warmest winter day every recorded in the faily kkkingdom, beating the previous record holder of... yesterday; its too hot in real life
it's been raining some
i hope you crossed out the "1/2 mile" and put "abolish all private property" instead
nah it's public land and the national park services interpretive signage while subtle does convey the abominable history of the jackass settler john gordon
Just paid 90$ for a ticket to the Zizek Peterson debate AMA