it is genuinely interesting to me that you can run the nigerian prince email scam on the most deeply Online people who ever lived just by getting them to think about it in bitcoin
[account deactivated]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
Anti-Macedonia demonstrations in Greece:

ana livejournal has gone strange places
i am prepared to recognize macedonia by that name and to eject "greece" from NATO on the basis of these pictures
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
me looking at your posts

yeaj its a huge liability how transactions are not documented in a publicly verifiable blockchain
huge props to this news photographer
we already have a thread about real life

sovnarkoman posted:

getfiscal halloween costume

I like to think I would really gracefully handle a character-assassination attempt with my own post history. People would be like, 'do you stand by these extremely racist and sexist statements where you say all white women are demons?' and I'd just serenely be like, 'yes.'

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

this is pretty funny but i didnt think felix was an fyad

welllll we can't create anything of value ourselves because there's no accountability or identity in our community, guess we better dedicate all our time to punishing anyone who actually does have enough integrity and talent to stand by their work with a fixed identity

(which felix are they talking about, there's a lot)
every registered member of the forums has Sam "deadken" Kriss's rhizzone post history! big whoop! who gives a doodle!
i do and i blog about it every day

shriekingviolet posted:

welllll we can't create anything of value ourselves because there's no accountability or identity in our community, guess we better dedicate all our time to punishing anyone who actually does have enough integrity and talent to stand by their work with a fixed identity

(which felix are they talking about, there's a lot)

assuming they mean biederman. id love to know which fyad they think he was

knowing how well channers understand fyad they'll probably make a big production of posting their elaborate, damning, super thorough doxxing dossier only for someone else entirely to say "oh hey look that's me, neat"
Johnny Mnemonic, but he's carrying everyone's post history.

cars posted:

every registered member of the forums has Sam "deadken" Kriss's rhizzone post history! big whoop! who gives a doodle!

i really dig the tragicomedy of these sad boys who think their One Big Thing, their redeeming skill, the thing they will do to make a mark on the world, is something literally anyone could do with 5 minutes of fucking around online but don't because it's too pathetic to be bothered.

what a time to be alive.

on that note,

fyad's tacit endorsement of my racist forum persona is an indictment of them, not me
good dog

Soviet_Salami posted:

Johnny Mnemonic, but he's carrying everyone's post history.

the hotel room scene but he almost dies from tpaine's youtubes

cars posted:

Hey guys I have screencaps of rhizzone user “cars” arguing with Sam Kriss for 3 pages about the relative tactical military value of that clock tower overlooking the Ka’aba. Career-ending stuff right here. Pm me for the goods

I stand behind every single one of my posts in that exchange to this day and would gladly give my life for my content, but gloating over victory in hindsight is not part of the daddyholes brand.
all along the watchtower plays as sam proves cars wrong - in real life
I converted to Islam just so I could go there and measure the firing arcs, and, well
Everyone thinks that Islamic symbol is a crescent moon, but it's actually a glint of sunlight across a sniper's scope.
can believe i forgot about the anime clock tower for even 1 minute, sorry!
ahahaha wait wait it's that felix

he's such a tame lamb

what a fucking coward, a billion fyad personalities big on leftist weird twitter and this channer dweeb swans around like he's a Big Man for going after the one who won't bite back, and Sam our already defeated shit boy

an entire culture of cowardice