Petrol posted:

A tv series set in a reality where the nazis won. Its just a documentary about real life, now

People have asked me what I think a nazi run US would look like. I just tell them to look around, than they get pissy.

*gestures at Nazis sliding straight through the walls of the White House* More like operation nocli-*you can't hear me because all the U.S. presidents are Heiling Hitler together*
dating show that's proudly named Love Me I'm A Liberal

Edited by swampman ()

red kahina on cribs
a 3 part show which features me trying various different ways of dealing with a yeast infection which ends in making a sourdough bread from the yeast in my vagina
Watching the daily comings and goings of an airport from an aerial perspective thanks to quadcopter camera technology.
Russell Crowe plays the grizzled herpes virus captain of a microscopic epithelial ship sailing across the undulating surface of a sweaty ball sack in Cremaster & Commander
A series about Burlington, VT when Mike Parenti, Bernie Sanders, and Murray Bookchin all lived there and the misadventures they got up to with each other.

Parenti posted:

A series about Burlington, VT when Mike Parenti, Bernie Sanders, and Murray Bookchin all lived there and the misadventures they got up to with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lopPYq9IFLY

me having sex w a lady

littlegreenpills posted:

me having sex w a lady

The mockumentary format needs a rest

Troops making dramatic homecomings from whatever war of aggression except its just the ones without kids or friends

MarxUltor posted:

Troops making dramatic homecomings from whatever war of aggression except its just the ones without kids or friends

A good idea but bring back the kids as suicide bombers.

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
Commercials for products that don't exist.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

tom morello wearing an IWW shirt and hat combo, crying while playing overly emotional bruce springsteen covers for ten hours straight, but his guitar is badly out of tune and he doesn't realize it

i think i'm the target demographic for this show

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
a disney princess that has period sex and makes very poorly conceptualised mentrual art while posting weird videos on instagram like that very american dating girlo i follow thats so fucking annoying and weirdly clinical with her approach to social media
how about a good show, like silvio dante becoming a bona fide union man

A sitcom where two people sign a lease together, unaware that one is a compulsive hoarder and the other, a compulsive declutterer
Announcer: ...and the award for "Largest Terrorist Organization in the World" goes to... *flips open card decorated with guns & bombs clip-art* ... that's right, the United States of America!

Commentator: Absolutely amazing, 74 consecutive years and counting! How do they do it?

*standing ovation of hooting and hollering*

Award Winner: Please everyone... I just... thank you so much... I just have a few words to say... thank you... *pulls out handkerchief to wipe away tears* ... I want to thank the white settlers of Amerikkka for making this possible. No please, sit down, this is too much... *a canon on stage shoots flags into the audience*.

Commentator: And who said empires don't last forever? *laughter and fart sounds heard in the background*

Award Winner: Sanctions, death squads, drones, regime change... these are incredible times friends. Widespread death and destruction, families forever destroyed... *voice is drowned out by cheering and chanting.*

Commentator: Looks like another successful year for this all consuming death machine.
The comings and goings of La Guardia Airport from the perspective of an air traffic controller there on January 25, 2019
The host goes into various Western museums and liberates items stolen during colonial eras. "Antiques Roadshow: World Police"
a reality show following john guido around as he declares himself the boss of various jobs and just starts trying to pretend like he's in charge now and acts like hes doing stuff and telling everyone what to do. supreme chancellor of venezuela, urologist, olympic athlete, soemthing awful forum moderator, NASA mission controller, sushi chef, grand dragon of tennessee, brexit negotiator,

MarxUltor posted:

soemthing awful forum moderator

He was one irl

People talking about the "conspiracy theory" that Juan Guaido was a SomethingAwful mod for 6 years when we experienced him queueing up ~1.3 probations a day until he got moved to the TV forum and it went up to ~2.4
The hardboiled detective picks his way through a stinking hovel on the outskirts of a favela, careful not to trip over the thicket of wires providing stolen power to an improvised gaming rig. With a grunt of effort he turns over the pasty white lump of flesh slumped dead in an incongruously luxurious gaming chair and examines the body: "Just like the all others. Same body type and atrophied posture, the same inexplicably smug look of self satisfaction, the same freakin' sweet dragon tattoo..."

Smash cut to Dr Josef Mengele and his secret cloning lab in the depths of the Brazilian jungle, creating an unstoppable army of computer janitors to dominate the world of Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming,
is this the right place to discuss how the weather channel is p boss now. its not just weather, there's a show about tow truck crews rescuing turned over 18 wheelers in shitty blizzards, a forensics files-like show where weather conditions provide key clues for the who dun it, and even a show that does clickbaity top 25 worst (insert weather condition) disasters

its a distillation of every reason why i don't watch tv and its always on the tv in the break room at work, we can't change the channel or turn it off. they hardcoded it so folks wouldn't sit around watching tv when they supposed to be working thinking the weather channel is boring crap but times have changed. now the folks who used to get glued to the screen watching drag races and bloodsports are talking about el nino and how the european climate model predicts hurricanes more accurately than noaa

Edited by swampman ()

Edited by swampman ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Edited by swampman ()

MarxUltor posted:

a reality show following john guido around as he declares himself the boss of various jobs and just starts trying to pretend like he's in charge now and acts like hes doing stuff and telling everyone what to do. supreme chancellor of venezuela, urologist, olympic athlete, soemthing awful forum moderator, NASA mission controller, sushi chef, grand dragon of tennessee, brexit negotiator,

criminally underrated post.