my 4of July dream was, i decided to make cornbread, so i beat eggs into some water then poured cornmeal into that & put it on the stove. then i woke up in a cold sweat to cacaphonous explosions
Just returned from an obvious okcupid date how me eh.

I'm in the pub early cause my date is late and I'm reading a book ok called the baby boon by Elinor Burkett (what a fucked up way to spell eleanor fucking yanks) which is about how the childless are getting ripped off.

when my ex whose a began Jewish Londoner that is just a giant fucking liberal and I'm so ashamed that I fell for him so fucking much (he was NOT fucking Sam kriss you pricks for assuming) who dumped me cause I was "too amgry" over northern Ireland was there in the same pub!

IM there getting knee deep into the book thinking holy fuck why IS HE HERE WHO CLAIMED SUCH A FUCKING BRITISH STATEMENT TO ME WHILE STILL BEING SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IN THIS STUPID FUCKING PUB.
And after awhile he approached me (this is the ex not my okc date who was still running late).....

WITHIN TEN MINUTES of him sitting down to talk HE STARTS CRYING letting me know how sorry he was and how English and imperialist his views were concerning my families fucking reality. I was a bit freaked cause he fucking devasated me with his fucking vile English analysis on BRITISH imperialism in my fucking home country.

It was beyond surreal like I just yeah am spooked he finally left after agreeing that maybe I would meet him again and yeah he greatly offended me and that he should try therapy.

So finally my date arrived and he's chill for a settler colonialist that are white Australians... It was all good until we start talking about the dsa and he mentions chapo trap house and something awful and how he has read the rhizzone but isn't a member and then he mentions GET FUCKING FISCAL AND HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR*....

Oh God so there's my fucking beyond beautiful ex after bawling his eyes out to after apologising to me begging for my forgiveness for being such a fucking Brit and explaining how he has done his research into how "barbaric" the British army are....

While there is also this lovely productively anti racist white Australian having this beautiful but really fucking bizarre conversation about our critiques about the western left and our love for weirdos on the internet.
And how funny we find certain parts of twitter amazing and our passive interest in Serbian/Russian basketball.
I found him very attractive and then half arsed kiss him cause my emotional ex was still around and yeah.....

Oh dear Lord Christ I swear to God I am going to become a fucking nun in an anti male paramilitary group now.

(*get fiscal please be aware that I fully suscribe to the church of GET FISCAL but you coming up in real life conversations is just too sacred for me and I am not yet ready for this cross diversion in my life of my rhizzone relgious politics and my in real life politics on okcupid dates.
God be with you.
Amen.)

(I'm fairly tipsy now Jesus christ)

Edited by Cuntessa_Markievicz ()

Castration is key

:rolleyes:

*drinking a cofee in the shop*
person behind me2sum1: ...ever heard of the rhizzone?
*spitting out cofee*
peson: r u ok?
me: sorry i just snorted because i thought of a funny meme on reddit
If anyone says the word ‘rhizzone’ out loud again we have to delete the site.
i say it out loud quite often at italian restaurants
my deepest condolences to all those who must still date
me, in loud club: AZTLAN WILL RISE AGAIN
girl: what?
me: AZTLAN WILL RISE AGAIN
girl: oh you're saying it wrong. I like your accent
me: g'day
also beware that australian. we may seem like virgil texas fans, very interested in indigenous activism etc, but deep down we just want to find human bodies to breed our ufnnel web spiders inside. just a heads up

stegosaurus posted:

If anyone says the word ‘rhizzone’ out loud again we have to delete the site.

what if the rhizzone achieves cultural prominence? i have a book manuscript that looks like it might be published, should i mention the 'zzone in the dedication?

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

Just returned from an obvious okcupid date how me eh.

I'm in the pub early cause my date is late and I'm reading a book ok called the baby boon by Elinor Burkett (what a fucked up way to spell eleanor fucking yanks) which is about how the childless are getting ripped off.

when my ex whose a began Jewish Londoner that is just a giant fucking liberal and I'm so ashamed that I fell for him so fucking much (he was NOT fucking Sam kriss you pricks for assuming) who dumped me cause I was "too amgry" over northern Ireland was there in the same pub!

IM there getting knee deep into the book thinking holy fuck why IS HE HERE WHO CLAIMED SUCH A FUCKING BRITISH STATEMENT TO ME WHILE STILL BEING SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IN THIS STUPID FUCKING PUB.
And after awhile he approached me (this is the ex not my okc date who was still running late).....

