comic sans ms 13 pt
Ughhh
I like this.

[account deactivated]

i thought this guy had died in 2016

ghostpinballer posted:

i thought this guy had died in 2016

life hack, if you stop reading tweets all of these assholes die effectively

twitter rules. a guy with a cat anime avatar made fun of me for having a combover. normal website!
You don't have a combover your hair looks like this:

does this person post here bc they've been killing it lately w shit like this
does @thelateempire post here because it would explain a lot
yes, they're all posting in the secret twitter thread
nice

psychicdriver posted:

does this person post here bc they've been killing it lately w shit like this

i hate this. disgusting!

ultramega posted:

does @thelateempire post here because it would explain a lot

basically everyone has a rhizzone account, but only 0.01% of people use them to post. i can only assume the rest just show them off to friends for komrade kred

No one here posts about nick land anymore, it’s straight Marxist Leninist science
lol i figured there was something of a shift
i found out about NEGARESTANI from lurking the archives. someone around that same time had recommended MARK FISHER
not really sure how i feel about any of that stuff anymore

Edited by psychicdriver ()

(warming up with my vocal exercises before posting) unique nick land, unique nick land, unique nick land
/.

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
Thug Lessons used to post about Nick Land, or as we would say, he entered Nick Land, and he can still be found on Twitter, now denouncing Nick Land or as we would say, he has emigrated from Nick Land, with the name of this man Nick Land treated by us as though he were a place, e.g. Finland, one might enter or leave, depending on the rising or falling eminence of Nick Land within the moment portrayed
its fun to get RTed by getfiscal... taste of the good life....
One of my tweets has been "liked" a few thousand times overnight, which means it was popular within a micro niche against the scale of twitter... notable that no verified accounts have interacted with the tweet, and also, no bot accounts

swampman posted:

One of my tweets has been "liked" a few thousand times overnight, which means it was popular within a micro niche against the scale of twitter... notable that no verified accounts have interacted with the tweet, and also, no bot accounts

what is yr @ i will follow u, full disclosure im not the cops

Oh sorry. It's @MattBruenig
couldn't possibly choose the single worst take from the outpouring of grief from liberals on chelsea clinton's behalf after she was confronted at the vigil but fucking hell, it never ceases to amaze how the whites can make anything at all about their "pain"
vaginer bones
the dialectic in action