Shaun!!!!!!!!
too obvious
please stop posting images from the cursed hell dimension
U can tell that's satire from space
i know santa isnt real too but i like the presents so fuck you, killjoys
Idea: Trust the Gordon's fisherman jingle but it's Jordan PEterson, instead.

Petrol posted:

i know santa isnt real too but i like the presents so fuck you, killjoys

Today I learned that a prominent poster at rhizzone has, as an adult, opportunistically convinced their family that they believe in Santa Claus

Seeing the lobster shaman still coining loot with this racket is depressing as fuck. Feel like his brand has actually died but the press are keeping him on life support for the clicks.
hes died in the sense that hes stopped expanding with his audience at mere rick and morty levels and not able to reach the heights of south park
feeling super depressed that a quack self help guru succeeds under capitalism. unable to move & life bar draining as I emit grunts and howls

littlegreenpills posted:

hes died in the sense that hes stopped expanding with his audience at mere rick and morty levels and not able to reach the heights of south park

it's really unfair because the insight he offers is definitely on par with south park

Jordan Peterson has reminded me of someone for quite some time and I couldn't figure out who until I remembered when I was 17 and having mega menstrual issues and my mother brought me to a gynecologist that looked like Peterson and I was mega spooked with this random bloke humming to himself to a radio station that played classical music while he poked my cervix about.

Thought I actually suppressed that wow

Edited by Cuntessa_Markievicz ()

now i know i can look forward to jordan peterson youtubes where he reviews rick and morty episodes and possibly be interviewed by the cast and crew or maybe guestspot and this will be cool, and good, and extremely "win"
so uhh they're teaching this guy in preschools now?

didn’t have any underlying themes which was fine but yeah.
gonna assume thats some bougie silicon valley type school, gotta say im impressed they keep finding innovative and disruptive methods of turning out new generations of unbridled psychopaths
*stares whole minutes at the low hanging branch*

fine. who else would you teach peterson to if not preschoolers?
most preschoolers I know are intellectually superior to the average first year community college peterson fanboy tbf. it takes time to get that dumb!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Most of those questions are roasting the shit out of him tho

Caesura109 posted:

Also features a towelhead joke with 1300 upvotes and a suggestion to a depressed person that they give him 15 bucks

thanks for the reddit update!!!!

[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

Did his popularity hit a peak with the book? I dont notice him get mentioned around much nowadays, i cant tell if he'll be one of those pundits who doesnt go away until their too old for interviews or if he'll be forgotten by next election cycle or war or something

http://ap.io/pet/12/

He generates a fair amount of work for people and doesn't feel any shame so he'll probably be around for a while. Overall, we rate Peterson at 6.5 LaRouche Units
Peterson isn't going away unless he publicly endorses pedophilia or rapes somebody. The media is desperate for right wing "intellectuals"
[account deactivated]
the creator of the incel subreddit just killed himself lol
[account deactivated]
people talk about how human life is valuable and if you agree i'm struggling to think of any living person who is less deserving of being turned into an organ lootcrate than 'the creator of the incel subreddit'

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

the creator of the incel subreddit just killed himself lol

rip

logged back in because i'm having a moment of procrastination which naturally led me to youtube and i just had to do a little thread necromancy and share with you all a hilarious discovery (new to me anyway, not like i follow the guy or even read most of this thread, sorry lol).

jordan peterson is literally erich von daniken for incels.

on that note we can probably close this six-month-old thread about Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, which lived its life like a candle in the wind.
yeah sorry to necromance such a dreadful topic but calling him an unironic ancient aliens mother fucker was just too good to pass up