shriekingviolet posted:

celebrating being over flu with a gold rush, first storm of the season rolling in

vodka n aoorkhuice
someone jackass gave me a "really good" mai tai made with storebought mix and it was like drinking pure sugar, fucking disgusting, had to water it down with more rum multiple times and it was still teeth-vibrating syrupy garbage, still mad about it hours later not just for me but realizing that other human beings willingly subject themselves to this,

shriekingviolet posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

Drinking pre prohibition drinks at this bar in Asheville, NC. Cool as hell
hammms
hamms
[account deactivated]
The local-ish brew sampler I got has a scribbled illustration for the box art by calgary wrestling sensation Brett "The Hitman" Hart. It's adorable.
hamms

Gssh posted:

aoorkhuice

same

hams
IT;S STORM SEASON FUCKRES, WHI HC MEANS RUSTLEY NAILS. ITSW RUSTY NAIL SEASON. GET YOU SUM MSCOTCH, CHEAP, SOM DRANBUEW, DRIP A BIT O THAT DRANBOOEW IN THAT S COTCH, NOT TOO MUCH U PONCE, NN DRINK IT. YEA.
https://soundcloud.com/neotenomie/tarnished-knight-theme-to-pink
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

i have been drinking tsingtao lately and i dont know if its because its made with rice instead of wheat but it doesnt make me as headachy late in the evening or early next morning, so thats a thing.
my condolences. have you tried drinking more of it, that might get you back on track
hamms

no just kidding. busch heavy
boulevardier (bourbon negroni)

shriekingviolet posted:

boulevardier (bourbon negroni)

hell yeah this is this is the shit

the negroni mezcal is also great

hell yeah baby it's back, only comes around every few years in a small batch, it's that local

e: almost got a picture of our floofy dumbshit cat licking the rim of the bottle, but was too late and instead she licked it right off the shelf. the cat also likes to lick: wood panels, window crank handles, drywall. once she licked the metal screen door frame in the dead of winter and got stuck. good cat.

Edited by shriekingviolet ()

cracking thru that 20 bottle crate of budweiser, got 6 left n feelin good, mite wax lyrical aboot corbyn n my love of burial, "untrue" bein the best album of the 21st C
you shoudl chose an avatar

tears posted:

can't decide on one, needs to be badas so my enemies kno i am postin

just chose something
[account deactivated]

ghostpinballer posted:

cracking thru that 20 bottle crate of budweiser, got 6 left n feelin good, mite wax lyrical aboot corbyn n my love of burial, "untrue" bein the best album of the 21st C

That album is a fucking masterpiece

jameson

ghostpinballer posted:

tears posted:

can't decide on one, needs to be badas so my enemies kno i am postin

this one's up for grabses

keep looking for a good avatar, i'm reloading
This shit tastes revolting, I only bought it because the coop was out of Norrlands Guld

i'm gonna treat myself to a bottle of Thursday Cabernet and watch a movie or something
Sitting at a bar during my shift in a restaraunt waiting on the food to be made that I have to deliver. Can’t even drink! So not drinking anything! Great reason to DYTD !!!
i went to a gay bar AMA ask me anthingg it was pretty fun imo, played some ping pong
how much they charge for pbr