tHe oNe tHiNg i'vE NeVeR BeEn aBlE To uNdErStAnD Is tHe rAnDoMiZeD CaPiTaLiZaTiOn
HE HE

little wonder there aren't more women posting here imo
women dont want to be around men bleating and burping their opinions on stuff they dont know enough about, news at 11
what does relationship mean? what a cool word
its when you have a lationship again
r-elation-ship?

Petrol posted:

women dont want to be around men bleating and burping their opinions on stuff they dont know enough about, news at 11

i don't know about that. did i tell you guys im getting married?

i'm getting married. cake and everything. check back in 3-5 years for some relationship tips fomr yours truly

there is nothing hip about relationship
goongrats to kamelred for going from dromedary to bactrian

Petrol posted:

no one’s makin’ ya post here, Cloud!!

kamelred posted:

Petrol posted:

i'm getting married. cake and everything. check back in 3-5 years for some relationship tips fomr yours truly

let me talk to her.

kamelred posted:

Petrol posted:

me too but no cake or anything. just going to go to a neapolitan pizza place

congrats. being married is great imo
i am married... to posting
if u love it put an avatar on it
everyone do acid and be in a relationship with the moon
i support the sovnarkoman posting brand and its championing of the proletarian state-assigned avatar
lolling at a bunch of petit bougies trying to express their "individuality" with their avatars
You're an inspiration sovnarkoman. Can I change my name to sonvarkoman in your honour
yes but please get rid of your avatar first
imma put my sovnarkoman cape on *deletes avatar*