Who bombs the world? (girls) Who bombs the world? (girls)
a girl hitler? how progressive!

Edited by MarxUltor ()

kornfan posted:

real WaPo headline: “I been eatin like a boss”: Federal prisoners served steak by unpaid guards during shutdown

"hard to digest" says nbc "prisoners feast on holiday steak while guards go without pay"

kornfan posted:

real WaPo headline: “I been eatin like a boss”: Federal prisoners served steak by unpaid guards during shutdown

https://fair.org/home/wapo-usa-today-nbc-go-full-breitbart-on-prisoners-eating-steak-non-story/

Thank god fair was there to tell us the prisoner steak story is a bad bull shit. Now everyone will know not to listen to those media outlet and the truth prevail
don't be silly petrol, no one knows fair exists
the only “fair” I go to, is, friggin, kind with funnel cakes??? still workshopping this bad post
i too like county and state fairs
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/01/03/my-daughter-asked-me-stop-writing-about-motherhood-heres-why-i-cant-do-that/?utm_term=.4c48c111d55f

My daughter didn’t ask to have a writer for a mother, but that’s who I am. Amputating parts of my experience feels as abusive to our relationship as writing about her without any consideration for her feelings and privacy.

presstv: Press TV anchor Marzieh Hashemi jailed in US on unspecified charges

bbc: Iran says US illegally detained reporter Marzieh Hashemi

abc: Iran state TV's English channel says anchorwoman held in US

fox: American anchorwoman working for Iran's state TV arrested after flying to US, broadcaster says

nyt: Iran State Television Says U.S. Is Holding One of Its Journalists

cbs: Iran claims U.S. holding Iranian state TV news anchor Marzieh Hashemi

ap: Iran state TV’s English channel says anchorwoman held in US

time: Iran's State-Run English TV Channel Claims Its U.S. Anchorwoman Has Been Arrested by the FBI

some choice quotes in here though, good read: https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/16/585954/Marzieh-Hashemi-Press-TV

e: wrong thread, i am the best post man

MarxUltor posted:

Women's liberation is at the core of our movement. Women launch half of the genocidal fire from the sky.

While i can understand the sentiment and this isn’t really a dig at you, its important to remember that white women exist on a post genocidal terrain, the entity that is men’s capitalism began with the destruction of white women – every structure that was womens’ was broken by white men. – its so long ago, and so obscured that its almost become unthinkable; but it exists if you’re willing to look deep enough – butch lee makes the point that a penniless peasant woman in the global south has more power than a white woman in the white nations army, because the latter is atomised and divided, there’s no independent culture left, it was genocide, in the man’s world, everything belongs to him, everything is a gift from him – every white man is owed a wife, and every white woman has to choose a husband – it’s in their job spec

and yet at times of crisis, men have always turned to women, their most dangerous resource – the first thing they leashed, the thing that’s gonna destroy them, as a gender, hell, maybe as a sex – the eventual necessity of a hermaphroditic future is a little theory that spins round in my head sometimes; but the fact that the cia is headed by an incredibly competent woman is fucking hilarious; its what they needed, cos the cia is one of those things where you have potential power, if you l know how to use it, if you know what it is, i mean you could just let things chug along like all those men before, but the potential is there to not just “manage” but be another Dulles; cos the US is at war, and they need people who can get shit done as it collapses – even a dying empire had its Belisarius; gina haspel is 20x the woman hillary clinton is and its not surprising that she’s go find three other competent women to get the job done for the amerikkkan empire

white women’s integration comes out of necessity; cos it certainly didn’t come out of struggle. q.e.d. motherfuckers

its important to remember that white women exist on a post genocidal terrain

i'm sure that moronic provocations like "penniless peasant women have it better than the cia feminist" have some kind of therapeutic function thats difficult for a sober person to appreciate but even by your standards tears this is a really obnoxious way to go

i aim to entertain - but thats just the gist of militry strategy of women and children; - white women have so little power, that doenst mean they have no privilige, or great material benefits, but that they have no power, because power is collective, and needs culture, which was destroyed, the body might remain, but as a complete shadow of what it was because the spirit is destroyed - The relationship between white men and white women is not an equal relationship, its not a power sharing agreement - rape and the threat of rape underpin every white womans relation to every white man - because thats what the entire system is built on, its everywhere, you've just got to see it. white women are completly broken, its so feeble really, just so depressing - lots will probably end up going down with the sinking ship

kamelred posted:

moronic provocations like "penniless peasant women have it better than the cia feminist"

hrmmm. i wonder what might have predisposed you to misread tears so badly and not take even a moment to question your position before attacking her in such an arrogant way

tears posted:

i aim to entertain - but thats just the gist of militry strategy of women and children; - white women have so little power, that doenst mean they have no privilige, or great material benefits, but that they have no power, because power is collective, and needs culture, which was destroyed, the body might remain, but as a complete shadow of what it was because the spirit is destroyed - The relationship between white men and white women is not an equal relationship, its not a power sharing agreement - rape and the threat of rape underpin every white womans relation to every white man - because thats what the entire system is built on, its everywhere, you've just got to see it. white women are completly broken, its so feeble really, just so depressing - lots will probably end up going down with the sinking ship

