Proles of the Roundtable, a commie history podcast where white dudes get drunk and talk about countries they learned about from Wikipedia for two hours at a time have launched a new, worldwide Marxist-Leninist party from their base in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. MLs around the world will surely leave their formations and join together to follow these more experienced comrades.

https://revdemparty.com/

The Revolutionary Democracy Party seeks to build an international union of revolutionaries, built upon the principles of decolonization, liberation, anti-imperialism, education, community-building, and the foundational science of Marxism-Leninism. Our party structure will be designed not only to hold each other up, but with built-in structural systems to amplify and strengthen the marginalized folks within. Within existing parties, the dictatorship of horizontal leadership, a lack of accountability, and a lack of principled party structure has allowed those with the most social capital to rise to positions of leadership. Empty platitudes and vague points of unity do not serve to hold anyone accountable. The RDP will not suffer the same mistakes.

Furthermore, the RDP will not follow in the footsteps of other parties that either ignore community-building altogether, leaving it to the counter-revolutionaries, or choose only to co-opt existing movements, never truly leading in any meaningful sense, and often ignoring the communities that are most alienated.

There is still much work to be done, and as we continue to ensure that we create something meaningful, principled, and sustainable, details might be vague. That being said, if you reach out to us below and express genuine interest in starting a branch when we launch in late summer/early fall 2019, we will send out a monthly newsletter filling you in on the progress that we are making, and will poll when feedback is necessary.

Solidarity forever.

oh btw i was being sarcastic
WELL PARTY PARTY PARTY
EASY TO START A PARTY
I NEED TO HAVE MY PARTY
CAN'T JOIN ANOTHER PARTY

COME ON PARTY PARTY PARTY
MY PARTY WILL BE HARDY
NO PROBLEMS IN MY PARTY
THE HATERS WILL BE SORRY

WELL PARTY PARTY PARTY
THE PARTY'S GONNA STARTY
I KNOW THIS GUY NAMED MARTY
MARTY LOVES MY PARTY

COME ON PARTY PARTY PARTY
HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO RUN A PARTY
I GOTTA DO IT MYSELF
CAN'T TRUST ANOTHER PARTY

SWEET SWEET PARTY
PARTY PARTY PARTY
YOU GOTTA PARTY
AND I WANT MY OWN PARTY

WHO'S GONNA GET THIS PARTY STARTED?
ME, MEEE, MEEEE!
i keep hearing about this podcast but i'm not going to listen to them because i already listen to too many as it is.
loling at like the communist party of the philippines(ML)endorsing this glorified boy's club.

shriekingviolet posted:

i recently learned donald tardy of Obituary did the drums for this album lol

looks like shit op
BREAKING: Podcast Launches Worldwide ML Party