realsubtle posted:

am i actually allowed to talk about this here? well, i do "partake" on a semi regular basis. i get marijuana and i smoke it, it makes it feel good to have a conversation, listen to music or just do whatever. last week i smoked a lot of marinuana before getting in an amtrak train to go see my friends family and it was very cool with the country side and all these towns whizzing by, although it also reminded me of the messed up side of life.

i never fly without some weed gummies. 20-30mg of thc makes everything better, except every now and then i get super sensitive to the subtle motions of the plane and become really anxious, but thats pretty rare.

one time a couple with a baby sat next to me and kept apologizing for the baby's behavior and i wanted to explain that this was the best situation for everyone involved because i was stoned out of my gourd and didnt mind the wee baby's fussing in the least

A couple years ago the pigs found my crops so I put em in the fireplace to burn but the shit was too dank so I poured gas on the conflagration and the shit blew up.i got out but my moms got roasted but she lived a couple days after, higher than Harlem.every day I think about her and every 4/20 I take some fat ripz to blaze my dead mommy
weed
testing for admin purposes
tell it to the judge!!
i wanna say the cool weed names in this here weed thread too but the only options where i live are 'homegrown' and 'skunk'

Edited by nomogram ()

nomogram posted:

im expexting good things from this dog

tears posted:

i don't think there's much to expect of anyone who joins this site in 2018. woof

The world is yours, as well as ours, but in the last analysis, it is yours. You young people, full of vigor and vitality, are in the bloom of life, like the sun at eight or nine in the morning. Our hope is placed on you. The world belongs to you.

tears posted:

nomogram posted:

that is one of the greatest images i have ever seen
[account deactivated]
http://youtubedoubler.com/pnmH

turn off the audio on the first vid
[account deactivated]
fyi this is cool if you want to play one video with another's audio https://tubedubber.com/
if it's quality you're worried about, autoholes, then fret not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zXxLtKdXw

BOOYAKASHAKA
[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

BOOYAKASHAKA

i did that to put "Your Love" by the Outfield over a compilation of footage of the Chelyabinsk meteor, which was maybe my best post on this entire forum & was slain by YouTube copyright gremlins. may yours live long and prosper

[account deactivated]

cars posted:

karphead posted:

BOOYAKASHAKA

i did that to put "Your Love" by the Outfield over a compilation of footage of the Chelyabinsk meteor, which was maybe my best post on this entire forum & was slain by YouTube copyright gremlins. may yours live long and prosper

time for a repost - let me know how you beat the gremlins for future knowledtge

[account deactivated]
how do i combine the vape with the weed so i can remove the final barrier to being high all the time

tears posted:

combine the vape with the weed

you could also just eat it; lasts longer and is more discreet. just make it something you can add/dose separately to what you are eating or inadvertently falling into a munchie induced weedhole is a risk.

sorry i only want technofetishist solutions to this socially entrenched problem
do they make juul pods that got dabs in em yet

tears posted:

sorry i only want technofetishist solutions to this socially entrenched problem

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/i-injected-kief-dont-do-it.277890/

Caesura109 posted:

Ever since that super bad high gave me repeat panic attacks ive been getting anxiety when i see people on tv get panic attacks lol

as your doctor i would advise you to smoke a lot more weed, like huge amounts, while reading jung

[account deactivated]
woah, 187 new replies in the weed thread, no wait, i cleared my history
[account deactivated]
its good that you have realised that, smoke trees and stay well clear of benzos, work on understanding your anxiety
sick and tired of the weed thread being the most active in DYTD. disgraceful. don't green out and navel gaze your anxiety, do the healthy responsible thing and drink until you can't feel anything

shriekingviolet posted:

sick and tired of the weed thread being the most active in DYTD.

*passing u a big joint* join us

[account deactivated]
ah yes, the cannabis showstopper challenge

shriekingviolet posted:

sick and tired of the weed thread being the most active in DYTD. disgraceful. don't green out and navel gaze your anxiety, do the healthy responsible thing and drink until you can't feel anything

i love how stupid historians are
sesh hat
[account deactivated]

Tropical cyclones and subtropical cyclones are named by various warning centers to provide ease of communication between forecasters and the general public regarding forecasts, watches, and warnings.

+

Any member of the World Meteorological Organization's hurricane, typhoon and tropical cyclone committees can request that the name of a tropical cyclone be retired or withdrawn from the various tropical cyclone naming lists.[1][2][6] A name is retired or withdrawn if a consensus or majority of members agree that the system has acquired a special notoriety, such as causing a large number of deaths and amounts of damage, impact, or for other special reasons.[1]

/---->----/

Borrowed from French Florence, from Latin Flōrentia (as a given name, a feminine form of Flōrentius), from flōrens (“flowering, flourishing”), from flōs (“flower”), connected with English bloom and blossom.

just discovered a new form of divination