[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thx, i'll get them up and will add links at the bottom of my to-do list
i forgot to keep track of edits when i started reading but the mistakes were not noticeable except for chapter eight in fnfi which i think is the longest chapter. so i went back and made a list of the edits i could find in that chapter.

- The were "festivals of the oppressed." - they
- The housing projects were hose with heavy machine-gun fire. - hosed
- By 1963 street demonstrations in North Philadelphia, blocking construction sties where New Afrikans. - sites, also the second half of the sentence is a fragment
- Ford Foundation funds paid for Cleveland CORE to set up rallies for the Black candidate for Mayor, Carl Stokes. And in the elections, Stokes became the first New Afrikan mayor of a major U.S. city (in the 20th Century). While both rebellions and savage police repression took place in 1968, Stokes' election was the rallies for the Black candidate for Mayor, Carl Stokes. And in the elections, Stokes became the first New Afrikan mayor of a major U.S. city (in the 20th Century). While both rebellions and savage police repression took place in 1968, Stokes’ election was the beginning of a new pacification maneuver.
- Black Power explicityly preached the inferior position of New Afrikan women to New Afrikan men
- No because of FBI-COINTELPRO or the Klan - not
- The Party was form its birth in 1966 - from
- In the next year the Party became a precense on the New Afrikan political scene
- Panthers intervfiewed witnesses
- Huey and Bobby were putting on instant political line by borrowing rhetoric - missing an 'an' after on
- The small delegation ended pu on the Assembly floor,
- Bobby Seale himself was arrested in New Haven, Conn. On a conspiracy murder charge
- Forman’s assistant explained to the activists that since they had no followed orders - not
- They constantly tell us that if we report to violent self-defense -resort
- A larger problem might be that many Third-World revs here, while wanted to get out of their oppression, don’t entirely want to separate from the “good life” of the “Big House”. - wanting
- the view was widespread that the New Afrikan revolution sohuld be completely financed
- The fighters were a force that had no strategy, no long-range path, and was therefore living only day-to-day. - were
- Today is may sound crazy - it
- there is still much potential unit but no developed unity. - sounds more doge than sakai
- Because building revolutionary organization, building national unity and Peoples War, cannot be done by mass spontaneity alone. At that point new progress waiting on conscious political development to end “the dark night of slavery”. - second sentence is fragmentary
- The old Movement helped usher in dramatic changes, unseen since the first Reconstruction of the 1970s. - probably 1870s
- A very large national defense campaign was wages - waged

toyotathon posted:

i changed one caption, 161, to a joke i read on twitter

slipdisco posted:

i forgot to keep track of edits when i started reading but the mistakes were not noticeable except for chapter eight in fnfi which i think is the longest chapter. so i went back and made a list of the edits i could find in that chapter.

thanks, I made those edits. also went through the other pages and did html/spell checks. also rezipped the site for download: http://www.readmarxeveryday.ml/fnfi/xtras/fnfi.zip

toyo - have you started working on transcribing the footnotes for 8/9? was going to do it if you haven't, let me know...

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]