does she have a dui? i hear its hard as hell to get into kkklanada with one on your record
all my best and fuck the rest, lgp

TG posted:

does she have a dui? i hear its hard as hell to get into kkklanada with one on your record

it depends on why you’re there from my experience with colleagues. I know a guy with a recent DUI conviction who has been flying in and out of kkklanada for months on business and he’s never been prevented from entering. DUI/DWI in the $nakkke$ can make legal residence there all but impossible though.

makes sense. follow the money. i have a buddy who planned a bachelor party weekend in montreal and when it came down to it they wouldnt let him in the country
My landlord sent me a Christmas gift of bulk packaged m&m’s
how widespread is this thing i heard today, where a patriot concluded his recitation of the pledge of allegiance with an amen
I say amen after I've just devoured 30 extra hot chicken wings. AMEN!

ialdabaoth posted:

how widespread is this thing i heard today, where a patriot concluded his recitation of the pledge of allegiance with an amen

i think most people who insist on standing up for the pledge when it comes on TV would probably still assume that guy was mentally handicapped, like someone who prayed to Spider-man or something

TG posted:

no dui but a few other things, all over a decade old. (never jailed, PM if you care abt details) There's a thing you can fill out and mail to the Canadian embassy to prove you are not a piece of shit but they're looking for stuff like community service, regular employment, a wholesome lifestyle, and she ain't got none of that so it's prolly a waste of time :(

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

grinning and nodding seductively, winking at the canadian border guard as he attempts to evaluate me for "wholesome lifestyle," i reach for the suggestively shaped maple syrup lollipop in my glove compartment and a cold sweat erupts on his brow, he calls for backup and reaches for his taser,
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

any idea how to level up willpower.... should never have made this one my dump stat

turns out that on the fourth floor of the watchers keep you'll find the machine of lum the mad, u can use this to boost your stats

toyotathon posted:

realized i'm real out of shape in the pit tonight but got a couple good hits in

then you did your part and are fine.

cars posted:

the world champ at mortal kombat wears fox ears and a fox tail. When it looked like he was gonna lose the championship match he took his ears hat off and the announcers were like oooh hes worried

This man won the 2018 gamer Heisman trophy on Thursday. He accepted the award in a full-body blue fox costume that covered his face, and then he took the fox head off his head and gave a very long speech in which he described himself as black, gay and a furry. The words "PLEASE WRAP IT UP" appeared on the teleprompter and a bunch of reporters saw that and reported on it: Let's play "Real Life"

[account deactivated]
idk if there's anything that makes flights like that pleasant. do you have any of those delightful 9-hour layovers in morocco / wherever
Sleep for as much of it as you can. If you cant sleep, read something youve wanted to read but havent found the time for.
bake weed brownies, and however many you would normally eat, eat three times as many right before you get on the plane (because you need them to last!!)
[account deactivated]
i love actually being on planes but going through even domestic flight security is agony
getting way too stoned on a plane can be uncomfortable but i agree with third place in principle. i love me some edibles on a flight, at least if it wont get you literally stoned or whatever they would do to you in the me
[account deactivated]
western moist forum
i was actually joking, edibles are the only way to get too stoned and being too stoned on a plane is fucking awful, which I discovered after eating too many edibles right before getting on a plane
have you ever been too high on an international flight, then gotten stuck in mohammed v international airport in casablanca for nine hours while they perpetually loop the only five songs on their playlist while a heavily armed security goon gropes you & says welcome to morocco
i went on a really long flight recently and met a woman in the airport and got super drunk on red wine and made out with her next to the airplane toilets...maybe try that

Parenti posted:

i went on a really long flight recently and met a woman in the airport and got super drunk on red wine and made out with her next to the airplane toilets...maybe try that

what do you do that made the last month of your life possible, from researching in australian libraries, to mile high clubbing, to presumably paris to take part in gilet jaunes. are you rich

dimashq posted:

Parenti posted:

what do you do that made the last month of your life possible, from researching in australian libraries, to mile high clubbing, to presumably paris to take part in gilet jaunes. are you rich

i did not mile high club. i just went through a period of traveling which is over and now i am broke. i have never been rich or even close to it, i just have no debt and settler wages exploited from the colonial periphery enable people to buy "cheap" plane tickets. the last job i had was washing dishes. i met a girl from australia, and i have family in france.

when i got back from mali i was so broke that i couldn't afford to see a doctor for more antimalarial pills that i needed because a moroccan security guard confiscated the ones i had since i couldn't afford to bribe him enough to return them, then i came down w malaria
edibles on a plane
i didn't realise that michael parentis life was so exciting
have you ever been moist in the vampire's castle

lo posted:

i didn't realise that michael parentis life was so exciting

you neglected to mention dancing and speaking italian on airplanes
[account deactivated]
im feeling a bit better
due to the hypocracy and lies and downright vileness of the "marxists" in all my local "orgs", but especially the ML one, i have been scrabbling around for a new communist direction; one thing i have been enjoying doing is just chatting to the quickly growing homeless population in my city, i tend to give everyone i talk to 20 quid cos that will get them into a decent shelter for the night then we chat for a bit, i ask them their story (i am thinking of recording some of these for online with permission), i also tend to ask if they believe in god, everyone ive spoken to does, so its fun to share some jokes about the book of malachi and gods fiery wrath which is coming quickly to destroy western civilisation because of how pissed off he is at the parasites who are killing everything - linked to the very real thing of climate change obviously. if i had more copies of the little red book id probably give more away, ive only given away 2 so far, i dont think this hurts, i just say its kinda like the bible. there are literally millions of these so it shouldnt be hard to get more.

i try and make sure to write down peoples names so that i can call people by name when i see them again. i dont think it can be overstated how impoertant that is. also spice is a fucking government plague "synthetic weed" my ass, most people i have talked to tell me this when i mention drugs. the only local orgs doing anything related to homelessness in this place are churches so ive joined one of them, at least i'll get to work with more people, maybe they'll kick me out for saying that they days are at hand and the fulfilment of every vision (Ezekiel 12.21-25) or by bringing out my tarot deck, if there aint an org in your city then i guess work with what youve got - homeless defence is gonna be one of those things that will be needed more and more until some sort of critical mass is reached, early days but im not gonna rot in a fake ML org anymore, god is greater, smoke weed (but not too much or you'll see the future and go mad like me), love you all

Edited by tears ()

Great post tears, im gonna try and talk to the homeless guy I see everyday. I've learned his name is Norman and I say 'mornin normin' but it doesn't often go further than that.

I wish I believed in God. I went to an Anglican mass a couple weeks ago to see if I could kindle some sort of faith but I mostly just felt anxious.

In my experience a lot of homeless people believe in God. They often say 'God Bless You' to me when I give them stuff and I say it back even though my heart's not really in it. It seems nicer than saying 'good luck' lol.

Belphegor posted:

I wish I believed in God. I went to an Anglican mass a couple weeks ago to see if I could kindle some sort of faith but I mostly just felt anxious.

faith is a grace not everyone is blessed with (literally referred to as "a gift of god, a supernatural virtue" in the catholic catechism), so don't stress yourself unduly over it. god is chiller about these things than ideologues would have you think

in the case of the latter, as a wise gent once observed in a slightly different but related context, "It is very odd that so much casual Christian thinking should be a worship of Satan"

Edited by Constantignoble ()

nontheist quaker 4 lyf

e: if the spirit so moves you, you may be able to find a decent local meeting at fgcquaker.org. friends general conference tends to be uh friendly towards nontheists and all approaches towards spirituality

Edited by zhaoyao ()