colddays posted:

no it's chemtrails

chemtrails hasn't posted since bowie died. PM me if you read this dude, I still have your Sonic behind the counter

[account deactivated]
are there really people who say antz is better
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

people habitat is shorelines for trade, river valleys and floodplains for soil fertility and water, airports serve people, people live near shorelines, hurricanes move from sea to land over shorelines, and that's why a bug's life is a better film than Antz

counterpoint: Florida is irreversibly hostile to all human life

i too am pessimistic about electoral politics
its a swamp you doorbell!!!

cars posted:

that article is about how there's pretty much no place a hurricane can come ashore now that doesn't have a major airport in its path, no matter which direction it goes or why. i suppose there's a causal relationship in the sense that the invention of airplanes caused people to build airports all over the place.

i still cant get over what a self own this post was lol

[account deactivated]

cars posted:

toyotathon posted:

people habitat is shorelines for trade, river valleys and floodplains for soil fertility and water, airports serve people, people live near shorelines, hurricanes move from sea to land over shorelines, and that's why a bug's life is a better film than Antz

counterpoint: Florida is irreversibly hostile to all human life

human life is irreversibly hostile to florida

tears posted:

i still cant get over what a self own this post was lol

my niece drew this at dinner tonite and i freaking love it

karphead posted:

my niece drew this at dinner tonite and i freaking love it

I can see the gay frogs, very detailed.

[account deactivated]
hey. no kinkshaming
damn i thought the MBTA TRANSIT POLICE text on that photo was some meme caption, wtf is that font choice lol
buy that pissy man an account
bulletin for all posters: if you haven't pissed on a cop car please line up outside my office so that I can administer your ban in a calm and orderly fashion
why did they call the firedept sounds like this guy had it under control
Hello yes Guinness Book of World Records I'd like to make a submission for "Mansplaining While Missing The Point Entirely"

wheres the rest of it?

ialdabaoth posted:

timeline dot jay peg.

wow that forest got miscindered
I urge you to rethink "miscindered" as a joke here, because it implies that there is a right way for a united states border patrol agent to do something.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

[account deactivated]
to or and
love too enjoy a classic American cold one with my tattoos of big sword with Nordic runes and something in Fraktur typeface
Hi. My name is Jonny Hotdogs. I am a good American boy. I love rape, and also nazi stuff.
Not gonna say anything mind-blowing here but even though Kavanaugh's politics are no big surprise from a bourgeois appointee in the United $nakkke$, this whole public televised spectacle served as an attempt to discipline rape survivors who call out their rapists, one specifically primed to defend rapists in the ruling class as a sort of blanket-backlash carpet-bombing campaign where one of those rapists secured one of the most important policy-making positions in the entire world, probably for life, so he'll never be out of the news again until the day he dies. Pretty fucked up but then again, a lot of people are probably thinking about cutting his term short, and the Supreme Court, which once enjoyed an untouchable status as a bastion of elite-worship in U.S. show-democracy worship, has just taken hit after hit to its credibility in the last couple decades, and it's gonna be hard to fight a class concept of that after all this Yale bullshit.