Do you mind if I plagiarize this for my Tinder profile?

tears posted:

butch lee makes the point that a penniless peasant woman in the global south has more power than a white woman in the white nations army, because the latter is atomised and divided, there’s no independent culture left, it was genocide, in the man’s world, everything belongs to him, everything is a gift from him – every white man is owed a wife, and every white woman has to choose a husband – it’s in their job spec

that would be news to my mother who wasnt even allowed to leave the house lmao

ive probably just done a bad job of explaining the book's point *shrug*
[account deactivated]
*crocodile dundee voice* you call that a soyface? this is a soyface

the kgb museum in prague was the best place ever
my only joy in life now is reminding people that oz katerji stanned for nusra and other salafis in the mentions of his shitlib media pals. although he blocked me a year ago, the shitlibs either DM him or he searches his own name and pops up to call me a racist or a putinista without fail every time.
venezuela crisis: putin's new cold war on america's doorstep?
here we go guys, excuse the broken sequence of screenshots, i had to flick between normal and incognito because oz has blocked me. this started because james bloodworth (amazon expose guy), james ball (wikileaks guy) and oz katerji (bomb syria guy) were "joking" about how they tell so much damn truth to power they will get the firing squad if a corbyn government come to power. so people started dunking on them. all three of these bozos are the worst.

https://imgur.com/a/PKNth5N

Edited by ghostpinballer ()

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/05/02/haiti-should-relinquish-its-sovereignty/LxQmNZivNWI2Nj9DHiiREP/story.html
the boston globe is hilarious
https://www.smh.com.au/national/are-we-prepared-to-pay-beijing-s-high-price-for-prosperity-20190219-p50yq2.html

Fear has become the Chinese Communist Party’s major export as it spreads the worldwide reach of its totalitarian regime...

Over the last three years a group of journalists from almost all major Australian media organisations has worked to shine a light on the Chinese Communist Party’s use of sharp power inside our borders.

i have dog autism and real autism
i have always taken the holocaust personally, and always will
(CNN) The news that President Donald Trump walked away from negotiations with North Korea early and empty-handed led many experts and lawmakers to heave sighs of relief, even as the summit's abrupt finale raises questions about where things go from here.

There had been some concern that the US would sign off on a formal end to hostilities with North Korea and, as a result, Trump would agree to pull US troops from the Korean Peninsula.
The United States' Strategy For Venezuela
March 1, 20194:50 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

NPR's Mary Louise Kelly speaks with Elliott Abrams, special envoy for Venezuela, about the Trump administration's strategy after the U.N. Security Council rejected a U.S. resolution on Venezuela.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/06/johnny-bobbitt-gofundme-scam-homeless-man-guilty

Homeless man charged in $400,000 GoFundMe scam pleads guilty

A homeless man charged with engaging in a GoFundMe scheme that turned out to be a scam has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering in federal court. Johnny Bobbitt entered the plea on Wednesday in US district court in Camden, New Jersey.

Bobbitt and co-defendants Mark D’Amico and Katelyn McClure face charges in Burlington county, New Jersey.

Homeless man and couple ‘completely made up’ viral story that raised $400,000

According to NBC News, Bobbit faces up to 10 years in prison and McClure faces up to 20 years.

Prosecutors say Bobbitt conspired with McClure and her then boyfriend D’Amico to concoct a story about Bobbitt giving McClure his last $20 for gas when she was stranded along the highway. She then set up an online fundraising page, claiming she wanted to thank him.

GoFundMe campaigns are fundamentally 'scams' since they depend on marketing and cultivated virality, but don't try to pull it off if you are homeless.

didn't they get found out because the couple refused the give the homeless guy his share and he complained?
LEBANON, Tenn. (WZTV) —

It’s a turbulent time for many law enforcement officers across the country, but a Middle Tennessee boy with big dreams of becoming a cop is hoping to spread respect to police, one hug at a time.

The movement is called #HugACop.

Five-year-old Foster Routzahn eats, sleeps and breathes everything related to law enforcement.

He dresses like an officer: aviators, ball cap, tiny SWAT vest and even a pretend badge.

"Because I just love police, I'm dressed up like one every single day,” Foster said.

He even acts out pretend training scenarios.

"I just want to be a police when I grow up because they're so awesome,” Foster said.

But until he’s old enough to join the force, he’s showing respect and admiration for law enforcement with lots and lots of hugs.

Foster’s #HugACop project started Sunday when a few Mt. Juliet police officers spotted him in his small SWAT vest at the Providence Marketplace, and continued Monday at police headquarters.

"Sometimes it seems like the negative opinions or the negative voices are so much louder than the positive ones,” Officer Paul Foutch said. “It's just nice to have an interaction like that with a young man who's so excited."

It’s an excitement that Foster’s parents hope can spark some change.

"If there's anything good that comes out of all of this, and I do believe that there's good to be had, I hope that people will start teaching their kids to go up to cops and officers and anybody that serves: give them a hug, give them a handshake, thank them for their service every single time,” Foster’s mother, Jessica Routzahn said.

Foster’s parents aren’t in law enforcement, but his great uncle served as a chaplain in Maryland.
[account deactivated]