[account deactivated]
IMO a more likely threat from gene drives is that some room full of bullet-headed generals somewhere decides to use the existing level of the technology to wipe out e.g. a pollinator as a form of silent warfare waged against an enemy’s food supply, and then they fuck up in their assessment of the impact, or there’s a mutation or horizontal gene transfer through a pathogen shared with a related species, and half the world starves to death.

Still waiting for the Posadists to do some historical materialism re: what exactly Dr. Eldon Byrd was up to with those dolphins.
Vaporwave is weirdly popular with both the far left and far right. Horseshoewave
just like every other time it’s because the far left is cool & smart and the far right is capable of nothing except demented fawning imitation. it’s why the Nazis were called that & absorbed a bunch of parties called like the Kaiser’s Fightin Farmer Friends, and it’s how their twiggy, sweaty wannabes in the 2010s arrived at a 4chan rip of a mid-2000s MySpace comic as their mascot
the atlantic council has been asked to partner with facebook to help make sure all the news reflects nato's truth, which means that brown moses has become moderator of earth.
brown moses, sobbing in front of the war crimes tribunal "I jsut wanted to bbe a moderator"

cars posted:

Cambridge Analytica as far as i know are a small collection of incompetent frauds like most companies that work in their field. imo what most of the people accused of “fixing elections” on social media have going for them is someone decently skilled at making them sound more successful than they are. Like the original “fake news” guy who posted those “parody” stories on facebook, there’s no evidence that what he put up did anything at all that was any different than a normal day on facebook with a bunch of weird stories exploiting algorithms to get clicks, but that guy is probably going to be rolling in money for life because after he was accused of being a key player in a big time election he played reporters like fiddles. Social media are basically arcane wizard magic to most capitalists, including young ones.

*friends theme plays and me and yasha and mark are playing in the fountain*
the people that brown moses pays to google image search russian trucks or whatever are called "digital sherlocks" which is another instance of the world being perfectly arranged in gemlike symmetry
it was cool when in an interview he proudly told the story of how he was an unemployed shut in internet addict being supported by his increasingly frustrated wife until one special day the NATO fairy flew into his room, blew magic sparkles in his face and said "Don't worry Elliot Higgins, you don't have to grow up, come away with me to neverneverland where you can be payed and respected for playing internet detective all day" and he was all "Ha Ha! Take that, wifey! First star on the right and straight on till morning!"
the world's most credulous man runs a detective agency with international military funding
would you believe,

getfiscal posted:

the people that brown moses pays to google image search russian trucks or whatever are called "digital sherlocks" which is another instance of the world being perfectly arranged in gemlike symmetry

its a damn shame that these guys get a fat nato paycheck when the world's finest sasquatch and martian pyramid researchers do sterling work of even higher quality for nothing but their own satisfaction

you joke but i would remind you much prominent UFO 'research' is part of a long running psyop
after reading this i'm curious to see if there is a good site (aka not crazy) that covers all the "knows too much/said too much" people that have probably been assassinated by the state. like those "suicides" where there's multiple gun shots to the head or the evidence at the scene doesn't make any sense. i'm especially interested to know if the Clinton "body count" holds any water.

Synergy posted:

i'm especially interested to know if the Clinton "body count" holds any water.

no lol

none of the people attributed to the "clinton body count" have actually crossed the state in any of the ways that have merited actual real assassinations like the black guys matter guys or journalists who got too deep into CIA drug trafficking. they're just a bunch of bureaucrats and errand goobers that infowars types latched on to like seeing prophecies in their alphagetti.

Synergy posted:

NO, it was pretty much invented from scratch by a former Republican congressional staffer who went onto an AM radio career. I'm not going to spend time searching for her name. Bill Clinton has familial ties to organized crime and even if the list was 100% true I don't know why this would be anywhere nearly as concerning as the US under his tenure carving out a giant NATO base in Eastern Europe and painting REAL ACTUAL COUNTRY on the sides.

plus there is straightforward proof that she pushed for the war on libya etc... i can't bring myself to care more about the possibility that she had some guy named brad arkansas or whatever killed after he allegedly found out that whitewater was a front for child trafficking.
beaten while typing but agreed

getfiscal posted:

i'll ask your handlers to chill out a bit

;mfao

Sepia posted:

Synergy posted:

I don't know why this would be anywhere nearly as concerning as the US under his tenure carving out a giant NATO base in Eastern Europe and painting REAL ACTUAL COUNTRY on the sides.

