tears posted:

the only local orgs doing anything related to homelessness in this place are churches so ive joined one of them,

the only person running a blood bank in this place is the kindly old eccentric Nosferatu so ive accepted the invitation to stay at his crumbling estate,

Let’s all talk to people in the new year
my new years resolution is to talk to an old acquaintance whos nearby and in An Org, about good stuff to do
[account deactivated]
these pepsi ads should not be too urban, too ethnic, too new wave, or too anything

havent listened to this in almost 20 years, now it sounds like proto-mgmt lol

stegosaurus posted:

hey buddy i know we're all radicals here but this is going a bit far dont ya think

giving thousands of homeless people copies of the little red book. the reserve red army of the unemployed

stegosaurus posted:

let me talk to them

[account deactivated]
Updates since I last posted: Survived a near fatal water induced seizure, finished my masters in history, began another in education, and got a new job as a university tutor.

Much to be thankful for, in other words.
please post your straightedge dytd techniques. also, welcome back <3
I made my girlfriend this
hi RedMaistre

littlegreenpills posted:

I made my girlfriend this

goddamn tankies

any advice for dealing with possible burnout? anytime ive had to take a break i just utterly fall to bits and do nothing. rest of the time working at 15% efficiency so everything takes forever and i have even less time.
[account deactivated]
hope your doing ok gssh; i find planning very useful, getting a big diary (1 page per day) and planning in it, for a week, with timings, then write "stick to the fucking plan" at the top of each page in angry red letters, its like taking orders from your past self; stay well friend
Been working with the homeless, shits rough to say the least. But more people are coming out of the woodwork to help so there's that.

Edited by Populares ()

[account deactivated]
, the latest rhizzone podcast,

toyotathon posted:

had breakfast w/ stego

what was on the menu

[account deactivated]
The toyotathon/stego ship community
[account deactivated]
all the best Caesura109
I am writing something short about the "brain hacks" cottage industry that I will post here
i'm doing laundry
went home for xmas not doing that again
recently enough got involved with a unionist (obviously hes just culturally one now and isnt literally wearing the sash and in a 1690 sectarian boy band....) i have known on and off for a decade kinda and i dont know what to do cause i think hes ghosting me now!
have been compulsively checking tarot regarding him thank you reddit tarot for helping my paranoia
cut a load of my hair off while crying last night and it looks pretty decent
my nose bleeds due to pollution have stopped since being home
have been around a load of cats home and yeah i miss them in my life

oh yeah in peak Cuntessa fashion i was invited by a school friend to a house xmas party and all the women were talking about their finances and long-term boyfriends and how they all fucking want to emigrate to fucking australia or how they love some fucking make up artist on instagram who liked one of their posts, and of course cause i dont wear make up or shave my arm pit im seen as "butch" even though i compulsively bleach my hair..... so then i drank 1 and a half bottles of wine and woke up 2 hours later somehow drolling on a pleather couch with avicii playing in the background (rip)

also i am starting therapy in jan and they want to commit to a 2 year programme of weekly session because of my "intensive life experiences" LOL
fucking wish one direction would reform the bastards
gj on therapy, i also need to do that. i was looking up psychoanalysis in utah because why not and i found some mormon ones. so it looks like i'm undergoing a double conversion in the near future.

toyotathon posted:

diner food and lots of coffee. 2019, "let's all talk to people"

it was fun. i think between you, me and the waitress we said 'thanks' 98 times

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

oh yeah in peak Cuntessa fashion i was invited by a school friend to a house xmas party and all the women were talking about their finances and long-term boyfriends and how they all fucking want to emigrate to fucking australia

The obsession the english have with australia of all places as some kind of romantic escape is completely baffling & insane

out of all the jewels of the pacific, the sallow brit dreams of nothing more than the novelty of a Burger King being called a Hungry Jack's
double post oops.

blinkandwheeze posted:

The obsession the english have with australia of all places as some kind of romantic escape is completely baffling & insane

I'm fucking Irish you dickhead and a good 50% of the reason I'm going to therapy is cause of fucking Brit state-sanctioned imperial violence that has rippled through my fucking family so much. DO NOT FUCKING CALL ME BRITISH OR FUCKING ENGLISH thanks!

rack em
I've been doing psychoanalysis for about 6 months now. It's going well. I go 4x a week so it's a huge time commitment but the province pays for it since my analyst is an MD. I imagine that they would probably stop covering it if it were a more common treatment but thankfully it is out of vogue! Don't tell Doug Ford

Also starting school in Jan to become an electronics technician.

I'm going to take an indefinite break from the zzone as well.
Peace out, gang. Happy new year.

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

I'm fucking Irish you dickhead and a good 50% of the reason I'm going to therapy is cause of fucking Brit state-sanctioned imperial violence that has rippled through my fucking family so much. DO NOT FUCKING CALL ME BRITISH OR FUCKING ENGLISH thanks!

I thoght you were living there but i probably misremembered. In any case i wasn't implicating you as a member of the Australia dreamchasing contingent, as i would be advocating the immediate ban of anyone who holds such a deviant fantasy

yeah australia blow, and i hate australians a lot.

I've never done psychoanalysis but I feel like it would be fun to go into Lacanian therapy. At the same time I feel like that would be indulging some weird fanboy instinct. Can you even go into Lacanian psychoanalysis? I bet it's really expensive. I don't have a real immediate reason or feel a need to, but still feel it might be interesting.