lmfao

Petrol posted:

not sure whats funnier, how ugly that shit is, or how its all made in sweatshops

its how ugly that shit is

*old man voice* i remember how in the late 90s there was a big mainstream fuss over sweatshops and how everyone needed to pressure nike and whatever to stop using them. Thank goodness we got that all sorted out

Petrol posted:

*old man voice* i remember how in the late 90s there was a big mainstream fuss over sweatshops and how everyone needed to pressure nike and whatever to stop using them

What is this ready player one?

cars posted:

think about this like 1/month now. they get my pizza wrong, Toppings went into onions leaving no evidence of peppers. Remarkable if a fluke

tears posted:

I really hate this style of writing. Not talking about the content, like it could be the windows pop up in the corner of my screen talking about updates or whatever. I don’t know how to describe it or whether it originated from Silicon Valley or Apple or whatever but all the techie/liberal corporate PR, advertising agencies, and media are writing like this. My brain centers in on the ‘we’ for some reason and it makes me angry. They use the first person plural a ton, “we” “us” “our”. Like that Facebook ad that aired recently. I guess it’s to make you feel comfortable, like there’s a bunch of millennials just like you! Right behind the screen. but it’s really an algorithm or a massive imperialist campaign to systematically destroy North Korea or your antivirus software wanting an update.

Edited by dimashq ()

tears posted:

i bet the north korean regime even makes its people use windows 7. truly an open air prison
[account deactivated]
theyre filling them all with big bang theory

tears posted:

theyre filling them all with big bang theory

yet another war crime glossed over by american exceptionalism

[account deactivated]

who's ready for some "hot" yoga

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

the tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living

in G. K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy he talks glowingly about Tradition being the "democracy of the dead," which is true in ways I doubt he intended because it is going to kill us all. for an alleged great wit the man was a master of the self own

[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

in G. K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy he talks glowingly about Tradition being the "democracy of the dead," which is true in ways I doubt he intended because it is going to kill us all. for an alleged great wit the man was a master of the self own

i read orthodoxy aeons ago in high school, and i guess the river of time eroded away the broader passage in which that quotation appears, because i had completely recontextualized it; rather, I wound up taking the "arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about" bit as ironic, and filed away the line as a pretty sweet slam on tradition

just goes to show: the person you should trust least of all is yourself

This is the most racist thing I've ever seen

i've never acted as decisively in my life as i did when i realised i had a terrace house screencap that perfectly matched the situation at hand
tfw you started watching terrace house just in time to understand the first terrace house meme you encounter in the wild
lol british "food"
[account deactivated]
the CDI zelda "wait, I'll go grab my stuff" clip plays over a BC hippy walking back into their burning mcmansion

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

came here to post this

*nods* Yes most Donald Trump voters would of course agree that their love for a makeup-wearing gay boy pedophile was a significant factor in their support.
I don't advertise my selflessness, because I'm not a victim. But
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Legend has it that that big ass Eddie Murphy head is among all those shitty president heads.
wallow in the discourse

The_Factual_Meme has logged on
[account deactivated]
stocks in sleeping pill producers drop rapidly upon news that