je suis Parenti

c_man posted:

There was a period where multiple people were getting all the text showing up in russian so its not without precedent

a chilling reminder of the power of russian hackers

[account deactivated]
Video games were developed by the DOD to provide a steady supply of mass shooters and war criminals.
wokeness be my god's my name, gamer is my nation. reddit is my dwelling place and r H i z z o n E my expectation

its the biggest holiday on the DSA calendar and you didnt even get them a card but don't worry we got you
vg/acc
[account deactivated]

Populares posted:

Video games were developed by the DOD to provide a steady supply of mass shooters and war criminals.

PERHAPS THE SAME COULD BE SAID OF ALL RELIGIONS. BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU !!

Populares posted:

i think you mean the internet

the "business insider" pareidolia is always hilarious post-election

but also the article invoked this timeless gem:

remember ye,
don't jinx it, please, the market had better f-ing crash
"Dow 30,000", the stage to screen sensation by alexander hamilton's lin manuel miranda

gay_swimmer posted:

my colleague keifer actually came up with the two best burns for the macleans cover - that image, and also, 'since when does moores (popular canadian suit store chain) sell ice cream'
[account deactivated]

kinch posted:

lmao

A lawyer watches as a voting technician sorts ballots at a Palm Beach Supervisor of Elections center in Riviera Beach, Fla., on Saturday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqLAQ3Sh9EE/

source: https://altgov2.org/fbi-tv/ (warning its boring af)

lol

LOL
hahahahhaha
a few years ago i had a colleague who was kyrgyz (like the tsarnaev bros) who was working as a researcher at umass dartmouth at the time of those bombings.. he said he used to play ball sports and chess with those guys quite regularly and that they were totally normal guys and that he was 100 percent convinced they were framed. also he didnt say anything about his mysterious return to europe (where he rejoined the research group he had angrily quit a year beforehand) shortly after the attacks
a few years ago i had a bellybutton. just checked and that motherfucker is still fucking there.

cars posted:

a few years ago i had a bellybutton. just checked and that motherfucker is still fucking there.

please spoiler and tag all body horror posts, tia

always forget we have spoiler tags... now im leaning back, staring at the ceiling, grooving on the possibilities.....

lenochodek posted:

It's not like voting yes on a UN resolution actually requires doing anything... First world leaders can't even take a symbolic stance against Fascism?

I don't understand the UN

lenochodek posted:

lenochodek posted:

In another contentious vote, the Committee approved a draft on combating the glorification of Nazism by a recorded vote of 130 in favour to 2 against (Ukraine, United States), with 51 abstentions. Introducing the text, the representative of the Russian Federation noted current attempts to rewrite history in the name of narrow‑minded geopolitical interests. Xenophobic rhetoric — justified as “free speech” — has become part of electoral campaigns, he asserted.

By its terms, the Assembly would express alarm over the spread of extremist political parties, movements and groups, including neo‑Nazis and skinhead groups, as well as racist extremist movements and ideologies. It also would call for the universal implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.

Its passage followed the failure — by a recorded vote of 75 against to 2 in favour (Ukraine, United States), with 88 abstentions — of an amendment introduced by the United States delegate, which sought to address the text’s “politicized roots”. She said the draft attempts to criminalize free speech and expression. The solution to hate is not censorship; it will only be found in the free marketplace of ideas.

lol.

the whole session minutes are here btw, the whole thing is great if you don't mind slogging through this kind of thing

https://www.un.org/press/en/2018/gashc4253.doc.htm
if we had a problem slogging through reams of awful garbage this forum wouldn't exist.