Where we watch Donald Trump rallies and make poignant observations. Not a Donald Trump general, only for rallies:

Edited by Parenti ()

he keeps telling protesters "go home to your mom, darling," and "go home to mommy."
"was that a man or a woman, because, he needs a haircut more than i do."
"we need democrat votes in the senate."

manchurian candidate
he keeps saying "we need democrats."
"we're building it. we're building that wall. it's happening."
actually pretty boring
they just started chanting space force which was pretty cool
why is he always played off with "you can't always get what you want"? is it because...you can?
[account deactivated]
what is it with you and the jews
[account deactivated]

Edited by neckwattle ()

[account deactivated]
"I know that you won't support me... because you don't want to give me your money! That's okay, you wanna control your own politican, that's fine!" lmao
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

watching videos like this makes me forget all about the complexities of pernicious capitalism and imperialistic forces that dictate american culture and replace them with the single caricature of the American Boomer

Most importantly, Euro-Amerikans share an exceptional way of life. What is so exceptional about it is that almost all get to live in a bourgeois way, "quite Philistine in the mode of life, in the size of their earnings and in their entire outlook..." Thus, the mass of the lower middle classes, the huge labor aristocracy, and most workers are fused together by a common national way of life and a common national ideology as oppressors. The masses share a way of life that apes the bourgeoisie, dominated by a decadent preoccupation with private consumption. Consuming things and owning things, no matter how shoddy or trivial, is the mass religion. The real world of desperate toil, the world of the proletarians who own nothing but their labor power, is looked down upon with contempt and fear by the Euro-Amerikans.

"When he said that he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it...heck yeah."
uh