kim jong un dropping the n bomb while playing fortnite on twitch

Caesura109 posted:

First export to the North after peace will be Jake Paul and YouTube culture

I assume they then nuke us in retaliation, which is only fair.

sovnarkoman posted:

n bomb while playing fortnite on twitch

its ninja now

*fucik - entry of the gladiators plays at full volume*

The obvious thing here is South Korea’s top spot on the list over the last couple decades, but don’t overlook the steady flow of weapons from Washington to getfiscal’s house, strategically located in the exact center of Canada.
I heard on English-language Korean radio (which is, obviously, for troops and spooks) that RoK is trying to work on some basic reunification stuff, like Sunshine Policy-era jointly-run factories, but cannot because of international sanctions. this came with no commentary whatsoever on which red-white-and-blue Korea-occupying Western nation led the implementation of these sanctions lol

cars posted:

i am happy for the american working class making money from such productive activities

are you
le_epic_mr_bison_yes.gif

cars posted:

this is really amazing. interesting to see that the fall of the ussr changes absolutely nothing

the US isn't at war with communism, or drugs, or terrorism, or poverty. the US is fighting a war against reality.
looking at that map, i think they’re fighting a bunch of wars, against people
looks like at the end there a big chunk of weapons start flowing into india, wonder if that's part of preparations for a war against china.
also interesting that 1989 appears to have changed exactly nothing
Are there good articles I can send to jerks online that take down these absurd "the dprk is a hell hole" clowns I'm running into on social media or do I have to gravely dishonor my entire family by linking them to a forum thread on this site.
Are there good articles I can send to jerks online that take down these absurd "the dprk is a hell hole" clowns I'm running into on social media or do I have to gravely dishonor my entire family by linking them to a forum thread on this site.
Don't send articles imo, just explain what you know with your own posts. Either way, you can't change anybody's mind, online

loudboy posted:

i think the exercise is going to be pretty futile unless they're really open minded

try these though:

https://gowans.wordpress.com/2007/03/03/understanding-north-korea/
https://www.mintpressnews.com/north-korea-neither-trump-nor-western-media-wants-world-see/233355/
https://leftistcritic.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/something-which-most-other-developing-countries-would-envy-the-dprks-healthcare-system/
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jun/01/true-or-false-kooky-north-korea-stories (mostly accurate)

more power to ya, but prepare for disappointment.

the problem with compiling a big list of Facts and dropping them in someone's lap is that unless they have the critical skills and media literacy necessary to notice on their own that kim jong un's uncle who was brutally executed via an improbably large mouse trap is bound to turn up again 3 months later as if nothing happened, they'll just get suckered by the next one.

by the time you've posted a bunch of articles debunking a bunch of bogus claims, there will be something new and they'll be demanding you disprove that one, too. forever. because the propaganda doesn't rely on people rationally assessing factual pieces of information, it is made out of appeals to emotion and boilerplate orientalist yellow peril racism.
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

the old lady lurks here (sup) and this thread made her think twice about it

i don't think that changing people's minds is impossible, it just requires a different context and attitude. actively taking an interest and following conversations about something is far more likely to engage your brain meats and make them do some of the work themselves. plus you have nothing to lose if you're just an observer or hanging out with people you trust irl, as opposed to putting your politics at stake performing as a public spectacle for the entire internet.

the confrontational Prove Me Wrong debate format puts people's own credibility and self image at risk, so they have so much more incentive to deny and reject the cognitive dissonance

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thank you very sincerely for these posts
damn,
this is sincerely very good and informative stuff. i should like to copy and paste these posts to other forums and pass them off as my own work if that's okay.
[account deactivated]
good shit
[account deactivated]
Clothes made of rock is actually badass
I bet they are itchy though I'm starting to rethink this whole Juche thing
*dusts off Big Book of Dad Jokes* hrmmm. let's see.. Ah.

Vinalon, more like Glam Rock
[account deactivated]

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

an annual simulated invasion of the DPRK - "Operation Foal Eagle"

the rumor among Troops is that this stands for "Operation: Fuck Everything", and for once I believe them

Journaleism

It's a shame they put English on there, would enjoy arrogant Americans having to ask their one Korean friend what 위생 봉투 means in order to shit on the dprk only to find out he's an adoptee.