there's no way to improve on endless shrimp at red lobster (except our trademark cocktail sauce of course!), and also forums do not need mods. i admit that some people like mods, so ok, not every forum needs to be modless, but let us have at least one free posting zone.

gabe the dog is looking down on us from the next life. you know what you must do, petrol.

Edited by drwhat ()

i stand by my decision as completely inconsequential and if it is reversed i will boldly take absolutely no action
is this the rojava thread
do you not remember mustang or what's going on here
i don't rememerb msutarng. what's going on here
compulsory mod service for all users over a certain rep count, 6 month deployments

tears posted:

compulsory mod service for all users over a certain rep count, 6 month deployments

i'm pretty sure this is what happened to me, since i stopped posting for a couple weeks and then came back to discover i was a mod, and have not recovered ever since.

mandatory monthyl meetings where all mod decisions will be determined through a consensus-based, multipolar dialogue process that lasts 3 hours. safeway cheese platter

neckwattle posted:

safeway cheese platter

3 kinds of hummus but no one brought anything to dip in it

you put the cheese in the hummus bowl, you drink them both up
mods have class character
Listen buddy. People do say im a character. But nobody ever said i have any class!!
anarchists are insufferable