[account deactivated]
at olive garden they treat you like family

"refills" are dinky and they put them in the kitchen queue only after youve finished your prior. the person eating the normal meal has to sit and wait for you to finish your gimmick meal

It's a deliberate inefficiency that's been part of the promotion for at least the last 10 years cause you gluttonous assholes would bankrupt Darden and destroy entire ecosystems within a year's time otherwise.

- scampi shrimp: flavor was okay but the sauce (garlic butter? unclear) got in my beard. had to smell it (nauseating) on the drive home. 2/5 parrots

The scampi shrimp is frozen pre-packaged, thawed out over night in a cooler and cooked in a broiler for a minute or two upon the order showing up on queue. Garlic butter is what's used to season the cheddar bay biscuits.

- hand-breaded shrimp: you could just pound these, 1 2 3. 5/5 parrots

Dude with asthma who worked the line on the deep-frier once went to the freezer to grab a box of this and passed out/was hospitalized with frostbite cause nom nom nom me hungry for mine eats.

- alfredo shrimp: the sauce split so it was curds and butter. sauce also wasn't salted. 4/5 parrots

I have no knowledge of how this sausage is made but see scampi shrimp and also a physician.

All these moments tears in rain. Misspent youth. Obama got this.

wasted posted:

"refills" are dinky and they put them in the kitchen queue only after youve finished your prior. the person eating the normal meal has to sit and wait for you to finish your gimmick meal

It's a deliberate inefficiency that's been part of the promotion for at least the last 10 years cause you gluttonous assholes would bankrupt Darden and destroy entire ecosystems within a year's time otherwise.

- scampi shrimp: flavor was okay but the sauce (garlic butter? unclear) got in my beard. had to smell it (nauseating) on the drive home. 2/5 parrots

The scampi shrimp is frozen pre-packaged, thawed out over night in a cooler and cooked in a broiler for a minute or two upon the order showing up on queue. Garlic butter is what's used to season the cheddar bay biscuits.

Dude with asthma who worked the line on the deep-frier once went to the freezer to grab a box of this and passed out/was hospitalized with frostbite cause nom nom nom me hungry for mine eats.

- alfredo shrimp: the sauce split so it was curds and butter. sauce also wasn't salted. 4/5 parrots

I have no knowledge of how this sausage is made but see scampi shrimp and also a physician.

front page

We live in a society.

wasted posted:

Thanks for ruining endless shrimp ASSHOLE

wasted posted:

the red lobster expert has logged on

The next Rhizzone Con will be held at Dave and Busters at 7th and State Street.
guest speakers at rhizzone con: grover furr, tpaine, a dishevelled trot grandpa who wandered on to the stage by mistake, bippy,