Dimashq posted:

Unless the Democrats figure out a way to not be boring

does this get your juices flowing??

okay, hes basically a republican billionaire who wants to slash medicare and social security BUT hes not (thaT) racist and is from the starbucks coffee company, makers of that famous late liberals love!
my juices are flowing now yes

TG posted:

theyre gonna pick the ginger kennedy idiot and its going to be hilarious

tfwu mistakenly give the fascist president more nukes

TG posted:

theyre gonna pick the ginger kennedy idiot and its going to be hilarious

Petrol posted:

drwhat posted:

as the first rhizzone poster to declare trump would become president, i'd just like to put my money down now on him getting a second term. buckle in folks

well duh, why wouldn't he

i still think there's a good chance that sanders will run again and actually win this time after selling the last remaining piece of his soul to the democratic party

Synergy posted:

Petrol posted:

drwhat posted:

as the first rhizzone poster to declare trump would become president, i'd just like to put my money down now on him getting a second term. buckle in folks

well duh, why wouldn't he

i still think there's a good chance that sanders will run again and actually win this time after selling the last remaining piece of his soul to the democratic party

he will not even be the dem candidate let alone president, quote for toxx

Petrol posted:

he will not even be the dem candidate let alone president, quote for toxx

hell, same.

trump winning the presidency and the cubs winning the world series have coalesced into one event for me. bernie sanders will become president if and only if the blue jays win the world series.
the only two things getfiscal truly desires...

Edited by neckwattle ()

something thats hilarious about the DSA is that they havent even managed to come up with any potential presidential candidates besides sanders despite electoral politics being their entire reason for existence

c_man posted:

something thats hilarious about the DSA is ... their entire ... existence

c_man posted:

something thats hilarious about the DSA is that they havent even managed to come up with any potential presidential candidates besides sanders despite electoral politics being their entire reason for existence

world’s first podcast-cop combined ticket

cars posted:

Please cross post this to the Jordan Peterson thread, where the resident experts on Jordan Peterson can comment on it.

oh my god

swampman posted:

I had to verify this cuz u can never be too sure to be honest.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/24/david-lynch-trump-could-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-history/amp/

sovnarkoman posted:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/24/david-lynch-trump-could-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-history/amp/

sovnarkoman posted:

thanks for this breitbart article about a guardian article!

i added andrew breitbart to my AIM after he died and spammed whoever was at the other end with scornful messages
meet the worst looking men of the United States Democrat Party this week at “Abolish ICE? Please rethink this!”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-venezuela-invasion-crisis-rex-tillerson-advisers-meeting-a8430571.html

Donald Trump 'considered invading Venezuela', reports say
US president briefed not to mention the topic at dinner with leaders from four Latin American allies – but he did so anyway

Then in September, on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly, Mr Trump discussed it again, this time at greater length, in a private dinner with leaders from four Latin American allies that included Mr Santos and the same three officials, it was reported.

The US official said Mr Trump was specifically briefed not to raise the issue and was told it wouldn’t play well, but the first thing the president said at the dinner was: “My staff told me not to say this.”

Mr Trump then went around asking each leader if they were sure they didn’t want a military solution, according to the official, who added that each leader told Mr Trump in clear terms they were sure.

But among Venezuela’s beleaguered opposition movement, hostility to the idea of a military intervention has slowly eased.

A few weeks after Mr Trump’s public comments, Harvard economics professor Ricardo Hausmann, a former Venezuelan planning minister, wrote a syndicated column titled “D Day Venezuela”, in which he called for a “coalition of the willing” made up of regional powers and the US to step in and support militarily a government appointed by the opposition-led national assembly.

Mark Feierstein, who oversaw Latin America on the National Security Council during the Obama administration, said that strident US action on Venezuela, however commendable, won’t loosen Mr Maduro’s grip on power if it’s not accompanied by pressure from the streets.

However, he thinks Venezuelans have largely been demoralised after a crackdown on protests last year triggered dozens of deaths, and the threat of more repression has forced dozens of opposition leaders into exile.

“People inside and outside the administration know they can ignore plenty of what Trump says,” Mr Feierstein, who is now a senior adviser at the Albright Stonebridge Group, said of Mr Trump’s talk of military invasion of Venezuela.

“The concern is that it raised expectations among Venezuelans, many of whom are waiting for an external actor to save them.”

“The concern is that it raised expectations among Venezuelans, many of whom are waiting for an external actor to save them.”

wow maybe they should read fnfi

It's been a while since I've seen so much blatant bullshit layered into a single article, mostly because I usually don't actually read articles,

cars posted:

meet the worst looking men of the United States Democrat Party this week at “Abolish ICE? Please rethink this!”

*movie trailer voice* they've... evolved.....

Sy Hersh said Trump's plan to get re-elected is to use Saudi money for a massive infrastructure project lmao...
where is he getting published since lrb dropped him?
I don't know, it's something he said in an interview with the Intercept.

marimite posted:

Sy Hersh said Trump's plan to get re-elected is to use Saudi money for a massive infrastructure project lmao...

ahaha a saudi funded new deal would be brilliant, everyone would be unbelievably mad but for completely incongruent reasons

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the claimed connection is that the KGB was "undoubtedly following Trump for decades". you heard it here kids: if the cops have ever followed you, you are now a cop
it must have been a huge pain in the ass to maintain a twitter following when it ran via telegram
it's MUELLER TIME, BABY

i wonder how old booj washington guys read that shit, do they think it's some sort of dire hack attack *looks at any english language news site ever* oh.