[account deactivated]
just truckloads of pizza, i'm conventional
mcdonalds breakfast
Looks like my McDonald's breakfast
we had a toddler over to visit with our new puppy. i made a bunch of finger foods.

made mango salsa and black garlic baba ganoush, a bunch of shit for dipping in em, and baking powder chicken wings which is the best way to make them. you just like, pat them dry and mix in at least two tablespoons of baking powder with your preferred mix of spices and toss it all. blast them at 425f for 10 minutes at a time & flip them until desired crispiness is reached. i was cooking for a pregnant lady with serious morning sickness/heartburn so i just made them basic salt & pepper but they were still real satisfying

shriekingviolet posted:

we had a toddler over to visit with our new puppy. i made a bunch of finger foods.

made mango salsa and black garlic baba ganoush, a bunch of shit for dipping in em, and baking powder chicken wings which is the best way to make them. you just like, pat them dry and mix in at least two tablespoons of baking powder with your preferred mix of spices and toss it all. blast them at 425f for 10 minutes at a time & flip them until desired crispiness is reached. i was cooking for a pregnant lady with serious morning sickness/heartburn so i just made them basic salt & pepper but they were still real satisfying

too healthy, get out (sounds awesome)

[account deactivated]
i'm supposed to cook a big fuckin feast for my mom & grandmothers this sunday (DOn"T FORGET MOTHERES DAY YOU SADBERAIN INGRATES) but last night i came down with a really gnarly flu and don't want to risk infecting my feeble old nana, not sure what i'm gonna do
cook in scrubs
might need a full hazmat suit
[account deactivated]
potato chips are my kryptonite
[account deactivated]
https://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/beer-jelly

shriekingviolet posted:

recently found out that all hard alcohol is zero-carb, eat up friends

alcohol is NOT calorie neutral

shriekingviolet posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
https://www.thestar.com/edmonton/2018/09/25/if-youre-hungry-edmontons-king-of-the-green-onion-cakes-has-his-own-store-now.html

yes... yes!!! it's been so hard to find good green onion cakes ever since they got super popular and everyone started serving inferior reheated premade crap

shriekingviolet posted:

https://www.thestar.com/edmonton/2018/09/25/if-youre-hungry-edmontons-king-of-the-green-onion-cakes-has-his-own-store-now.htmlyes... yes!!! it's been so hard to find good green onion cakes ever since they got super popular and everyone started serving inferior reheated premade crap

sometimes i miss edmonton, which is a weird thing, because i always talk about how much it sucks. a friend of mine was there this year and sent ugly pictures of dumb things.

anyway, have a green onion cake for me!

those sound real good im gon have to try making em. itll be a significant departure from my usual fare of gruel and stew
Love me some green onion cakes, or scallion pancakes as I've known them. My opinion of Edmonton just went way up now that I know this is a big snack for you all.
wjhats a good recipie for food?
Peanut butter pie is really easy to make and very tasty
food

prep time: 1 minute
cooking time: 2 minutes
total: 3 minutes

ingredients
1 can of food

directions:
open can of food and dump the food into a microwaveable bowl. heat food in microwave for one minute. remove food, stir it up, then place back in microwave and heat for another minute.
now throw that shit away,
no thats a sin!!!
i saved a bunchof misc vegetable castoff parts and boiled them down intoa stock to make vegetable soup which produced more cast off vegetable parts that i will later boil down into stock to make more vegetable soup with

eventually i will geta pot big enough to make so much soup that each soup produces enough cast off vegetable parts to make the entire next stock all by itself

long term goal: a cauldron hanging over a hearth that i just throw some crap in every few days and eat forever
i eat taco bell about once every 5-6 weeks when im drunk enough to not have self control am i doing eytd right?
cooking while sober?

not even once.
im thinking of trying to bake something more complicated than corn pone and there's no wayim gonna do that sober
[account deactivated]
i've had one-sitting pints of ben and jerrys multiple times this past month
[account deactivated]
.....americone dream