WITHIN TEN MINUTES of him sitting down to talk HE STARTS CRYING letting me know how sorry he was and how English and imperialist his views were concerning my families fucking reality. I was a bit freaked cause he fucking devasated me with his fucking vile English analysis on BRITISH imperialism in my fucking home country.

It was beyond surreal like I just yeah am spooked he finally left after agreeing that maybe I would meet him again and yeah he greatly offended me and that he should try therapy.

So finally my date arrived and he's chill for a settler colonialist that are white Australians... It was all good until we start talking about the dsa and he mentions chapo trap house and something awful and how he has read the rhizzone but isn't a member and then he mentions GET FUCKING FISCAL AND HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR*....

Oh God so there's my fucking beyond beautiful ex after bawling his eyes out to after apologising to me begging for my forgiveness for being such a fucking Brit and explaining how he has done his research into how "barbaric" the British army are....

While there is also this lovely productively anti racist white Australian having this beautiful but really fucking bizarre conversation about our critiques about the western left and our love for weirdos on the internet.
And how funny we find certain parts of twitter amazing and our passive interest in Serbian/Russian basketball.
I found him very attractive and then half arsed kiss him cause my emotional ex was still around and yeah.....

Oh dear Lord Christ I swear to God I am going to become a fucking nun in an anti male paramilitary group now.

(*get fiscal please be aware that I fully suscribe to the church of GET FISCAL but you coming up in real life conversations is just too sacred for me and I am not yet ready for this cross diversion in my life of my rhizzone relgious politics and my in real life politics on okcupid dates.
God be with you.
Amen.)

(I'm fairly tipsy now Jesus christ)

hell yeah bro

[account deactivated]
lurkers...

Parenti posted:

i have a book manuscript that looks like it might be published, should i mention the 'zzone in the dedication?

mention drew curtises fark dot com

name the book sexcopter

toyotathon posted:

a nice satisfying click for on and off. this is my 2nd repair on this fucker. it will die when i tell it to die.

hell yeah.

i just fixed a left mouse button prone to registering anywhere from 0-2 clicks on a press. cleaned and dusted the mouse guts, then had to pop open the microswitch box itself and retension/refit the tension spring. works perfectly now, and there is an audible difference between LMB and RMB -- much more assertive

getfiscal posted:

name the book sexcopter

a game of orbs by big daddy tane

thirdplace posted:

im infected with the parasite that is compulsive heterosexuality and its infected my brain

it's ok to be heterosexual. its not ideal, but were all just gettin by, making do with what we have

gay_swimmer posted:

it's ok to be heterosexual

no

gay_swimmer posted:

Hello Friend! May I suggest you read this thread on how unnatural heterosexuality is

Root Laissez's Faire gang let us read COMPULSORY HETEROSEXUALITY AND LESBIAN EXISTENCE by Adrienne Rich

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

thirdplace posted:

im infected with the parasite that is compulsive heterosexuality and its infected my brain

the great part about Desire is its many changes as one ages

gay_swimmer posted:

it's ok to be heterosexual. its not ideal, but were all just gettin by, making do with what we have

[account deactivated]
they wouldn't get a cigarette from me
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

how does someone respond to a stranger who approached you on the sidewalk in a fedora, velvet loafers and yellow sunglasses bragging about the $28,000 parking spot he just bought for his "glass condo" ('a fantastic fucking price if you ask me compared to the one my son just got on the upper west side in new york city if you didn't know') who then asks you for a cigarette to celebrate god damnit

very carefully

[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

how does someone respond to a stranger who approached you on the sidewalk in a fedora, velvet loafers and yellow sunglasses bragging about the $28,000 parking spot he just bought for his "glass condo" ('a fantastic fucking price if you ask me compared to the one my son just got on the upper west side in new york city if you didn't know') who then asks you for a cigarette to celebrate god damnit

i would have told you that i didnt have one

went for a drink with a guy who used me to offload all his opinions on transgender toilets, 45 minutes w/ no breaks
like where do they find these people? who are they? how do they even survive?
Very carefully

tears posted:

they subsist on reddit gold

tears posted:

my first experience in the US was the customs guy who checked my passport raving at me about unisex toilets

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

tell him next time him his opinions are like transgender toilets bc anybody could shit on them

i instead wrote him a 618 worded email after him crying at me with help from lilgreenpills cause i am a pathetic brit lover