MAXED CHICKEN
taco bell has already pioneered the art of taco in a taco

GET TWICE THE TACO ®
twice the taco? no. 2014: the taco bell scientist is at his limit. the Six Ingredients have been combined in every mathematical permutation. hopelessness, despair...inspiration! he puts the hard taco shell inside the soft one. he has cubed the possibilies
from the uno, muchos, and from the muchos, un.
the taco bell seven layer burrito.
why over six layers???
why in a bag?
[account deactivated]
taco bell is actually vegetarian certified on all of its meatless items. i would have bet anything that their beans were deep fried in horse tallow
What even is chicken anymore?
[account deactivated]
making tacos today, folks. one of these days i'll make some beef tongue ones.
Woko Bell

I want to make a joke about deray being a shill for whoever will give him a grand but I keep fucking it up
just make a 2018 taco thread
i like ink master. only show that is better is the one where the fat guys run around and chop meat as fast as possible. i miss tpaine.
my god, it's full of tacos
wth is a walking taco. tacos are already perfect for walking around w
for FUCK sake people, its 2018.

ialdabaoth posted:

wth is a walking taco. tacos are already perfect for walking around w

Taco in a Bag

sedentary tacos are topologically bags

ialdabaoth posted:

sedentary tacos are topologically bags

holy shit, taco in a bag but the bag is made of taco

UPLOADED
walking tacos are a tex-mex thing pretty embraced by the mexican community closer to the border. You just put all of the ingredients of a taco into a fritos bag. This innovation was created because most poor families have parents working two jobs and they can't afford to do tacos the traditional way i.e. actually making the tortillas and frequently frito bags are as cheap. there's also an obesity epidemic amongst young kids in these families.

walking tacos are pretty good anyway but please make your own rather than spending like 10 dollars on them at some white-ass restaurant.

loudboy posted:

walking tacos are a tex-mex thing pretty embraced by the mexican community closer to the border. You just put all of the ingredients of a taco into a fritos bag. This innovation was created because most poor families have parents working two jobs and they can't afford to do tacos the traditional way i.e. actually making the tortillas and frequently frito bags are as cheap. there's also an obesity epidemic amongst young kids in these families.

walking tacos are pretty good anyway but please make your own rather than spending like 10 dollars on them at some white-ass restaurant.

Timeline.jpeg

loudboy posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

eight thousand seven hundred kiloJoules
baleadas > tacos

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Taco in a Bag

Keven posted:

All the fast food drive thrus ask about your day now at first it was just Taco Bell now it's most of them. Insanely fucked up. How's my day? Well I'm buying fried chicken wrapped around lettuce tomato cheese and sauce, a dark Taco beyond all limits or shame. So it's going ok I guess.

Please refer to official 2019 taco's thread for further discussion. Thank you.