just as 9/11 would not have been the same without a second plane hitting the towers, so this forum would not be the same without the new posters who post
grace us with your fresh and hip avatars
I am the plane that missed the white house
Ask Me Anything
why

bush was in florida
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

what are you going to do with or to adorno

Listen to alice coltrane with him

I’m dumb as shit and my posts are bad but it’s a pleasure to rub the proverbial elbows with ya, OP.
it could be worse; at least I’m not erstwhile ‘zzone poster Dpimpjedi
<3
Thank you for allowing me in. I was waiting for a long time but its okay. I am glad to be here.
welcome, poster,
[account deactivated]
Today, we are all Mohammed Atta.
i do not believe i am a newb, any longer, but i am not yet a veteran, to be sure, therefore i am still possibly CIA imo
don't worry you'll graduate into definitely-CIA status in no time
i know you're eager dude but you gotta wait the full year before you get to touch the torture room
getting top secret security clearance for my unpaid internship
nothing but respect for lobsters of the new type
When I think back to 9/11, I think of the complex brew of emotions that it caused: rage, fear, and widespread paranoia among the American public. And I'm thinking -- while looking back on that day for inspiration -- about how my first posts could motivate similar emotions for the population of this forum. Anyways, it has given me a lot to think about.
it feels fantastic

look it me
thank you. atm I am deciding whether Kautskyism or Bukharinism is the correct path forward; I look forward to resolving this dilemma here among comrades
welcum to the rhizzone, OP
Y’know, I’m starting to think that TerraTorment isn’t such a bad poster after all
[account deactivated]
every time I try to post anything I end up getting incredibly anxious over sounding cool enough for this place and give up after a while

guess I don't have what it takes to fight against american imperialism after all
Don't worry your avatar makes up for any shortage of coolness
thats truly a great av. please post

nomogram posted:

every time I try to post anything I end up getting incredibly anxious over sounding cool enough for this place and give up after a while

guess I don't have what it takes to fight against american imperialism after all

a lot of people here are stunningly uncool, its no big deal. plus youve got a funny painted animal as a picture. just find an obscure country to make some vaguely informed posts about and you'll be in like hamza el din

nomogram posted:

I think you got a good feel for this forum purely cus of your av choice

your kind words fuel the fire in my heart. inshallah

just find an obscure country to make some vaguely informed posts about and you'll be in like hamza el din

expect a yugoslavia effortpost in the near future

nomogram posted:

your kind words fuel the fire in my heart. inshallah

just find an obscure country to make some vaguely informed posts about and you'll be in like hamza el din

expect a yugoslavia effortpost in the near future

hmm, not sur eif thats obscure enough.. mods?

just kidding

the avatar is so good
no one here is cool. this is the slightly distended but not yet necessary to surgically remove appendix of the internet

drwhat posted:

no one here is cool.

This is wrong. There are three cool posters, including me.

the dunning-coolger effect