chickeon posted:

i love myself so much ima take some pitchers mmm yeah

Goode. everyone do this please

c_man posted:

mewymew posted:
<-me IRL. Had to get eyebrow transplant surgery to look as hard as I feel. Oh and I'm the cointelpro mentioned above on this page. Hello *get in frog dot gif*

i for one am glad that you've "'gotten in"' so to speak

thank you :3: oh dang that emote doesnt exist anymore.....
let us um, let me do the um, spying. yes. you are not coin tell while i am, "c_man"

growing dot gif

mewymew posted:

c_man posted:

mewymew posted:
<-me IRL. Had to get eyebrow transplant surgery to look as hard as I feel. Oh and I'm the cointelpro mentioned above on this page. Hello *get in frog dot gif*

i for one am glad that you've "'gotten in"' so to speak

thank you :3: oh dang that emote doesnt exist anymore.....
let us um, let me do the um, spying. yes. you are not coin tell while i am, "c_man"

i can neither confirm nor deny having used coins before

thanks, space-cooter-av guy/lady
You're competing against young people in Beijing and Bangalore. They're not hanging out. They're not getting over. They're not playing video games. They're not watching 'Real Housewives.' I'm just saying. It's a two-way street. You've got to earn success.

c_man posted:

dayum what happened?

let's just say, don't fuck with conec

Someone make a crew banner please, with her name and mine on it of course.... Something along the lines of a Wu Tang or Doctor Dre reference. Thanks in advance!

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/articles/2014/6/20/teaching-digitalcitizenshipinaayyakkingaworld.html
(that is a rl picture of me btw)
Whaaatthefuuuuc
damn aerdil that is gnarly
...and like that, Thin Privilege became complete, its dominion total, inviolate. Its territory knew no border, no barrier. The sun would never again set on its Empire.
playtime is over nnerds its time to learn something useful for a once

Edited by Themselves ()

my daily disguise.... i let some girl walk me outside sometimes
[account deactivated]
im a lumpy prole thats me
[account deactivated]
posters should stop bumping ancient threads without adding anything in my opinion
[account deactivated]
thanks I'll pass your advice on to all the posters from 4 years ago
[account deactivated]
i want everyone to see how handsome i am

blinkandwheeze posted:

posters should stop bumping ancient threads without adding anything in my opinion

blinkandwheeze posted:

bump