http://www.anesi.com/fscale.htm

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

(The overall average score for groups tested in the original study is listed in the 1950 publication as 3.84, with men averaging somewhat higher and women somewhat lower.)
2.93, probably because i disagreed with all the stuff about bourgeois ideals even though i'm a degenerate bourgeois myself
i also dismissed that there were violence in the world, not because there is, but because i prefer it and don't think it should be "cleaned up"

Impper posted:
2.93, probably because i disagreed with all the stuff about bourgeois ideals even though i'm a degenerate bourgeois myself

lmao

whats so funny brodda
my authoritarianism has not been allowed to fluorish thanks to the degeneracy of america and that there is nothing worth going back to
lol i have no will because of the bureaucracy...the bureaucracy...
whats all this about the bureaucracy, it's not like you even scored much better and that's only because youre more conservative than me
im dead on the avg for a 50s american, thats the best score possible
i suppose you're right, but then the rise of the hippies would have shot my score way up, so i'm only on the whiny sside because i have to rebel against whatever the dominant ideology/culture is
snivel snivel...grovel...whine...
dammit this test has felled me
You are a liberal airhead.

lmao. of course it gets you with its framing coming and going and coming again.
not sure what you mean. did you get banned from wddp? why
suspended for two days, presumably for posts in the videogame related thread. anyway i mean in the framing of the question, the framing of the available answers, and then the framing of its interpretation of the answer
i was thinking the whole time about how my answer would influence the result

Impper posted:

how urbane of u

yeah i think that's unavoidable with these sorts of quizzes in general, i kind of was too but also still trying to give relatively honest answers, of course if i'd scrolled down and seen the breakdown of what questions they thought corresponded to what topics it would have been easier. i mean mostly it was generally obvious, but the specific particular spin they'd give to the broad themes was less so
not me i was just like hoo rah america fuck yeah

babyfinland posted:
Impper posted:

how urbane of u

is it more or less urbane if i didn't let it affect my answers

1.8, but that's probably overly low because I Don't Believe In Adolescence, but do believe in the Revolutionary Fighting Spirit Of The Young That Should Never Be Abandoned.

That was a p. poorly worded test IMO

Agreeing with " Wars and social troubles may someday be ended by an earthquake or flood that will destroy the whole world," is supposed to imply belief in "mystical determinants of fate" but I just believe in supernovas and stuff. Not that its likely but there is a nonzero chance for a human extinction event based in the material, natural world based on the geological record

Agreeing with " The wild sex life of the old Greeks and Romans was tame compared to some of the goings-on in this country, even in places where people might least expect it," is supposed to imply "Exaggerated concern with sexual 'goings-on,'" but I don't care at all. Like, its obvious things for some people have gotten stranger with communications/information technology and virtual self-segregation into cumonfoodchat.com or whatever, but that's not a value judgment (of present America or the old Greeks and Romans) or anything I'm concerned about

Agreeing with " Science has its place, but there are many important things that can never be understood by the human mind," is supposed to imply "Submissive, uncritical attitude toward idealized moral authorities of the ingroup," but my motivation is almost totally opposite, its about questioning scientists and taking a critical attitude towards Popper-style positivism

etc etc
i got liberal which is bullshit because i love fascism but for different reasons to people actually susceptible to it
tape speed posts here wtf
is there anyone here except dudes probated/banned from wddp
2.7 n ya that was kinda poorly worded

deadken posted:
is there anyone here except dudes probated/banned from wddp

me but nobody but joey know who i am.

deadken posted:
i got liberal which is bullshit because i love fascism but for different reasons to people actually susceptible to it

same except i didnt get liberal because im theb est poster

deadken posted:

same

im not banned from wddp but pretty soon i probably will be
i dont know if im banned from wddp or not
they talk about you as if you're literally a djinn so im pretty sure you are, or at least you would be as soon as they found out it was you posting

babyfinland posted:
deadken posted:

the average american in the 50s built liberalism today. i have no idea if this is really true but im gonna say it

Impper posted:

babyfinland posted:
deadken posted:

the average american in the 50s built liberalism today. i have no idea if this is really true but im gonna say it

50s america had jim crow laws

Impper posted:
they talk about you as if you're literally a djinn so im pretty sure you are, or at least you would be as soon as they found out it was you posting

i had an account there like way back before i was even banned from SA. i think it got banned then actually cuz i remember trying to log in and it gave me a weird message

Impper posted:

what was the whole Thing that happened i missed it

what's wppd, is it better than tHE rHizzonE?
yes wddp is much better than rhizzone you should go post there

no more wddp chat after this post

deadken posted:
Impper posted:

what was the whole Thing that happened i missed it

basically lungfish used my account to move some threads around and it caused so much drama that they shut the forums down for labor day weekend

lmao

babyfinland posted:
yes wddp is much better than rhizzone you should go post there

no more wddp chat after this post

all chat is fundamentally & essentially about wddp. wddp is the embodiment of the principle of chat. or something