Happy birthday, mr. Chomsky.

dusz2 posted:

It is Noam Chomsky's birthday

Dinosaurs rule the earth!

Edited by swampman ()

Positive attributes of Chomsky

+ Doesnt know anything about popular culture
+ Didnt know what a video game was until he saw his grandkid play one
+ Spends 16 hours a day in hardcore mind labor mode, has read more books than i have read words in mylife time
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

happy birthday noam, thanks for always answering my emails within 24 hours no matter what the content

so what exactly does chomsky have to say about the dire oppression of furries

by the way, Norman Finkelstein's birthday is tomorrow. happy birthday in advance, to him s well
i wish there was a day with no birthdays, no holidays, nothing for anybody to celebrate
Toil Time With Tim the Overseer Taylor

swampman posted:

i wish there was a day with no birthdays, no holidays, nothing for anybody to celebrate

Could i take a few moments of your time to tell you the good news?

dusz2 posted:

Positive attributes of Chomsky

+ Doesnt know anything about popular culture
+ Didnt know what a video game was until he saw his grandkid play one
+ Spends 16 hours a day in hardcore mind labor mode, has read more books than i have read words in mylife time

i have plaid more videogames than i have read books in my life time

HB
Happy birthday to Ann Coulter! Thank you for always answering my e-mails within 4 minutes.

Edited by swampman ()

Heres to you and yours on the upcoming day of your birth, Jesus. Thank you for always answering my prayers, sometimes promptly, sometimes slowly... you work in mysterious ways but I know that you are always there and that while I may not get what I want I will always get what I need.
I met Norman Finkelstein once and I was so excited I had to take a picture with him.

Then I felt terrible. The news I can report is he has amazing chest hair that springs forth from his oxford collars.
how does it feel to be an antisemite?
The three unholy days

December 7, 1928 Noam Chomsky is born in Philadelphia
December 8, 1953 Norman Finkelstein is born in NY city
December 9, 1987 The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

how does it feel to be an antisemite?

happy birthday to rnr norrn chornsky
habby birthday Gnome Chompsky, D&D character - he's a gnome that likes to eat a lot haha

Petrol posted:

Was watching XRA while reading this post. 2spooky

Populares posted:

Was watching XRA while reading this post. 2spooky

hey if u havent already u should check out The Shivering Truth, it's vernons new stop motion show and he narrates it so it has a very xavier feel, pilot is already out and series on the way