there are plenty of threads and posts about imperialism, etc, the question was posted in the conspiracy thread for a reason. i don't understand why you're so upset

one of the foremost struggles of the left rn is establishing bills paternity of danny williams and getting reperations for former yugoslavia and libya through child support

drwhat posted:

getfiscal posted:

i'll ask your handlers to chill out a bit

lol

[account deactivated]
climate change data is faked to make things seem better than they actually are, and michael e mann is a state agent
its currently just an idle thought, imo the latter is i think pretty accurate, hes a mouthpiece for carbon credits and free market solutions these days; the former is probably manifest more as institutional/employer pressure which pushes towards underplaying risks and a lack of imagination in discussing potential consequences; the end result is the same though and its getting hot outside
we have ticks up here now because the climate has warmed up enough for them to successfully overwinter. when I was younger ticks wouldn't even survive in Calgary, 300km south with much gentler winters.

expelled from my frozen garden of eden, bug hell awaits
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

there's a conspiracy to turn the amazon from a rainforest into a dry temperate forest, most of its life lost, switch it into farmland, and i found this document proving it *it's just an SOP for a swing shift oil rig operator* they're putting ancient atoms back into the air!!

readcyclonopedia.org

ahaha

Over a two-year period starting in late 2010, Chinese authorities systematically dismantled CIA’s network of agents across the country, executing dozens of suspected U.S. spies.
Now, nearly eight years later, it appears that the agency botched the communication system it used to interact with its sources, according to five current and former intelligence officials. The CIA had imported the system from its Middle East operations, where the online environment was considerably less hazardous, and apparently underestimated China’s ability to penetrate it.
The former officials also said the real number of CIA assets and those in their orbit executed by China during the two-year period was around 30, though some sources spoke of higher figures.

When CIA officers begin working with a new source, they often use an interim covert communications system—in case the person turns out to be a double agent. The communications system used in China during this period was internet-based and accessible from laptop or desktop computers, two of the former officials said. This interim, or “throwaway,” system, an encrypted digital program, allows for remote communication between an intelligence officer and a source, but it is also separated from the main communications system used with vetted sources, reducing the risk if an asset goes bad.
Although they used some of the same coding, the interim system and the main covert communication platform used in China at this time were supposed to be clearly separated. In theory, if the interim system were discovered or turned over to Chinese intelligence, people using the main system would still be protected—and there would be no way to trace the communication back to the CIA. But the CIA’s interim system contained a technical error: It connected back architecturally to the CIA’s main covert communications platform. When the compromise was suspected, the FBI and NSA both ran “penetration tests” to determine the security of the interim system. They found that cyber experts with access to the interim system could also access the broader covert communications system the agency was using to interact with its vetted sources, according to the former officials.
In the words of one of the former officials, the CIA had “fucked up the firewall” between the two systems.

One of the former officials said the agency had “strong indications” that China shared its findings with Russia, where some CIA assets were using a similar covert communications system. Around the time the CIA’s source network in China was being eviscerated, multiple sources in Russia suddenly severed their relationship with their CIA handlers, according to an NBC News report that aired in January — and confirmed by this former official.

hahahhahaha
wasnt getfiscal in china back then?!?!?!?!?!?
they forgot to remove Ap Lant from the cia group chat
lol shut up

https://news.sky.com/story/live-police-reveal-perfume-bottle-used-in-salisbury-novichok-poisoning-11490751

tl; dr: dawn sturgess is now charlie rowley's partner again after initially being his partner then a homeless friend of his now she's his partner again, and a few weeks back he went into icu for novichok blindness treatment for a day but the hospital said publicly they weren't treating anyone for novichok poisoning and charlie's brother said charlie sounded scared and evasive during a phonecall from the icu, plus the cops say the novichok was not on the door handle in the end, it was in the perfume bottle they found in a kitchen cupboard that charley and his partner took home after finding in a park (like you do) and they destroyed 5 police cars because 1 of them had some novichok in it but there were traces of it all over the russians' hotel room for months and somehow nobody died meanwhile spy agencies now apparently advise their hitmen to travel under their own names and make no attempt to disguise themselves or avoid public areas or cctv and they are so easy to catch some bobbies on the beat caught them everybody up to speed okay man okay

Edited by ghostpinballer ()

ah, if only Putin hadnt personally sent 2 guys traveling straight between Moscow and Salisbury using code names made with an automatic generic russian name generator, when having some random former spy killed with a never before used poison that was the product of several decades of secret soviet research, he would have gotten away with it
this just shows how bold putin is getting. he doesn't feel he even has to bother with the stereotypical russian subversive behavior anymore