U.S. Congress is going to try to slip the anti-Palestine/anti-BDS “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act” into a spending bill and get it passed quietly.

For anyone unfamiliar, this is a bill attempting to suppress BDS and criticism of the Israeli government within the U.S., especially on campus; the lie is that it’s to add “anti-Semitism” to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but if that were its real purpose, it would be redundant. What it really does is redefine “anti-Semitism” according to a U.S. State Department memo that characterizes political opposition to Israeli state policy as anti-Semitic. The idea is to fashion the Civil Rights Act into a bludgeon to beat critics of the occupation into silence.
Death to Israel
someone post the Death Is Certain wizard but it says Death To Israel. i lost it
here you go, but please credit the creator, me, karphead

MarxUltor posted:

Death to Israel

[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

the takehome message: don't use facebook

also: don't go to amerikkka (if you can help it)

i remember gnome chompsky saying something like "if you supported bds you'd really have to boycott american goods too" like that was a good reason to dismiss the whole thing but it just made me think well, a chance'd be a fine thing.

Petrol posted:

i remember gnome chompsky saying something like "if you supported bds you'd really have to boycott american goods too" like that was a good reason to dismiss the whole thing but it just made me think well, a chance'd be a fine thing.

noam is really good at the delicate art of the self-own